Last Stand scoring broken post-update

I played the Last Stand today after the update and found the scoring is broken.  I made the same wave I normally do (Wave 20), but before the update my score was 16571 and today it was 6952, or not even half of yesterday.  As a result, there will be no way to climb the leaderboard against those that played this week before the update.  I did notice that after many waves my multiplier would drop, even though I killed walkers during that wave.  I have submitted a ticket in game.

Comments

• kmrkmr Member Posts: 152
    I've realized in many cases multiplier did not risen when I killed walkers. My max was 5.75. Before update it was easily kept at 10 for many rounds/waves. 
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 132
    Thank you for sharing this!

Did you notice anything specific that might cause these kills not getting counted into the multiplier? Were they kills done with certain hero classes, or maybe certain type of walkers not getting counted?

We are looking into it at the moment, but if you are able to share any additional details, we'd appreciate it.
    CliffBarnes
  • CliffBarnesCliffBarnes Member Posts: 24
    The low multiplier is not the update, it's the much smaller number of spawn on this map. I've not reached multiplier of 10 at level 20 on any of the runs on this map. Nothing strange. 

Haven't tested post update, so no input on the low score. 
    Lexia said:

Did you notice anything specific that might cause these kills not getting counted into the multiplier? Were they kills done with certain hero classes, or maybe certain type of walkers not getting counted?

We are looking into it at the moment, but if you are able to share any additional details, we'd appreciate it.
    It was an all ranged team.
    I've seen cases when Shane killed walkers at least one with the shot itself, some additional with his LT, but multiplier remained the same, not added even 0.25.
  • unbreakable_unbreakable_ Member Posts: 10
    Sasha, Shane, Yumiko, round 22, 7k points, not normal @Lexia
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 27
    Lexia said:

I used Sasha Princess Yumiko and yesterday I easily got the multiplier to 10, but today it never went above 4.75. Some waves it didn't drop, but after others it did drop, even though I killed walkers. I didn't notice if the multiplier was going up during my kills though, but will be looking at that now.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,020
    edited August 18
    My attempt today was with Sasha, Shane and Yumiko. It just seemed really difficult to build up a multiplier and I think it was tied to the goo walkers. Even when I used a charge which would have killed them I didn't get the points or the multiplier boost for the kill. It also happened when I attacked a horde of walkers with a charge that would have killed them all I got 0 points at one point despite killing 6-7 with Shane's LT. I think there was a goo in the pack at the time but all of the walkers were on relatively low health.

My score was not as low as some of the others are reporting but it did seem off on first impressions. Yesterday was wave 24 for 27k, today wave 23 for 15k. I only managed to reach 8x multiplier despite killing many of the walkers as quick as I could.
  • CliffBarnesCliffBarnes Member Posts: 24
    Just tested now, my score seems normal but I used a melee team (SR, SD, and Beta). 
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 132
    edited August 18
    Thank you for the additional details!

We’ve looked into it and it seems that certain kills caused by Shane’s Explosive bullet explosions, as well as Goo walker kills don’t always count towards the score and multiplier (i.e. they don’t count as kills).

As a temporary measure, we’ve replaced Goo Walkers with Elite Fast Walkers and Elite Goo Walkers with Elite Tank walkers, and adjusted their scores to match those of the Goos to avoid large disrepancies in scoring. For now, it's best to avoid using Shane in Last Stand.

Additionally, we will be compensating a Ticket to Hell or Gold (depending on which was used) to players who played LS on the new 4.3.0 version, so that everyone’s still able to play 5 attempts this week with the change to the walker composition.
    WellyLuga
  • unbreakable_unbreakable_ Member Posts: 10
    edited August 18
    Thanks @Lexia!

There's another issue: in my personal score it shows the sum up of my 5 scores. I played my 5th attempt after the update, it was showing 4 earlier now 5, so I imagine 5 will be considered this week since we'd already started this cycle?

However, when I go to see the LB it shows the addition of the best 4 scores. So I'm unsure if my place in the ranking takes my personal score with 5 or 4 as shown in the LB.

Update: I played the new ticket and now both personal and lb are showing 5 scores 😁
  • purdlespurdles Member Posts: 1
    Having the same issue. Reached the same wave and killed one walker extra than my previous round, yet my score is less than half.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 986
    @Lexia points and multiplier are not anymore awarded for walkers that burn out. This has a huge impact on the scoring.

Basically every player that either played 4 (or 5?) missions before the update have a huge advantage over everybody else.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    unbreakable_
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 256

He What happened to Jesus? Is he listening to a radio? What is that symbol?

Another story: I had all 3 survivors charged and all walkers killed. Then I did leave game and came back about 10 minutes later. And Jesus was dead … why?

• TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 143
    JoeSmart said:

He What happened to Jesus? Is he listening to a radio? What is that symbol?

Another story: I had all 3 survivors charged and all walkers killed. Then I did leave game and came back about 10 minutes later. And Jesus was dead … why?

The zombies are eating at background 😎
  • WeekendWarriorWeekendWarrior Member Posts: 98
    Lexia said:
    Thank you for the additional details!

We’ve looked into it and it seems that certain kills caused by Shane’s Explosive bullet explosions, as well as Goo walker kills don’t always count towards the score and multiplier (i.e. they don’t count as kills).

As a temporary measure, we’ve replaced Goo Walkers with Elite Fast Walkers and Elite Goo Walkers with Elite Tank walkers, and adjusted their scores to match those of the Goos to avoid large disrepancies in scoring. For now, it's best to avoid using Shane in Last Stand.

Additionally, we will be compensating a Ticket to Hell or Gold (depending on which was used) to players who played LS on the new 4.3.0 version, so that everyone’s still able to play 5 attempts this week with the change to the walker composition.
    I used Sasha, Abe, and Shane and this is my score compare to SPY team before the update. May I have some compensation please?

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 986
    Fully agree that the amounts of bugs has been insane, so some real compensation would definitely be in order. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    unbreakable_
  • WeekendWarriorWeekendWarrior Member Posts: 98
    @Lexia I tried again today with my SPY, team and the score was much higher. 

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 487
    @Lexia I tried again today with my SPY, team and the score was much higher. 

I made it to wave 25 and scored 1/3 of what you did 🤣

Obviously broken
    Scoring is still bugged because of fire kill isn't count as before update.
    On Tuesday:
      Wave 33
      Kills: 112
      Score: 45k
    Yesterday:
      Wave: 36
      Kills: 123
      Score: 39k
    🤔
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,186
    kmr said:
    Scoring is still bugged because of fire kill isn't count as before update.
    On Tuesday:
      Wave 33
      Kills: 112
      Score: 45k
    Yesterday:
      Wave: 36
      Kills: 123
      Score: 39k
    🤔

I think that's a good thing

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM