Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

Comments

• ______ Member Posts: 28
    WellyLuga said:

The difference between #1 and everyone else in the top 10 is around 100 dog tokens, 20 radios and 3 grenades. Spend them wisely :lol:

Wave 60 is seriously impressive, you absolute lunatic!
    I won‘t spend anything for this game after this week. If you want my rewards you can get them. 😄😄

Yeah it was crazy. Only played so far because of Jens. He wanted to challenge me. 🤪
    WellyLuga
    Arqueue said:

i believe this mode won't consume more tools than the other two….
    It will consume more tools…a lot more Tools than any other game mode.
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited July 30
    ___ said:
    Arqueue said:

yeah, at the beginning...but will a player still continue to spend after playing for awhile? i know i wont because the rewards aint good enough....but i guess its up to the player's spending power too
    Arqueue said:
    ___ said:
    Arqueue said:

yeah, at the beginning...but will a player still continue to spend after playing for awhile? i know i wont because the rewards aint good enough....but i guess its up to the player's spending power too
    This is a question that I can only answer with no for myself. 😄
    ArqueueShadowWalker
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    just curious, has anyone receive flares and/or blast grenades as rewards after each attempt in the Last Stand?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 868
    ___ said:

Here you can see what happens if you use enough tools but not worth it. 😄
    Just out of curiosity, but how many tools did you use? My initial thoughts was that maybe SPY wouldn't be so dominant, after all you are using a ranged team so if you end up blowing up a goo you can lose just by getting stunned. Also, with all the special walkers I assumed you would need to use DAR, but then what do you do when walkers spawns around you since they can still attack if they're rooted? I guess just start throwing flares and blast grenades to make room? That would seem very costly to me to do that every time. I suppose, Princess could equip the decimator and try to build a stun wall, but if a goo or fatty spawns next to you then you still have to throw flares or blast grenades. In short, I'm mad just thinking about it.
    ___
    ___ said:

Just out of curiosity, but how many tools did you use?
    I used 7 flares, 9 grenades, 6 blast grenades, 2 pile of gores and I played for almost 2 hours. It‘s okay for me to use it because I actually stopped playing months ago and that's just left over.
    Don‘t think about it, it‘s not worth using. 
    ShadowWalkerambience
    ___ said:

My initial thoughts was that maybe SPY wouldn't be so dominant, after all you are using a ranged team so if you end up blowing up a goo you can lose just by getting stunned. Also, with all the special walkers I assumed you would need to use DAR, but then what do you do when walkers spawns around you since they can still attack if they're rooted?
    Exactly what you said. If they had spawned around me i used flares or blast grenades to get the walkers away from me, otherwise you have no chance to reach wave 60. 

And SPY is too Overpowered. I have used the DAR.
    WellyLugaShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,000
    Arqueue said:
    just curious, has anyone receive flares and/or blast grenades as rewards after each attempt in the Last Stand?
    I received tools on a couple attempts, a couple I received just one tool. 1 flare/medkit/gore. I did have one attempt where I got 2 flares, 2 medkits and 1 grenade - this wasn't even my highest scoring attempt so god knows how the rewards are given.
    ArqueueJens_KF
  • Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 53
    ___ said:
    WellyLuga said:

The difference between #1 and everyone else in the top 10 is around 100 dog tokens, 20 radios and 3 grenades. Spend them wisely :lol:

I won‘t spend anything for this game after this week. If you want my rewards you can get them. 😄😄

Yeah it was crazy. Only played so far because of Jens. He wanted to challenge me. 🤪
    The difference is, that I will not spend all my tools. 😅
    ShadowWalkerArqueue
  • NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 36
    edited July 30
    @WellyLuga Basically, rewards are given based on the amount of waves you've made it through. They are selected from selected rewards depending on how far you hit. I explained better on the discord server. but basically: If you make it through waves 1-4, you get 4 rewards out of the possible waves for wave 1-4 (2 hero tokens, 1 tool, among others). On wave 5, you get Supports tokens. On wave 6-9, you get another 4 rewards, this time a little better. Wave 10, Supports tokens. And so on. in wave 30 onwards the possible rewards will be the same. If you want to confirm what I say, when the rewards screen (image) appears, don't skip straight to the summary, but go note the rewards one by one. The summary already adds all up, so is hard to see.
    "so god knows how the rewards are given." Yes, i'm a god
    ShadowWalkerChrisScorpio
    ___ said:
    ___ said:

My initial thoughts was that maybe SPY wouldn't be so dominant, after all you are using a ranged team so if you end up blowing up a goo you can lose just by getting stunned. Also, with all the special walkers I assumed you would need to use DAR, but then what do you do when walkers spawns around you since they can still attack if they're rooted?
    Exactly what you said. If they had spawned around me i used flares or blast grenades to get the walkers away from me, otherwise you have no chance to reach wave 60. 

Well I guess I am glad I was able to figure it out and that there wasn't some secret I was missing out on :lol: I guess every game mode is just going to be a tool dump :disappointed:
    NatsuDark said:
    @WellyLuga Basically, rewards are given based on the amount of waves you've made it through. They are selected from selected rewards depending on how far you hit. I explained better on the discord server. but basically: If you make it through waves 1-4, you get 4 rewards out of the possible waves for wave 1-4 (2 hero tokens, 1 tool, among others). On wave 5, you get Supports tokens. On wave 6-9, you get another 4 rewards, this time a little better. Wave 10, Supports tokens. And so on. in wave 30 onwards the possible rewards will be the same. If you want to confirm what I say, when the rewards screen (image) appears, don't skip straight to the summary, but go note the rewards one by one. The summary already adds all up, so is hard to see.
    Thanks, it doesn't explain the percentages though. Like I mentioned I've had runs where I got 5 tools, 1 and none. I don't know what the chances are to get tools. I've watched them pop up one by one but it does take a very long time so I stopped doing that!
  • NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 36
    edited July 30
    WellyLuga said:
    NatsuDark said:
    Thanks, it doesn't explain the percentages though. Like I mentioned I've had runs where I got 5 tools, 1 and none. I don't know what the chances are to get tools. I've watched them pop up one by one but it does take a very long time so I stopped doing that!
    Well, the odds are something I can't explain very well, but I think they're all the same for all rewards. While you had 5 tools, there were a lot of people who didn't get any. Obviously, the bigger the waves you pass, the more rewards you get and consequently the more chance of getting tools.
    So probably you're lucky
    WellyLuga
    ___ said:
    ___ said:

Well I guess I am glad I was able to figure it out and that there wasn't some secret I was missing out on :lol: I guess every game mode is just going to be a tool dump :disappointed:
    I‘m a magician 😜 
    Are there any secrets in this game? Look at the ridicoulous challenge scores every week. Looks like everybody can reach the 4878 Stars. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

You want to know what really destroy the game? Then think about the reroll-tokens. These are the dumbest shit in the game ever and destroyed it completely. I miss the time before them, when it really was a skill based game! The ranking was still meaningful the time before the rerolls now it‘s only shit. 😄
    ChrisScorpio
    Jens_KF said:
    ___ said:
    WellyLuga said:

The difference is, that I will not spend all my tools. 😅
    That‘s true my friend. 😂
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,162
    ___ said:

Hey man, is your Princess set up for pure offense or pure defense? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • veadabaveadaba Member Posts: 18
    Fluxxx said:
    For those who are getting the reload issues, did you happen to be idle for sometime before this happened?
    @mkspanker @veadaba

I sometimes stop to play for a while and then came back to play again. With first 5 given tickets I didn't have any issue, but when I used 1 extra ticket which we receive per day, I had reloding issue and reduced damage by 50%.

ATLAS-Z said:

Pure defense.
    edited July 30
    Arqueue said:

more modes, more tools used, more money spent, more income they get... more players disgruntled
    Next Games hasn't changed, they're a business here to make money, and we are the customer. 

No, what changes (continuously over time) is the The Customer. = US.

This game has earned money from leveling and progressing, more leveling and more progressing...

** First with XP and Tomatoes
    ** Next with Components and badges
    ** Next with reroll tokens
    ** selling gold to speed everything

Coucil update over and over and more of this until... Council update begins to not be enough for NGs and smae time too much for players. So they stop. Maybe once a year now.

So they need new ways to make money.

** start selling creative new gear
    ** creative new heroes

Until gear and heroes are SO good they cannot improve newer better ones without totally breaking the game.

So what's left for them to make money? 

** sell tools
    ** sell tools
    ** sell gold
    ** sell more tools

You see, if you want more gaming with less tools, help me think of different ways we could spend our cash cuz in running out of ideas lol.

@Lexia best idea I've heard is cosmetic stuff, gear, clothing, accessories etc... sell these things and allow us to personalize our games so that everyone using Sasha princess yumiko isn't using the same Sasha princess yumiko. You can make some money and make your players a little happier.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Kozdrama
    edited July 30
    ___ said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

Pure defense.
    Yeah that's what I figured my princess is shredding the stun walls too quickly

Maybe with DAR it won't matter

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Ok survivors, I've been thinking and I think I thought up of a thought worth trying...

What if instead of adding up our 5 highest overall scores, our total score was based on our top scores from 5 different leaders?

This way the leaderboard won't be whoever can use SPY and a buttload of tools five times, but whoever can play the best overall with different teams. You could of course, retry with SPY if you want, but it would only replace your top Sasha score. NG can also bring back Star Heroes, and if you bring them along they get ×2 points per kill, but if they're the leader then your entire score gets doubled.

Also get rid of tools, or at least limit the amount you can use, this game mode already takes a long time to play without them.
    dogmeat13WellyLugapaeaeaesch
  • dogmeat13dogmeat13 Member Posts: 3
    Are the leader boards for everyone that plays or guild exclusive?
    Ok survivors, I've been thinking and I think I thought up of a thought worth trying...

What if instead of adding up our 5 highest overall scores, our total score was based on our top scores from 5 different leaders?

This way the leaderboard won't be whoever can use SPY and a buttload of tools five times, but whoever can play the best overall with different teams. You could of course, retry with SPY if you want, but it would only replace your top Sasha score. NG can also bring back Star Heroes, and if you bring them along they get ×2 points per kill, but if they're the leader then your entire score gets doubled.

Also get rid of tools, or at least limit the amount you can use, this game mode already takes a long time to play without them.
    Very cool idea. I think wave 40 or so is about the limit tool free, this will be extended a little when our supports are up and running. My plan is to basically play it tool free from here on and take whatever rewards I can get without spending.

Being forced into alternative teams is a really cool idea and discouraging tools would help make it better. I think there needs to be a bump to make melee more viable. Perhaps a boost to points earned per kill. Maybe TR will remove walkers from the spawn wave counter and also give you the points as if you killed it. Maybe each tool used reduced your multiplier by 1 so spamming them might help keep you alive but would affect your score a little.
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • dumbodumbo Member Posts: 31
    Please NG Ma has the game back to the one I fell in love with in 2015.  Since the penultimate update you are gradually destroying my favorite game.  It's a shame, it has so much potential and a huge community.  Please finally listen.
    ChrisScorpio
  • Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 48
    Sg_Death said:
    Roll back this stupid update, appreciate the changes you try to do with this game, but sorry who the f... Is the beta testers... Ban me if you like, get your shit together 🙄
    Or maybe you should quit 😜
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z

One last thing I want to point out, I was pretty disappointed that you don't get a charge point from Rufus in the Last Stand. I guess it's a "wave counter" and not a "threat counter" so it's technically different, but he could be a pretty fun hero to use if you can get that charge point.
    ATLAS-Z
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    Slight cause of confusion:
    From the main screen it says "Top x%" which is a rounded value. It could for example say "Top 1%" if you're in the top 1.4999%, but then when you go into the game mode's screen it highlights the "Top 5%" bracket instead.

I think it's better that this number is floored (rounded down), because if you're in the top 1.4999%, you're not in the top 1%.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    JasonZ
  • SirDeepFishSirDeepFish Member Posts: 4
    Hahaha, so true.

Laughed my ass of when I used Rick with the Kingdom spear. I vote to not remove that bug B)
    ATLAS-Zambience