Guild War practice

I'm sure this has been asked before, but why is there not a way to practice the Guild War maps?  I would love the opportunity to practice with different teams and strategies for GW without risking losing points for my team.  Set it up like Scavenger maps for 4-5 gas with rewards or without and I would still use it.  My tool usage (and purchases) would likely go up at least temporarily too.
Governatordalmerwms

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,142
    Since our guild is not a leaderboard guild once we reach Master Level we schedule a couple practice days on the last week.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• SpammageSpammage Member Posts: 12
    We have a well run guild with members of all abilities, and everyone is encouraged to develop their skills and improve.  While I appreciate the idea of a "fun day", I was thinking that the map could just be left open during the time between wars for practice.  

BTW, @Billbam nice 850 against us on Friday. 👍
    zombieornottobe
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,142
    Spammage said:
    We have a well run guild with members of all abilities, and everyone is encouraged to develop their skills and improve.  While I appreciate the idea of a "fun day", I was thinking that the map could just be left open during the time between wars for practice.  

BTW, @Billbam nice 850 against us on Friday. 👍
    I totally agree that the map should be left open for practice, charge us red gas if you must and no rewards.  

And thank my 850 was a practice day, amazing how well one can do when there is no pressure of letting the team down hahaha.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

zombieornottobe
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    We have a couple of days a week for players to practice with new teams, attempt new map levels, work on strategy, etc. There is no pressure to win and if an attack is lost, no big deal. It is very successful!