NG what the hell is that?

She went to open the door…..and she dumped everyone…wtf?!?
ShadowWalkerborneokidrebecca38341884GovernatorATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovanAngelspitRiotZappam4sxeniiaSg_Death

Comments

• RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 96

I had this earlier. I could stand there but not hit it with melee, yet Sasha could shoot it. Literally the worst update ever.
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 108
    I was in distance and i put my bruiser in overwatch in the meta when I kill the last walker needed one survivor get struggle and i can't safe him cuz others 2 go ahead

Tulio
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 132
    TheKing said:
    She went to open the door…..and she dumped everyone…wtf?!?
    Thank you for sharing this one! There might be something with the map and how the gate was/is setup or the space where the survivor was. Did this happen immediately when you put the survivor to open the gate, or during or after opening the gate?

RiotZappa said:
    I had this earlier. I could stand there but not hit it with melee, yet Sasha could shoot it. Literally the worst update ever.
    It looks like it might have to do with the Morning Stars push-mechanic, or possibly how the walker got spawned on the map 🤔Did Michonne attack, retaliate or revenge on the walker before, and did you notice anything out of the ordinary when that was done (eg. walker didn't move anywhere)? Or did Michonne stay at that spot, but the walker spawned in the same space?

If you were able to hit the walker, were you able to attack by directing the attack directly to the walker?

pollorex said:
    I was in distance and i put my bruiser in overwatch in the meta when I kill the last walker needed one survivor get struggle and i can't safe him cuz others 2 go ahead
    Did the map end there and you lost Eugene in the process, or what happened afterwards?
    Muchacho
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 143
    @Lexia - immediately when I placed Sasha to open the gate.
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    NG : it's call magic, baby
    :D
    Deathwish19
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 108
    I have to pass 3 turns and let him died
    @Lexia even when I closed the game many times