For Christ sake!

Stop buying bundles until they fix this S...
Elder : Dead Stalkers
RiotZappaADPaqcapibaraFuriousMoldovanzombieornottobeKozdrama

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,000
    edited August 17
    Arqueue said:
    Sg_Death's comment is a general statement. He wasn't targeting anyone nor forcing anyone not to buy. No names were mentioned. if a player reads it but still buys bundles, so be it. nobody's feelings get hurt

however, telling him its none of his concern, is the same thing as he telling you, "it's none of your concern", because you are saying him. which also applies to me
    I thought that the laughing and winking emoji's would make it clear that my comments were more light hearted and tongue in cheek. 

All that said, my comment was a general statement too. It really is none of your business whether other players choose to spend or not. Have you seen the patch notes? There are more bug fixes than new content and it seems that virtually all the recent bugs will soon be fixed. It's been a lot sooner than I was expecting so perhaps the players still buying bundles are helping to pay the overtime bill :wink:
    capibaraATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovan
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,684
    Do not worry... @Sg_Death loves you all ...he is just suggesting to stop buying “me” ..bundles.. everyone knows i had some digestive problems and in our guild ..”it stinks”... 🤪🤪🤪🤪

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Sg_DeathFuriousMoldovanxeniia
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    lmao
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    🐛 🐛 🐛 
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,684
    edited August 17
    Sg_Death said:
    🐛 🐛 🐛 

you have to unlock as i did the Capybara... it will fix everything with his special “Storm Shit” trait... 😅🔥🔥🔥🔥🍉🍉🍉

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Sg_DeathFuriousMoldovanRiotZappaxeniia
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,266
    capibara said:
    Sg_Death said:
    🐛 🐛 🐛 

you have to unlock as i did the Capybara... it will fix everything with his special “Storm Shit” trait... 😅🔥🔥🔥🔥🍉🍉🍉

I would totally give LS one more shot just to get Capibara Supports tokens!!! 👍😂😂😂
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    Sg_Deathcapibara