Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

Comments

• CliffBarnesCliffBarnes Member Posts: 24
    So, where did the end of cycle reward go? Not a single token awarded to me, at least. 
    ShadowWalker
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 148
     We should wait till the end of the world for rewards 🤣😂😂  they starting f****g with us
    ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovan
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,044
    What a colossal failure this has all been :lol:. Fluxxx, Lexia, NG, I love you guys and this game you have been created but you've had an absolute nightmare with basically everything in this update!
    ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanTCBRITO
  • LucasBrainSurgeonLucasBrainSurgeon Member Posts: 2
    Same problem. No rewards
    ShadowWalkerKozdrama
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 916
    WHERE ARE MY DOGGOS???
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    edited August 2
    Sorry for the confusion! There's a bit of a delay while all the scores are being processed, at 1PM UTC (in 15 minutes from this message), you should have a "Claim" button show up that lets you take in all the rewards. 
    ShadowWalkerWellyLuga
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    Jacky2332 said:
    Sg_Death said:
    Roll back this stupid update, appreciate the changes you try to do with this game, but sorry who the f... Is the beta testers... Ban me if you like, get your shit together 🙄
    Or maybe you should quit 😜
    Yeah but used to much 💰 to quit just yet 😂
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    FuriousMoldovan
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 916
    edited August 2
    @Fluxxx I would like to make a suggestion regarding Supports. I believe that all Supports should be unlocked for everybody in The Last Stand, but only in the Last Stand. Once a player gets 500 tokens then that support will be unlocked for all other game modes.

The reason I am suggesting this is because quite a few players have complained about the rewards or about this game mode taking up too much time. I feel like a lot of players will simply get bored and not bother with even trying to unlock supports. However, if they got a little taste of supports in actions, then they might think it's worth the effort trying to compete for a higher reward.

By the way this is coming from a player who unlocked Dog, so I'm not just whining about missing out on anything :lol:

Edit:
    Let me put it this way, let's say I score in the top 50% and win 120 support tokens. After 4 weeks that would be 480 and combined with some support tokens as wave rewards, I should be able to unlock one support. However, the supports will alternate each week so it will take 10 weeks for a player in this tier to unlock anything. So would they even care if it takes that long? Especially when tools are quite frankly better?
    ATLAS-ZCliffBarnesKasimir
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    @Fluxxx I would like to make a suggestion regarding Supports. I believe that all Supports should be unlocked for everybody in The Last Stand, but only in the Last Stand. Once a player gets 500 tokens then that support will be unlocked for all other game modes.

The reason I am suggesting this is because quite a few players have complained about the rewards or about this game mode taking up too much time. I feel like a lot of players will simply get bored and not bother with even trying to unlock supports. However, if they got a little taste of supports in actions, then they might think it's worth the effort trying to compete for a higher reward.

By the way this is coming from a player who unlocked Dog, so I'm not just whining about missing out on anything :lol:

Edit:
    Let me put it this way, let's say I score in the top 50% and win 120 support tokens. After 4 weeks that would be 480 and combined with some support tokens as wave rewards, I should be able to unlock one support. However, the supports will alternate each week so it will take 10 weeks for a player in this tier to unlock anything. So would they even care if it takes that long? Especially when tools are quite frankly better?

This is really a good idea @Fluxxx it'll probably get lost in the shuffle since your hands are full but you should maybe take a note I like this.

It'll also make people want to play The Last Stand more since they can play around with these support

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 181
    Never seen a single shiva token. 
    No offense here, but The new game mode seems have been made mostly for the top players. Average or even many advanced players can earn some dog or mask tokens and maybe a few shiva tokens some time but without using tools this game mode (and indirectly also the game itself) is going to developing more and more to a 2-class-game. What i mean is:
    Everything is developing to satisfy the top players while the lower players must satisfy theirselfes with whats over from the big cake… or buy their level up with tools.
    NG brings out more and more new more or less useful characters instead of making more existing useless toons more effective or at least make the non heroes finally useful (what would help low level players a lot). Why cant non hero toons get heroes for example? 
    i know there are mostly top players posting here and i understand they dont agree with me but this is how i see the things.
     Stay save out there 😂😂😂
    CliffBarnesATLAS-ZFirekidKozdraman00bDrhoo
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 223
    edited August 2
    @Kasimir

your problem is, you probably started the game late. if you started earlier, you would have enough high level heroes to push further in the Last Stand, regardless if you are an f2p or a p2w player (provided you improve your heroes). i should know because im only a f2p mid-level player and started last year in Jun. i'm contented to get some good hero tokens for free per day

so, the new mode is actually for everyone. of cos, low level players cant compete with the top players. most top players have been playing for years. players who spend money, should theoretically be up there. what do you expect? if you want to go higher levels and compete, spend some money. if not, be contented that there's another way of getting hero tokens for free

your second paragraph makes no sense 

KozdramaDrhoo
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 826
    1.  When you kill more than 100 walkers, you stop making the xp you should. Killing walkers starts generating no worthwhile xp. This is an issue for the developing player base. Figure out some way to fix this and reward players with the xp they've  earned.

Additionally, you might try inflating the xp for the kills far more than by level. This will help developing players and encourage them to play. This won't unbalance anything for the strongest players if they're gorging on xp.

2. Roll back these god awful status affects because you're killing the community and the game with it. Admit it failed. Return to what worked. It seems players are now voting with wallets. I know you missed out on 4 of those 500 beta, MS, rerolls, radios sales because of this. People are PISSED and don't want to invest in a failing/declining game.

3. Completely rebuild the last stand with player generated feedback. As it is now, I'll let my kid play it for me because that's how little it matters. The product you made will occupy a clueless 9 year old at best. Until it doesn't. 
    FirekidATLAS-Z
  • KozdramaKozdrama Member Posts: 22
    edited August 3
    Firekid said:
    Lol! Yes, NG are doing amazing job a keeping the end gamers and people who have spent money on the game happy. That’s why a lot of them are leaving in their droves and are unhappy with recent changes? 
    After 6 days of enduring this horrendous update, pages of pleading players negative feedback….   I had thought since it was a workday after the weekend that there would be one word of feedback.   Um, nope.   My customers at work would be escalating to my executive team at that sort of zero communication.  But I guess work is not a game
    Drhoo
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 127
    Arqueue said:
    @Kasimir

your problem is, you probably started the game late. if you started earlier, you would have enough high level heroes to push further in the Last Stand, regardless if you are an f2p or a p2w player (provided you improve your heroes). i should know because im only a f2p mid-level player and started last year in Jun. i'm contented to get some good hero tokens for free per day

so, the new mode is actually for everyone. of cos, low level players cant compete with the top players. most top players have been playing for years. players who spend money, should theoretically be up there. what do you expect? if you want to go higher levels and compete, spend some money. if not, be contented that there's another way of getting hero tokens for free

The "best players" are not because they have been playing for a long time, the "best players" have long since retired, there are only players who take advantage by buying their victories, except for some like Firexid, who I think is the last of the true geniuses. in this game
    KozdramaCliffBarnesBlackFFirekidATLAS-ZKasimirTCBRITOADPaq
    Coming back to gameplay, I finished at 1%, and earned 400 dog tokens. The problem that I got several rounds more than many players in my clans, and got only 48 dog tokens, against 100 or more players who only made it up to rounds 24-26 ... Totally annoyed with this mode
    Kasimir
  • MereMere Member Posts: 82
    Someone earlier commented on no score with beta using the morning star. I played today with Jesus and the morning star and did not ever have the score increase when he made kills. I also had a kill with Eugene at the start of one of the vids where I didn’t get any score. It’s a little annoying since I used Jesus with this weapon the whole first round… 
    Hellnight said:
    Arqueue said:
    @Kasimir

The "best players" are not because they have been playing for a long time, the "best players" have long since retired, there are only players who take advantage by buying their victories, except for some like Firexid, who I think is the last of the true geniuses. in this game

the "best players" have long since retired? are you saying JayZ and WellyLuga are buying their victories now while Firekid didn't? mind you, they are still here
    TCBRITOJayZJens_KF
    Arqueue said:
    Hellnight said:
    Arqueue said:
    @Kasimir

the "best players" have long since retired? are you saying JayZ and WellyLuga are buying their victories now while Firekid didn't? mind you, they are still here
    I see Jay-Z as a great and historical player, I don't have the pleasure of meeting Welly, and I see Firekid as the most FTP player of all and the one with the best tactics in his videos, although you made that comparison in your mind , since I am talking about another class of players that I do not intend to name, who in their videos play with three winter harpoons or 3 morning stars, and countless tools and quick retries with gold, without giving them a bit of shame to beat the rest. So anyone finishes the challenge. For me it is like seeing an athlete who takes drugs to win ...
    I'd rather stay at 3-4k than that ...
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,970
    @Hellnight thank you for the kind words! I have to say though I’m not FTP I have bought many a bundle hence the plethora of special weapons. There are many many more skilled and more genius players out there who spend less than me! Thank you though! 
    ShadowWalkerKasimirKozdramaADPaq
    i may be more tolerant than others when it comes to the bugs in Last Stand, but introducing 'ELITE' to walkers is definitely a no-no to me

walkers with police vest = armored
    walkers which move fast = fast walkers
    walkers with high hp = tank
    walkers with all-rounder traits = spiked
    ... and others

aren't these elites already?? why do we even need new 'elite walkers'? come on NG, are you running out of ideas to do? there are so many in the forum

ADPaqzombieornottobe
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,044
    Arqueue said:
    Hellnight said:
    Arqueue said:
    @Kasimir

Awww shucks... :lol:

FirekidShadowWalkerJayZJens_KF
  • BauerpowerBauerpower Member Posts: 1
    Anybody: How do we use the Gold attempts?  It is greyed out for me
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
    That's for your own good isn't it? @Bauerpower 😜. Don't have to waste gold on it imo.
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITODrhooSg_Death
    I know what the problem is, I realized when I asked for subtitles in the videos and they told me how to translate on pc. They must develop the game on a pc screen, and it is a mobile game, there everything seems very small. As much as it looks very flat on PC, on mobile it looks much better. The same with the videos, you will see the link they have from the mobile, and they should bring subtitles for mobile.
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 40
    For me it takes too long to complete 1 ticket a day for the rewards received. 
    I want to like the new mode. Maybe in a month or so, when I have a support unlocked, I will feel different about it. 

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 181
    @Arqueue
    Arqueue said:
    @Kasimir 

i really think you still dont get it… i am playing the game for years, much longer than you. Play this game for 3 more years and spend your money before writing some nonsense about top players. 
    Arqueue
  • rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 24
    What about a boycott? Let's stop playing for a few weeks then I'm sure NG will be eager to know each and every complaint of ours
    KozdramaKasimirPaste