guild issues

my game isnt loading my guild, anyone else having the same problem? :) 
dJaLLy87

Comments

• CardsBluesTigerCardsBluesTiger Member Posts: 2
    Several member of our guild are getting the same message -- when trying to join GW or look at Challenge standings, we get a message that says:

INFO: Cannot connect to guild. Please check back later.

We have been getting this message since Tuesday. Any updates?

Thanks!
    dJaLLy87
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 63
    We had 6 members sign up for GW today but can not play.  It says Absent.  Same thing happened yesterday.  Someone really screwed things up.
    dJaLLy87
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 812
    Hi!

We are still looking into the issue, but will share more as soon as we can :smile:

Details on the latest update and situation currently found here.
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 140
    (Just to clarify, this vid had been recorded from MY account 😂. I went back in the team after. Waiting for the second ghost player reappearance)
    @Coolseb

We've looked into several cases in the past days where participation list looks different and it seems like the amount of player is incorrect. For now each have been confirmed as visual bugs. This means that matchmaking is working as intended and all players who signed up are also able to play (although they might not show on the scoreboard).

If you notice anything out of this, please reach out and we'll take a closer look 😊
    Lexia said:
    @Coolseb

We've looked into several cases in the past days where participation list looks different and it seems like the amount of player is incorrect. For now each have been confirmed as visual bugs. This means that matchmaking is working as intended and all players who signed up are also able to play (although they might not show on the scoreboard).

If you notice anything out of this, please reach out and we'll take a closer look 😊
    Yep, I'll take care of this and report you anything that could help. Overall to see if it's related to the scoreboard. I disappeared again after in participation list. Wait and see 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Also
    One of my teammates, can't even subscribe.
    Told him to upload the last update.
    If it doesn't change, I'll tell him to uninstall/reinstall.
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 63
    Tried removing and reinstalling game but no change.  GW today is still Absent with 9 players.
    dJaLLy87
    Coolseb said:
    Lexia said:
    @Coolseb

Yep, I'll take care of this and report you anything that could help. Overall to see if it's related to the scoreboard. I disappeared again after in participation list. Wait and see 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Also
    One of my teammates, can't even subscribe.
    Told him to upload the last update.
    If it doesn't change, I'll tell him to uninstall/reinstall.
    My teammate succeed in log in
    Reinstallation worked for him !
  • AneosheptAneoshept Member Posts: 6
    Just tried to reinstall game again today. Still no Guild access. 
    Can someone from Next Games at least confirm this is on their radar? 
    Unless I’ve missed it there has been no acknowledgement at all that some players have absolutely no access to their guild and cannot even join another guild. 
    dJaLLy87
    edited August 2021
    Hi @zbot,
    Appreciate the quick response. Quick follow-up… are all 5 bulleted items included in priority for next week (including guild access) or just the “Absent” issue?
    —Thanks
    Aside from the GW postponement - will another week be added to Guild Wars, so that those of us who didn't have access can accumulate points needed for purchases in GW Store?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,706
  • Hunter76Hunter76 Member Posts: 0
    Guten Tag...Ich bin hier neu.  Ich war in einer Guilde (4 Jahre)...Nun wollte ich in einer neuen beitreten.
    Nun kommt folgende Meldung seit 6 Tagen.

"Keine Verbindung mit Guilde möglich.  Schau später wieder vorbei".

- Internet funktioniert 
    - Handy neu gestartet

Könnt Ihr mir ggf.helfen
    LG Hunter
  • AholeAhole Member Posts: 1
    My game has been saying it is unable to connect to guild for the last five days. Any ideas why? I play using an android phone.
  • RobotelRobotel Member Posts: 65
    Hi there
    almost all the players in a guild called RO jderi can not acces the guild and because of that they can not pla the war and also chat between them.
    This is the message that appears to all of them when they try to acces the guild.
    They have emptyed the cache memory and alsi deleted the app data and also deinstalled the game and reinstalled it again and nothing works.
    Please fix this problem.

• dJaLLy87dJaLLy87 Member Posts: 5
    Hello . I also have the same problem starting with 13-14.10.2021, I have already sent 2 emails in support and 3 or 4 messages directly from the game to support. I mention that I did exactly as in the received message:

"""Hello, dJaLLy87,
    If players in your guild are having issues, please have them reach out to us directly from their game accounts so that we can investigate. 
    Please try all these steps to rule out common technical issues. If the issues continue after that, please get back to us with as much information as possible (including any screenshots of the issue) so that we can look into this further. 
    1. Turn your device off and on again, then launch the game. The device's memory should be free, app performance improved and connection to the internet refreshed.
    2. Check that your mobile data signal (3G/4G) is strong and stable (no sudden drops). The strength of your connection can fluctuate strongly when you are in a moving vehicle such as a car, train or subway and this can cause connection problems.
    3. If you experience connection difficulties via Wi-Fi, make sure the connection is not overburdened (f.e. if another device is streaming video) as it will affect the speed. Also make sure your signal is strong at all times and that you are not too far away from the router.
    4. Other cases beyond your and our control can be general network slowness caused during peak hours or perhaps even maintenance performed by your ISP. If you still experience problems after following these steps, contact your ISP as they might be the ones who are able to help you further.
    5. Clear the game's cache:
    Pull down the notification bar on your Android device and hit the gear-shaped Settings icon, or find “Settings” in the application tray. From here navigate to Apps, or App Manager. Then scroll down and find TWD No Man's Land. Select this, and tap Clear Cache. Restart your device, launch the game and check if the issue persists.
    6. If your game is saved to Google Play, consider reinstalling it as it's a step that can help out with the majority of various issues.
    Stay safe!""""

• dJaLLy87dJaLLy87 Member Posts: 5
    Hello . I also have the same problem starting with 13-14.10.2021, I have already sent 2 emails in support and 3 or 4 messages directly from the game to support. I mention that I did exactly as in the received message:

"""Hello, dJaLLy87,
    If players in your guild are having issues, please have them reach out to us directly from their game accounts so that we can investigate. 
    Please try all these steps to rule out common technical issues. If the issues continue after that, please get back to us with as much information as possible (including any screenshots of the issue) so that we can look into this further. 
    1. Turn your device off and on again, then launch the game. The device's memory should be free, app performance improved and connection to the internet refreshed.
    2. Check that your mobile data signal (3G/4G) is strong and stable (no sudden drops). The strength of your connection can fluctuate strongly when you are in a moving vehicle such as a car, train or subway and this can cause connection problems.
    3. If you experience connection difficulties via Wi-Fi, make sure the connection is not overburdened (f.e. if another device is streaming video) as it will affect the speed. Also make sure your signal is strong at all times and that you are not too far away from the router.
    4. Other cases beyond your and our control can be general network slowness caused during peak hours or perhaps even maintenance performed by your ISP. If you still experience problems after following these steps, contact your ISP as they might be the ones who are able to help you further.
    5. Clear the game's cache:
    Pull down the notification bar on your Android device and hit the gear-shaped Settings icon, or find “Settings” in the application tray. From here navigate to Apps, or App Manager. Then scroll down and find TWD No Man's Land. Select this, and tap Clear Cache. Restart your device, launch the game and check if the issue persists.
    6. If your game is saved to Google Play, consider reinstalling it as it's a step that can help out with the majority of various issues.
    Stay safe!""""

• AholeAhole Member Posts: 1
    Yeah mate had same problem for last week, can't get an answer from anyone as to why
    dJaLLy87
    More people are having this problem since a week

dJaLLy87
    a lot of people are having this problem and the suport is sending always a standard message that they are searcing the problem ...and nothing
    dJaLLy87
    Bitte in english schreiben weil die Admins von hier kein Deutsch sprechen
    Hey,

Noticed this was getting reported in many separate discussions, so better to have everything in one place.

We are aware of some having issues with connecting to their guild at the moment. Remember to check that you are playing on the newest version of the game, and feel free to reach out to support first to check basic troubleshooting tips. Some players seem to be able to access their guild after a while, so I also recommend checking every now and then for any type of change in the situation. If you are able to reconnect after a while, please share with support as well so they are aware.

We are working with the team to find the root cause and how we are able to fix it. I'll keep you posted on the matter, and thank you for the patience in the mean time!
    My team mates cant acces the guild since 14.10.2021 and also they can not play the war .
    They have tried everything but nothing worked .
    If it helps the guild is RO jderi where i think all the players can not enter the guild.
    Someone also applied to this guild and now he has the same problem and he is not in the guild because nobody could have accepted his request .
    Please fix this problem .
    dJaLLy87