4.3 No Mercy Update Questions

@Lexia can you please clarify some questions about coming up update?

1. Mercer:
*The Status Effect resistance component of the trait works against both walker and human enemy attacks.*
- does that mean he (his team if leader) has a chance to avoid stun/bleeding if hit by Tank/Goo/Spikey?
- and a chance to avoid stun/fire/cripple if hit in pvP?
- what about avoiding stun from Goo blowing up if in range?

*Both the chances to deal extra damage and to resist status effects chance get boosted by the Lucky trait*
- boosted as (%chance + %Lucky) or (%chance × (1 + %Lucky))?

2Sawtooth Spike (Scout):
Would it have only 1 target?
How much of additional dmg % does it deal?

3. S
tatus effect icons.
Is the flickering/switching removed if several status effects are applied to walkers?

Thank you.
Leader of the original TWD guild (est. 10/2015).
We Are TWD 😎
FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    If a walker has 1 million health u have a 70% chance(2xluck) to do 600k extra damage on highest level?
    FirekidShadowWalkerwms
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 279
    edited August 17
    2Sawtooth Spike (Scout):
    Would it have only 1 target?
    Look @ the short video and you will see: Yes, it has only one target.

Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovan
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 983
    [quote]• Having other Status resistance properties in combat, such as "Stun resistance" will result in an additional chance of stun taking effect if the first one fails.[/quote]

This is unclearly stated as it sounds like there's two chances to get stunned, instead of two chances to not get stunned.

So please clarify this?
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    FuriousMoldovan
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 96
    Not even bothering with this one. Rather have 800 gold.
    Arqueuezombieornottobe
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    RiotZappa said:
    Not even bothering with this one. Rather have 800 gold.
    If you clear the nightmare distance mode then there aren't really any better ways to spend your gold in the game in my opinion. For 800 gold you get 12 tools (worth 600 gold) without even mentioning the badge stuff, hero tokens, reinforce/reroll tokens, the reward at 2750 and the 500 Mercer tokens which saves you maybe 250-300 radios? I know NG has a bad rep for gold sapping in their game but this isn't one of them.

[quote]• Having other Status resistance properties in combat, such as "Stun resistance" will result in an additional chance of stun taking effect if the first one fails.[/quote]

This is unclearly stated as it sounds like there's two chances to get stunned, instead of two chances to not get stunned.

So please clarify this?
    I was confused by this but wording aside it looks like Mercer will have one roll to avoid stun from his own trait and if that fails, there will be a roll for stun resist. Rather than it being like mullet time and the two stacking together. Must admit I would rather them stack.
    FuriousMoldovanMalarky
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    edited August 17
    Why have them stack @WellyLuga? This route you're actually able to go beyond the 75% cap.

Do the math for Mullet Time 8 and Man-at-Arms 8. Assuming level 8 lucky (23%).

I did it really quick and it came out to sound 19% chance to get stunned. Check my work but that's better than 25% after the 75% cap? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    edited August 17
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Why have them stack @WellyLuga? This route you're actually able to go beyond the 75% cap. 
    I typically only get heroes to 8*. There's only a handful I have above that so on it's own I would be looking at 36-38%. The armour I use most is the infused armour with silver stun resist so it's only 50%. Obviously boosted a little by lucky but I think I would rather have one roll at 75% than two rolls at 50-60%. I am not one for numbers and calculations, more relying on play testing and gut feeling :lol:

Maybe with playing it would turn out that it is better for 2 rolls but first impressions I think I would have one more guaranteed chance. You are probably right though!
    ATLAS-Z
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 983
    Actually the infused assault armor has 75% stun resist so it's maxed out already (stun resist is capped at 75%).

So assuming Mercer at trait level 7 (38%)
    - With gold stun resist & 40% lucky. Stun resist total ~88%. 
    - With silver stun resist & 40% lucky. Stun resist total ~86%. 
    - With gold stun resist & 20% lucky. Stun resist total ~86%. 
    - With silver stun resist & 20% lucky. Stun resist total ~78%. 

Ingame username: Jubjab
    ATLAS-ZWellyLugaFuriousMoldovan
    Oh it's the bruiser one I'm getting it mixed up with. It seems to fail for me quite often too so that's probably why I thought it was silver.

2 is definitely better than 1 then!
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,143
    It is two chance to get stun resistance
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    This almost feels like a throw-away update; Something to keep the masses spending.  As has been pointed out, it is more bug fixes than new content.  Yes there is a new survivor but the "new" weapon is a tweaked version of itself and the Crescent Edge.  I don't believe it will make anyone's top 3-5 rotation, but I will leave that debate to the experts.
    There was so little of note going on in this update that NG didn't do a sneak peak video, or a sneak peak forum post.  Can't remember the last time that happened.
    Seems odd with it being the update that coincides with the start of the last season of the original show.  Maybe there have been too many bugs to fix due to the previous update.  Maybe they are working on a big campaign/update to go with the series finale.
    Whatever it is, this update will be welcome for the fixes, but is underwhelming overall.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    So where is this update? I haven't seen it yet in the App Store...
    @Winston457 FFS you need MORE new content ALREADY??

I can't... I just can't... 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Winston457ShadowWalker
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    ATLAS-Z said:

That is not what I said, nor is it something I was trying to imply.  It was merely an observation.
    The guys post about the new weapon got me thinking about how it was a bit of a lazy weapon to introduce.  From there I got curious and went down a bit of a rabbit hole.
    Right now I don't really need any new weapons/equipment or heros.  I need tokens to upgrade my top heros and I need more/better badges.  Most updates don't really do much for me right now, but if I a loose thread appears in my mind, I will pull that thread until it's gone.
    edited August 17
    ATLAS-Z said:

That is not what I said, nor is it something I was trying to imply.  It was merely an observation..

No it was not merely an observation.

It was an observation, followed by a serious of thoughts, followed by a superfun to read sharing of those thoughts. 

(thanks buddy) 

But fixes is what we want and what we need most right now. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Winston457
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 235
    I am curious about the new Carol that is she a shooter with new leader trait or just an alternative skin of Scout Carol just like Pizza guy Glenn, Sheriff Rick and Poncho Daryl? Besides, after this update, is there a chance for new Carol to be a formal hero available to unlock in the future? @Lexia @Fluxxx
    ChingiscaShadowWalker
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 63
    Add alternative costumes for heroes. Sheriff Rick, Poncho Daryl, Glenn 
  • IronUncleIronUncle Member Posts: 21
    A new Carol is probably being introduced in advance of the spinoff TWD show or whatever was rumored - some kind of Daryl/Carol show.   I’m still waiting for the Rick movie.  At least we don’t have any garbage dump characters!

I'm loving the pop with the new status icons

Thank you very much

Our page :

Send me a PM

Also Mercer looks pretty cool  B)

Our page :

Send me a PM
    WhereisHeathMudMoccasinFOE
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 78
    edited August 18
    ATLAS-Z said:

Also Mercer looks pretty cool  B)

His armor is great.. the only thing that looks weird is about his height, the actor is like 6' 2" (1,88) and his game model looks small to me.
    * And he needs his axes.
    Little fella then eh? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Sorry, am I supposed to know who Mercer is? I’m assuming he’ll have a big role this season, but I don’t remember the character being introduced last season. 
    FuriousMoldovanKilldozer187_
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 484
    IcePeter said:
    Sorry, am I supposed to know who Mercer is? I’m assuming he’ll have a big role this season, but I don’t remember the character being introduced last season. 
    Mercer is Juanita (Princess) Sanchez's bf. He's one of the storm troopers from the Commonwealth
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    Just noticed this anamoly/bug during the last stand. I was using 2 bruisers and one warrior armed with a chainsaw.

Chainsaw has two attacks. The warrior attacked a fast walker. The fast walker retaliated after the first chainsaw attack and bruised my warrior. Second attack by the warrior and the fast walker was dead.

This morning I used the same team for last stand. This time my warrior health was in red. She attacked a fast walker, the walker retaliated after the first attack and killed my warrior. However the chainsaw carried out its second attack and killed the fast walker.

@Lexia
    @zbot

Any comments

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

Burmeliinis
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 680
    Not supposed to happen anymore if you have updated your game yesterday. 
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 302
    Useless weapon, useless hero to dilute the pool even more. He can swim laps with Beth in the pool of waste. 
    ATLAS-ZFirekidChingiscaeduardogrooveShadowWalkerRiotZappaAngelspit