Fire Bug since last update

@Fluxxx
@Lexia
Since last update there's a new fire bug. I think, you might already know. Problem with this bug is, that even our heroes are affected with this bug. Played GW and my Eugene has 36k health and 80% dr. He got shot by Carl with a fire weapon and was instand in the second/red bar. That never happend before and please has to be fixed asap. All my 3 heroes have 80% dr and all were shot in the red with 1 fire weapon.
FuriousMoldovanGoptus_kfTCBRITOm4smarroba2000

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Is Christoph using red gas on humans again? 😂

All seriousness, I noticed something weird in Museum last challenge set. Not sure why fire mechanics were changed at all, but then again, seems like there have been a lot of inexplicable behind the scenes changes that made things worse (like Scout running).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    BlackFFuriousMoldovan
  • BlackFBlackF Member Posts: 26
    That was the first round of freeman Carl.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    Yep, reports from the hell family with the same issue, one hit into red no matter the damage when being hit by fire weapons. 
    BlackF
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 123
    Same problem
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,262
    @Lexia do you have timeline on that?
    It could potentially drastically decrease pvp performance in GW this week.
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
  • cesc83cesc83 Member Posts: 1
    I am having to use lots of gold to heal the heroes after playing the pvps in guild wars when the enemy has fire. We should be compensated for that
    Governatormarroba2000
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141
    Free healing would be awesome, our Recon guild had to do two practice/fun days this week since so many were not interested in pushing GW

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

RiotZappaTCBRITOm4s
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,262
    JayZ said:
    In the meantime, please at least allow free healing this week. It’s only one week of GW left, and I imagine it is causing a lot of issues within guilds this week. I’m in a guild where most of our players are P2P, and I cannot imagine how hard it must be for F2P guilds/players right now.

Free healing during this last GW week is a drop in the bucket, considering all latest developments. But will go a long way in NG's starting path towards getting players' trust back. 👍
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    Governatorrebecca38341884TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 391
    What a joke. Just got hit by a festive shotgun. All three survivors at 80% DR instantly put in the red. Next round 2 are dead and I have to use tools to prevent it from being a complete loss.

NG get your act together. This shit show needs to end.
    brucewayne007ShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 553
    Yea it puts a hair on the chest
    FuriousMoldovan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    JayZ said:
    In the meantime, please at least allow free healing this week. It’s only one week of GW left, and I imagine it is causing a lot of issues within guilds this week. I’m in a guild where most of our players are P2P, and I cannot imagine how hard it must be for F2P guilds/players right now.
    ☝️☝️☝️
    @Fluxxx
    @Lexia
     Kindly pretty please? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovan
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 126
    Hi everyone!

We've read through your feedbacks and discussed with the team, and will be adding reduced healing for the rest of the week :smile:
    m4sRiotZappaADPaqGovernatoriosononeganFuriousMoldovanKilldozer187_SPC_TORRES
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 337
    Give all players reedem code : NOHEALCOST -(cost healing including chall and specially for GW - 0 golds ) with notification in the game news
    and second reedem code: WeAreThePlayers - 3 days free gas and XP x2
    zeeblackADPaqGovernator
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 391
    What an absolute farce.
    GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 27
    Lexia said:
    Hi everyone!

We've read through your feedbacks and discussed with the team, and will be adding reduced healing for the rest of the week :smile:
    Is not enough! 
    ADPaqRiotZappaTCBRITO
  • iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 27
    edited August 26
    Reducing healing times is a ridiculous compensation.
    Virgi82RiotZappaTCBRITO
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    edited August 25
    They fixed the fire bug issue like they fixed power strike
    GovernatorTCBRITO
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 301
    Give us back the real Powerstrike and we will call it even.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    Give us back the real Powerstrike and we will call it even.

Bro not gonna happen. I think we can move on now. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited August 26
    this is what is happening to the current state of this game:

plugging a leak springs another leak. fixing a bug yields another bug (or more)

also, the problem is not just fixing the leak. it is also compensating those who are affected by the leak, in a fair and reasonable way. unless NG puts itself in the players' shoes, they will not understand their compensation is not equivalent

RiotZappaTCBRITOJayZSPC_TORRES