Yumiko's Trade's Error

NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 42
@Fluxxx Hey, This wasn't supposed to happen, was it?
Edit: Hm, so most of you didn't realize... These trades from low rarity components to higher rarity components were supposed to be with the same components (5 Rarity 1 Chemicals (uncommon) go to 1 Rarity 2 Chemical (rare) ) The bug is being that the prices of these weapons are exchanged for prices of Clothes. This can lead to meaningless trades such as 1 Legendary Chemical for 1 Legendary Chemical

Comments

• NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 42
    One more bug for the list

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    I still dont get it, how is this a bug?
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 642
    NatsuDark said:
    @Fluxxx Hey, This wasn't supposed to happen, was it?
    Bro this isn’t a bug. It’s an every day thing. 
    Superhero
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,975
    Pretty sure they are normally like for like upgrades, so 5 cloth for 1 cloth etc. Seems yumiko will always trade up to chemical. 
  • xeniiaxeniia Member Posts: 44
    Firekid said:
    Pretty sure they are normally like for like upgrades, so 5 cloth for 1 cloth etc. Seems yumiko will always trade up to chemical. 
     That's why she is so strong 🤭
    Firekidpollorex
    edited August 1
    Hm, so most of you didn't realize... These trades from low rarity components to higher rarity components were supposed to be with the same components (5 Rarity 1 Chemicals (uncommon) go to 1 Rarity 2 Chemical (rare) ) The bug is being that the prices of these weapons are exchanged for prices of Clothes. This can lead to meaningless trades such as 1 Legendary Chemical for 1 Legendary Chemical
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 642
     turn on the light mate, you truly are
    complaining over nothing. 
    dalmer
    Um, I understand it sounds like I'm complaining about a small thing, but well... I'm just reporting it, like a good player.

dalmer