Radios gone

VermilionVermilion Member Posts: 2
I was saving my radio calls for when I got my radio tent to a higher level and they mostly disappeared.  I had over 40 and now have 12, they're just gone out of nowhere.  What gives?  I've already spent money on the game, I won't be spending anymore until this is fixed.

Comments

• VermilionVermilion Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021
    I actually meant to say I won't play the game at all anymore until I get my resources back, not gonna waste my time or money on a game where shit like that can happen lol
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,623
    @Vermilion contact in game support, click on setting (gear icon on upper right corner of the screen), help, contact us.

Support can look at what happened.  Just curious did you make any radio calls? Some calls cost more than 1 radio per try.
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    In 5 1/2 years I’ve never once had my radios disappear unless I have pushed for some calls. 

Mate can I just be a bit frank here, 28 radios is truely F all hey. I wouldn’t quit over that. 
    For a newish player this game offers so much. I’ve had many years of joy in this game, it’s come a long way from the beginning. 
    You sound like a newish player, because players run 4-5 pink hero’s. The radios required is substantially large! 
    52,250 tokens is required for a 5 star Legendary to make it to 5 pinks. 
    Let’s say in those 28 radios you used a 25 call guarantee hero. 64 tokens, you still have 52k+ Required 
    So 28 radios is like a pinch of salt in an Olympic sized pool. I wouldn’t quit over that
    xeniiaATLAS-Z