Weekend Events

BlackFBlackF Member Posts: 26
Hey @Lexia and @Fluxxx

I know you guys have at the moment other problems/bugs to fix, but still i wanted to open a new thread about weekend events and i am sure, other players here also have some good suggestions.
I think it's really really time for some new weekend events. We're always having the same events over and over again.
New/Improved weekend events:
- Goldactive (same as radioactive)
- Gasactive (even if a lot players always buy the 7 days booster)
- reduced healing time and 25% fire damage more often than now (not even all 3 month)
- make a special weekend event combined out of 2-3 events like jackpot deluxe plus radioactive
- make a back to the roots weekend event (friday 1 minute gas, saturday old radioactive with 2,4 or 6 radios, sunday no bodyshots or anything else) or those events for the whole weekend.
fearofthedarkSuperheroWellyLugaRiotZappaDeathwish19PP1990WhereisHeathTCBRITODiElElGovernatorrebecca38341884m4sden4playBurmeliinisaquilaxeniiaXeRo

Comments

• SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 268
    Stacking two sorts of components into one event would be nice too.

And how about a tool weekend?
    BlackFm4s
  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 50
    Someone has recently opened a discussion like this. I vote for no body shot weekend which we had years ago. It would  make melee better and give SPY a rest.
    RiotZappa
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,011
    PP1990 said:
    Someone has recently opened a discussion like this. I vote for no body shot weekend which we had years ago. It would  make melee better and give SPY a rest.
    People would just end up using Princess in lead with an assault/Yumiko since that doesn't depend on body shots. Depending on the set it would more than likely still be the best strategy! Sad but true. 
    rebecca38341884
  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 50
    WellyLuga said:
    PP1990 said:
    People would just end up using Princess in lead with an assault/Yumiko since that doesn't depend on body shots. Depending on the set it would more than likely still be the best strategy! Sad but true. 
    Yes but princess and others would only get charged if they killed an enemy, as the trait only works if the enemies are already stunned. 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,176
    edited August 29
    BlackF said:
    Hey @Lexia and @Fluxxx

I know you guys have at the moment other problems/bugs to fix, but still i wanted to open a new thread about weekend events and i am sure, other players here also have some good suggestions.
    I think it's really really time for some new weekend events. We're always having the same events over and over again.
    - reduced healing time and 25% fire damage more often than now (not even all 3 month)
    - make a special weekend event combined out of 2-3 events like jackpot deluxe plus radioactive
    - make a back to the roots weekend event (friday 1 minute gas, saturday old radioactive with 2,4 or 6 radios, sunday no bodyshots or anything else) or those events for the whole weekend.

Don't mix jackpot and radio they don't work well together

Most radios come from normal crates at 15% odds

Now jackpot plus component, that's works very well together

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    pollorex
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,011
    PP1990 said:
    WellyLuga said:
    PP1990 said:
    Yes but princess and others would only get charged if they killed an enemy, as the trait only works if the enemies are already stunned. 
    Fire, herded, crippled, stunned and attracted by a flare. Considering we now have a pistol that causes both fire and cripple, dog that can cripple and the mask to herd one it's not at all tough to get your assaults charged anymore.
  • BlackFBlackF Member Posts: 26
    edited August 30
    ATLAS-Z said:
    BlackF said:
    Hey @Lexia and @Fluxxx

Don't mix jackpot and radio they don't work well together

Most radios come from normal crates at 15% odds

Now jackpot plus component, that's works very well together
    Just wanted to give an example how i meant it. And why should'nt it work well together? I know normal crates have 15% radios. You still dont get very very often a silver or golden jackpot.
    Jackpot with component event would probably be better, but maybe that's to good for NG to be a double event. 😅
    ATLAS-ZBusta
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    I vaguely remember that we once had a special week where there was a new event every day for like 7 days. One day was Radioactive (Old version), the next was the Herd, the next was Jackpot, etc. That would be awesome for NG to do again. But, I am a cynical cyborg and am not expecting anything but the same ol' same ol'.
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 268
    I vaguely remember that we once had a special week where there was a new event every day for like 7 days. One day was Radioactive (Old version), the next was the Herd, the next was Jackpot, etc. That would be awesome for NG to do again. But, I am a cynical cyborg and am not expecting anything but the same ol' same ol'.

We actually see different events through the week, like faster healing this week, but that doesn´t make the weekend events more thrilling.

There was a time, were we all bought gas boosters for the weekend event regulary. Can´t even remember, when I bought one last time.

Most likely it was with the last old radio event.
    RiotZappa
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 297
    Very good suggestions @BlackF 👍
    But I won't send you a heart 😂
    BlackFxeniia
  • Shezza10Shezza10 Member Posts: 38
    What

@Busta

said 👆

😉
    BustaShadowWalkerBurmeliinis
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 50
    BlackF said:
    Gasactive
    Eat a lot of beans and lentils and you'll be up for a great weekend event, trust me.
    BlackF
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 302
    Jokepot Deluxe is a total waste. Cloth or whatever garbage component weekend is a total waste. Radioactive is pretty decent. Anything else is usually pure garbage except for reduced healing.
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 284
    Radioactive jackpot.
    BlackFATLAS-Z
  • rapidsagiirapidsagii Member Posts: 18
    If hit golden jackpot, let us open all 9 crates for free.

Not worth it to open 3 golden crates for 15 gold.

Anyway just another boring event prompting more to walk away from the game
    Weekend Event = The One %

All badges crafted during the event have their numerical core value at +1% (up to maximum) 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    xeniia
    Weekend event = The Survivors market

All weekend trade store has many extra options for trade and purchase

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Weekend event = Fragzilla

All weekend huge increase in chances to get Fragments

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Weekend event = Critical Bananza!

All weekend every normal attack is a critical hit

Our page :

Send me a PM
    PP1990TheKing
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,832

Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    RiotZappaSuperhero
    Weekend event = share the love

Reduced price guild gifts
    Percentages augmented to include

-Radios
    -less XP/supplies
    -much less gas 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,832

Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    AngelspitGovernatorRiotZappaSuperhero
    You forgot Fast healing and x2 XP Kills

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    You forgot Spend More Time with Friends & Family... Oh, that's pretty much all of them. :sunglasses:

SPC_TORRESRiotZappa
    The ol' Double challenge rewards event might be cool nowadays

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Superhero
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 302
    I truly enjoyed my time last weekend unplugged from the game. I think we are coming close to the end. Just not enough reasons, and just too many people at NG with their head in the clouds walking around oblivious to what the players are asking for.
    RiotZappa
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 50
    So you're blaming NG for allowing you to enjoy your weekend, away from a mobile game? Yeah, shame on them!  :wink:
    WellyLugaghost_pepper
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 103
    BlackF said:
    Hey @Lexia and @Fluxxx

The goldrush is the most missed event

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 739
    There are special events?