Weird messages on GW map

SkywithinSkywithin Member Posts: 29
After update on 27/08/2021 GW map now has some weird message boxes which can't be closed. 

Tried on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S7.

mack22Goptus_kfambience

Comments

• IronUncleIronUncle Member Posts: 21
    Among many other bugs and problems with the game, I have the exact same problem.  Makes game unplayable.
  • There4IMThere4IM Member Posts: 55
    I’ve seen the same.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,189
    Does anyone NOT have this after yesterday's hotfix update? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • wmswms Member Posts: 89
    Not only does my screen have the stuck message, every island that has been played during all  days of this war is remaining on the map for the next war as played.  The crossed swords  of an island being  played are there sometimes and gone other times.  Can not tell if accurate when displayed.   It's a messed up mess. So far i've been a spectator, but if this continues when I play tomorrow, it will be unplayable.  
  • wmswms Member Posts: 89
    The stuck message is also visible while playing in the guild war.  But at least all the islands mismarked as being played when they haven't is at least not a problem.  Working around the stuck message is aggravating.
  • DeadMeat920DeadMeat920 Member Posts: 3
    I have this issue as well, every since the last update this has been on my GW map but that map only. 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 748
    Is this going to be some new advertisement message box we have to pay to temporarily remove? Will this be a new way to monetize the game? 
  • DeadMeat920DeadMeat920 Member Posts: 3
    Is this going to be some new advertisement message box we have to pay to temporarily remove? Will this be a new way to monetize the game? 
    In the middle of a guild war map? 🤔Are you serious?🤔 I'm sure if they wanted to 🤑advertise🤑 it would be placed on the main map instead of smack dab in the middle of a guild wars map 😆 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 748
    Elite subcategory of paywall evil.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    "Weak but strong" 
    That does make me chuckle, still 
    ATLAS-Z