Last Stand game mode - Official Feedback thread

Comments

• rebecca38341884rebecca38341884 Member Posts: 24
    Most of us, 4-5 year players spending time and money in this game, making all the effort to upgrade our best survivors, heroes and such, for what????
    And then NG, in a blink of an eye, with their sloppy updates, starts nerfing them all :(
    This a no no!!!! We deserve a bit of respect and this is not what NG is giving us, imo.  So, let's make them hear OUR voice once and for all.
    adorabledosDrhooKozdramazombieornottobe
  • adorabledosadorabledos Member Posts: 21
    It sucks A$$ !!!!!!!! Just saying 
    BloodyChainsawKozdramarebecca38341884
  • MisterLuneMisterLune Member Posts: 7
    Morning Star attacks DO add multiplier and points for kills.... they just don't get added to your score until you make the next attack. So it's a slight visual bug, but still fully functioning. (unless it's your last attack of the turn and you die and end mission on that subsequent walkers turn maybe, but that's a pretty niche edge case.)

I'm not saying that this display bug shouldn't be fixed, but it's not what has been claimed here.
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 181
    I am sure in a few weeks NG will let the top players start at a much higher lvl wave soon… (like in the challenge and distance), lol. poor top players «its not acceptable for a player spending 1 or 2 hours in the new game mode» 
    Grinding is only for low level players
    😂😂😂

ShadowWalker
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 87
    We need new chapters. Stop being lazy, stop the excuses and introduce new chapters. Who wants to join a game where you are surrounded by the enemy to the point where you either flee or your characters are eaten. You have no chance to win the day. 
    The player needs a storyline, when that story ends another one begins. 
    Let the new chapters begin at level 15, I could care less. What I do care about is the level of disconnect displayed within this update.
    I'm looking at the game now from a viewpoint of do I care anymore. I get the feeling that I'm not the only one. 
    I've been here since 2015. This is ridiculous. I used four tickets to test run the gamemode.....the 5th ticket is of no use to me. These carnival sideshows have to end. We need new chapters.
    Kasuto
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    bladgier said:
    Meh

ShadowWalkerWellyLugarebecca38341884
  • SynderSynder Member Posts: 2
    OMG!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO GLEN?????? WHY IS HE SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOW?
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,277
    @Synder it's a bug affecting all Scouts equipped with Spear, Pitchfork, and Musket. This update is full of Easter eggs.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/441940/#Comment_441940
    Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    MrLucky
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    Biggest dumpster fire in NML history I think? 

Closest was during the original OG Guild wars and NGs dished out compensation and crazy awesome events to appease the frustrated community.

I'd think somethings like that would go a long way @Lexia

Gold tools gear love kisses hugs even...

Let's have it!

:D 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovanMalarky
  • NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 39
    @Lexia
    @Fluxxx
    You fixed the trades, but not everything...

• AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 167
    I like Last Stand, however I would prefer to play a few times in a row, not play it once a day. I get the need to restrict it so it doesn't get too stale, but I'd prefer to have a few rest days where I can back off a little.

When I play LS I tend to reach Wave 17/18 with my team of Jesus and two pink star Warriors (each with chainsaws). I can do adequately with Shooters and Hunters. Haven't really gotten very far using other classes. Assault could work too if you're strong enough.
    ShadowWalkerWellyLugarebecca38341884
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    edited August 5
    For me and my experience, it has been boring and just added special walkers. This same idea can be done in a regular mission to scavenge. It’s the exact same concept. Play until the walker level increases. Th wonky difference is you get the special walkers. Nothing new. The bordering part is you play move around in a box where the center is restricting movement. 

Reset the chapter missions and you have 15 maps with several missions and add this feature in it. Not that may be more entertaining. 
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    I would love to have new chapter missions.  A continuation of the current story or a whole new one would be great.

Maybe with the end of the show coming, and NG not having to devote so much time to season episode missions, they will start working on new chapters next.  Might be a long shot, but one can hope.
    ATLAS-Z
    I would love to have new chapter missions.  A continuation of the current story or a whole new one would be great.

Maybe with the end of the show coming, and NG not having to devote so much time to season episode missions, they will start working on new chapters next.  Might be a long shot, but one can hope.

As, much as I would love this, they would need to find a way to give it replay value to justify the NGs man hours.

As it is, these missions take too much time to create for a 1 or 2-off

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    PasteWinston457
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    ATLAS-Z said:

As, much as I would love this, they would need to find a way to give it replay value to justify the NGs man hours.

As it is, these missions take too much time to create for a 1 or 2-off

Would it help if they were replayable?  It would be nice if they let us replay the existing chapters.  Instead of them sitting there, staring at me everytime I go to the missions screen.  Taunting me with is dead glassy-eyed stare.
    ShadowWalkerCliffBarnesxeniia
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    How about changing it so it's not your top 5 attempts that is added up, but your top 3? I spent 70 minutes on one run. It's ridiculous to have to do that 5 times to make the charts.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    ATLAS-ZBurmeliinisJayZ
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 56
    Where the heck are those tiger tokens?
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    I'm not interested at all. I did 1 try and I don't think I'll ever play it again.

• RickMSARickMSA Member Posts: 109
    edited August 8
    A game mode where the current top 2 of the leaderboard have felt more points together than all other players worldwide in total — nice! Now I am motivated to burn all my gold and play my whole summer vacations only this fantastic SPY game mode. Maybe I skip sleeping so I can (still never ever) compete. Wait…no. I better skip this game mode! 
    Leader of MaggiesSweetAss
    Kozdrama
  • KasutoKasuto Member Posts: 23
    I'm not a fan of the new Last Stand. It sounded fun, but turns out to be really boring. I find myself spending a lot of items just to earn relatively worthless awards. One of the problems, I think, is having to move around so much. Yes, this adds to the challenge, but it doesn't make it more fun. Sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea.

What I think would be better is a map in which You must first clear the enemies, then position yourself according to the direction of the oncoming wave (best to only use approaches from left or right). Each wave comes from the same area, but walkers keep getting stronger. Only use normal walkers. Except the very first ones you have to clear before the first wave might have some tough or fast walkers among them.
  • TheLastOfUsTheLastOfUs Member Posts: 71
    I think the Last Stand could be a good game mode, but maybe make it a bit more interesting. A lot of top players use SPY team and just grind for ages, not much fun is it?

A little idea to make the Last Stand interesting would maybe have 5 elected Heroes to use each week and see how we all fair with them. I.e. one week might be Rufus, RGG, Carol, Daryl, and Ezekiel. The following week we have 5 other Heroes to play with. They are announced ahead of schedule so people can start to think about badge strategies etc. Just gives us all a different way of thinking and trying to get more competitive scores in the game mode instead of the bore fest of SPY. Imagine trying to make Carol or Ezekiel useful? Could be a bit more fun if we were all in the same boat. 
    ATLAS-Zxeniiaambience
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    I think the Last Stand could be a good game mode, but maybe make it a bit more interesting. A lot of top players use SPY team and just grind for ages, not much fun is it?

A little idea to make the Last Stand interesting would maybe have 5 elected Heroes to use each week and see how we all fair with them. I.e. one week might be Rufus, RGG, Carol, Daryl, and Ezekiel. The following week we have 5 other Heroes to play with. They are announced ahead of schedule so people can start to think about badge strategies etc. Just gives us all a different way of thinking and trying to get more competitive scores in the game mode instead of the bore fest of SPY. Imagine trying to make Carol or Ezekiel useful? Could be a bit more fun if we were all in the same boat. 
    Lol I made basically this exact same suggestion several days ago. My suggestion was 6 heroes: one from each class, and also any regular survivors because they are basically never used otherwise (newer players also may not have all heroes unlocked).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    ATLAS-Zxeniia

If I did this 4 more times I'd be top 10 again, but... Eeesh i already no-life on this game enough as it is.

I'll take my 1% and 400 masks.

Thank you and good night! 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Firekidmack22ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    ATLAS-Z said:

If I did this 4 more times I'd be top 10 again, but... Eeesh i already no-life on this game enough as it is.

I'll take my 1% and 400 masks.

Thank you and good night! 
    Nice score! You don't need to go quite so hard for all 5, I'm currently 10th and my highest score is 116k :lol:
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    Perhaps throw a few tokens into the distance mode/challenge, too difficult to collect imo.
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 279
    edited August 9
    After finishing last cycle i didn't get 400 masks. Was up to best 1%, but can't find the masks in my support inventory.
    Anyone else with the same problem?
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    HirntodPhalanx44
  • MazapégulMazapégul Member Posts: 13
    Novell said:
    After finishing last cycle i didn't get 400 masks. Was up to best 1%, but can't find the masks in my support inventory.
    Anyone else with the same problem?
    The same here.
    Hirntod