festive luicelle
spike kingdon shield
morgans staff
luke mace
Burmeliinisxeniia

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 553
    Is this a question? 

I will give you the basic idea of all the bruiser weapons. 
    Not including the Sword 🗡 
    This is in no particular order, and some skins can be the hockey stick or staff. Same traits  
    Ohhhh…. I also forgot to note that particular weapons will give a 3 space wide arc attack. I believe it’s obvious which is which. 
    This is important when playing IMO
    zombieornottobeTulioxeniia
  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 49
    edited August 20
    In my opinion, it’s this Morgan staff with gold lucky and tactical. I can move after attacking and the extra luck with Morgan’s own luck means whenever he’s hit, he gets a charge point. Also nice to pair with eugenes leader trait.

edited August 20
    PP1990 said:
    In my opinion, it’s this Morgan staff with gold lucky and tactical. I can move after attacking and the extra luck with Morgan’s own luck means whenever he’s hit, he gets a charge point. Also nice to pair with eugenes leader trait.

I’ve never seen that weapon before hey. 

Not saying I know everything, but have played since the beginning. 
    Concussion trait is a must though. As cool as the weapon would be to have in the weaponry, I would still like it. 
    Edit: What year was that? And was it in the shop or promotional? Surprised I missed it lol
    Carl_Tyreese999TCBRITO
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 968
    That staff is available regularly in bundles, as well as in Morgan's BM shop.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    PP1990
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    PP1990 said:

I’ve never seen that weapon before hey. 

Not saying I know everything, but have played since the beginning. 
    Concussion trait is a must though. As cool as the weapon would be to have in the weaponry, I would still like it. 
    Edit: What year was that? And was it in the shop or promotional? Surprised I missed it lol

At level 26+5, which means it started as level 23, I bet that was at least 2yrs ago.  Of course, that is a major guess.  More knowledgeable players probably know down to the day.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    That staff is available regularly in bundles, as well as in Morgan's BM shop.

I don't think I've seen that one in the BM yet but I'll keep looking.

If course i have a bunch of normal configs already so... Maybe just for the collection? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,000
    Just when you thought you had seen and knew everything there was in the game, you see that. I have never seen that staff before!

I agree though, concussion is way too valuable a trait to drop. It's more important than both lucky and tactical combined in my opinion. 
    TCBRITObrucewayne007RiotZappa
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 968
    You're right, the one I was thinking about has concussion instead of lucky. So that particular staff is probably not available anymore.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    I don’t remember where I got this staff but yes it’s not available anymore. I wanted one more and can’t get it. The bundles and black market ones have no tactical and have silver lucky. I think they replaced it by concussion because most people prefer it. 
    I have used it for some time now and it’s been pretty useful! 
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 668

^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! (but replace Critical Chance with Lucky or Consussion)
    PP1990BurmeliinisADPaq
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 668
    Love this wonderful piece of equipment here TO NO END!!!!!:

Angelspit
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    I’m guessing you got that staff in the “mystery trait” bundle they used to sell. Special weapons with random traits. 
    Maybe. I guess we will never know…
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 101
    edited August 20
    Are Morgan stuff and other like stick  the same?

Hey @Lexia  @Fluxxx
    If you want to put that Staff in with Razor/Lucky/Tactical (seen above) in the shop I know a certain someone who has a habit of collecting weapons lol 😉
    PP1990ATLAS-Zxeniia
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    How about a throwback?

Give us a Golden "Wide Margin" with standard traits? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    MudMoccasin
    ATLAS-Z said:
    How about a throwback?

Give us a Golden "Wide Margin" with standard traits? 
    I wish I kept so many weapons from back in the day. I remember trashing them and starting again because there was no reinforcement tokens. 
    Ahhhhh the money wasted lol 😆 

The game could be heaps creative. And it’s about time they make Razor compulsory in all melee so we stop wasting a slot.