Global chat

please make a way so we can communicate as a community in game, I don't understand why communication should be So limited like that, what you doing in this game is the opposite of what we have seen in the series, hilltop, Alexandria.. etc were constantly communicating with each other not just among them, so please make this happen we only want you to apply what a zombie apocalypse would be, thank you!
ATLAS-ZCliffBarnesxeniiaTCBRITOpkaygh1JayZJimiFaithFuriousMoldovancapibaraRohlikzauchemJedcub

Comments

• m4sm4s Member Posts: 339
    Install Line apps and  Ask for invitations.
    Jacky2332JimiFaith
  • Jacky2332Jacky2332 Member Posts: 49
    m4s said:
    Install Line apps and  Ask for invitations.
    What does line have to do with this game?
    ultimateevil13
    And a problem with a global chat room I’ve seen in other games. So much shite gets spoken and it can be abused. 

This game (IMO) isn’t played by kids and predominantly adults. So the negative communication isn’t tolerated. 
    Don't you see that you just being overtly negative? You just spread negativity and bash everyone else ideas, wish a mod could do u good and boot u out of here. 
    ADPaqJayZTCBRITOCliffBarnesSuperheroFuriousMoldovanGovernatorzombieornottobefearofthedarkRohlikzauchemShezza10
    edited August 27
    Jacky2332 said:
    And a problem with a global chat room I’ve seen in other games. So much shite gets spoken and it can be abused. 

This game (IMO) isn’t played by kids and predominantly adults. So the negative communication isn’t tolerated. 
    Don't you see that you just being overtly negative? You just spread negativity and bash everyone else ideas, wish a mod could do u good and boot u out of here. 
    Lol 😆 
    I actually praise a lot of ideas. 
    But I’m just trying to be a realist here. A global chat is not an option. 
    Many other things to fix 1st. 
    Wanting me booted is a bit harsh 🤣🤣🤣
    Bc of ppl like u compass point got shut down, you just drive people away  with your negativity nothing else, do yourself a favor and quit the game aswell. .
    n00bFirekidFuriousMoldovanRohlikzauchemADPaqJayZCliffBarnesAngelspitTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorShezza10
    Firekid said:
    I honestly haven’t seen a positive post from you @Jacky2332, just constant critism of the game, not enough hero’s, guild wars is rubbish, swapping survivors takes too long (it does), needs a global chat… the list goes on. Is there anything from the game you do like? Maybe it’s not Bruce that needs to quit the game. 
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about? U seem like you're living in a whole other universe
    FuriousMoldovanRohlikzauchemJayZCliffBarnesTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorShezza10
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,940
    I can’t be bothered to go back and find the several threads you’ve started about them all and link them here but I’m sure you do know what I’m talking about 👍
    TCBRITOJimiFaith
    Firekid said:
    I can’t be bothered to go back and find the several threads you’ve started about them all and link them here but I’m sure you do know what I’m talking about 👍
    I'm quite not sure if you're actually write or just hit ur face with the keyboard, what u say make 0 sense 
    RohlikzauchemADPaqJayZCliffBarnesTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorShezza10
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    once upon a time, on June 5 this year, a jackass jacky appeared in this forum, boasting about TWD Road to Survival game having 100+ toons while complaining TWD NML having too few and calling the devs meek and lazy...

i roasted him that day and tell him to go back to his beloved RTS. Since then, 3 things have not change:

- he is still complaining 
    - NML heroes still not reach 40, let alone 100
    - and he is still here!!  hahaha

oh i forgot, 1 thing did change... he now type his main thread in bold, hoping the devs will notice him. let me help you, just type ' @Lexia '

the one to get the boot should be you for calling the devs meek and lazy. all aboard the RTS train, you coming?

Here is what Jacky2332 said:

"Seriously why there's too little characters, I was expecting to see Andrea, Sophia, lydia.. and more of the atleast main characters, I was playing twd rts that's a 2D game and they have many hundreds of toons let alone that they release a new character everyweek, each character has like 3 or 4 versions + the ones of their own signature. This game seriously need to work on depth, very meek efforts from the side of the developers considering twd fan base estimated to be over 40 million"

Link:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/439478#Comment_439478
    RohlikzauchemShadowWalkerTCBRITOGovernator
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    I actually think Jacky is hilarious. I like their posts.
    Keep em coming.
    AngelspitTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernator
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    Let’s not go there everyone. Closed for now to cool things off.
    brucewayne007
This discussion has been closed.