New status symbols

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 570
    After playing some more. 

My initial reaction was I hate it. 
    I did like how it was previously and am unsure why it was changed. But I would be lying if I said I’m not getting use to it as I play each map
    I will survive 
    MrLuckyKozdramaFuriousMoldovanghost_pepperIcePeterMichelWars
  • KozdramaKozdrama Member Posts: 22
    edited July 31
    RiotZappa said:
    I also think the fact this is now 3 pages deep, and there’s been zero reply from our devs is pretty pathetic. 

I agree, but think the update was so ill received that the Devs are hesitant to respond.   
    RiotZappaMFJigsawMichelWars
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    If we all stop playing Gw next week, maybe the silence will be broken 😱
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    RiotZappaMFJigsawBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 339
    Sg_Death said:
    If we all stop playing Gw next week, maybe the silence will be broken 😱
    😱 😱😱😱😱
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,281
    Better to stop spending $$$ for a week or 2, it's closer to home and that'll get their attention.
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    TheKingRiotZappaBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • SaturnSaturn Member Posts: 19
    ADPaq said:

Filtering in the survivors screen doesn't appear to work. How can I select all heroes by class? If I click heroes it deselects the class filter, if I select a class filter it deselects the heroes filter.
    Well, that part wasn't changed with the update. It was like that before the update as well. Unlocked heroes are included when you filter by class, though.

FuriousMoldovanMichelWars
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    @all NG is aware of your concerns see announcement here

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48027/feedback-on-the-last-stand#latest

it looks like there are more urgent issues that need to be fixed 
    FuriousMoldovanMFJigsawBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,281
    Thanks @zbot and @Fluxxx . Hope NG will prioritize fixing status icons issues with GW approaching. It makes gameplay very difficult and hard on eyes.

Since it affects not only Last Stand but all game modes, it could very much fall under "more urgent" category.
    Cheers.

Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    Lady JMuirnaKozdramaTCBRITOBloodyChainsaw
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,181
    edited August 1
    The most urgent is the rebooting loops players keep getting stuck in.

Second would be the horrible... HORRIBLE status icons.

Unfortunately I think they have their hands full with the first one and other bugs. Priority will be squashing those before we get our lovely icons back and I think

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    KozdramaMFJigsawMichelWars
  • KozdramaKozdrama Member Posts: 22
    zbot said:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48027/feedback-on-the-last-stand#latest

Thank you.  Now I fully understand where NG’s priorities are focused.   I will leave the forums now.
    ghost_pepperFuriousMoldovanMFJigsawBloodyChainsaw
  • SJCSJC Member Posts: 48
    Kozdrama said:
    zbot said:

Thank you.  Now I fully understand where NG’s priorities are focused.   I will leave the forums now.
    I agree. If @Lexia or @Fluxxx had made 1 single public statement acknowledging the need to rollback some stuff that would've been enough.

I listened to players tell me all week in my chats how merciless and honest the feed back was for this update. I felt I didn't have to waste my time giving all the necessary feedback. But I see 3 pages of agreement and no public comment from NG. I'm not interested in playing anymore. Not like I was.

I CAN'T SEE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE SCREEN!!!

I give up. They win. They REALLY ruined the game this time and I'm done with this forum silence. I'm not giving anymore advice or feedback or trying to help.

fts.

I agree with all you wrote, except don t give up 💪
    I herd, all follow.
    BloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,018
    SJC said:
    zbot said:

With the new update icons , the game can t be played anymore in any mode.This is supposed to be the top priority.Many people, including myself are in the game for GW.
    I m not sure you all understand the magnitude of this failed update you did.

The last stand is not a top priority or at best in 2nd.

The fact , your priority is not to fix the icons with so many upset people  (many of them did not write here) is very worrying.
    @Fluxxx @zbot
    @Lexia
    There are some players locked in a glitch caused by last stand where their game resets over and over. Therefore meaning they can't play the game full stop. That is clearly top priority, whilst the new icons are tougher to see and a nightmare at least we can still play the game.
    MFJigsawArqueue
  • KhanhLeKhanhLe Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2
    WellyLuga said:
    SJC said:
    zbot said:

With the new update icons , the game can t be played anymore in any mode.This is supposed to be the top priority.Many people, including myself are in the game for GW.
    I m not sure you all understand the magnitude of this failed update you did.

The last stand is not a top priority or at best in 2nd.

The fact , your priority is not to fix the icons with so many upset people  (many of them did not write here) is very worrying.
    @Fluxxx @zbot
    @Lexia
    There are some players locked in a glitch caused by last stand where their game resets over and over. Therefore meaning they can't play the game full stop. That is clearly top priority, whilst the new icons are tougher to see and a nightmare at least we can still play the game.
    Those are two parallel problems that need to be solved. I bet people can't adapt to what NG has done, at least can wait to see the final results from they, because at the moment I'm not sure what they will do. Their answer to this is that there will be a patch in the near future, but I don't know what they are focused on, I still don't see a clear answer to what people are asking, instead it's a generic answer meant to appease everyone anger. If I have to adapt to the last update, then stop the game is the right choice for me, although I love this game, I can't accept the bad things that bad in the game (new status symbols and animation holding spear moving is a nightmare), I don't think I will waste time on how slowness the game is right now. 
    Remember that game glitch are inevitable, and no one wants, and willing to sympathize. But, in the bad update this time, it's their choice, tweaking things that are already stable and no one is complaining about it, that's how they innovate, and the result they ruined the game. Right now, they still have the choice, listen to the community and fix them, or not.
    MFJigsawTheKingAnjelosLady J
  • KhanhLeKhanhLe Member Posts: 15
    Gothgul said:
    At the very least, GW should be postponed until these issues are fixed, else it will only compound the frustration and lead to full on resentment.

GW still continuing. And now these things still exist, nothing has happened yet. Waiting for a result, getting bored, giving up.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    I found a workaround. I have time travelled back to before the update. Wow. The game was so much more enjoyable then. :sunglasses:
    TCBRITOSPC_TORRES