Game crashing at Outpost raid loading screen

IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 402
Since the most recent update, the game often crashes/reloads after hitting the Raid button, before the matchup screen. It wasn’t an issue before, and it happens on both of my newer apple devices now. 
xeniia

Comments

• LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 725
    Thanks for reporting @IcePeter !

We received a few reports on this yesterday and were able to find the cause. A fix is currently set for the next update (possible hotfix).
  • wmswms Member Posts: 100
    4.4.0 hotfix was reported to be released.  As of a few moments ago, an update 4.4 has not been made available to android  users. Other people are talking about getting this hotfix.  Any info?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,623
    @wms what region are you in I see 4.4.0.213 since 08/25/2021
  • wmswms Member Posts: 100
    When opening no man's land, the store continued to note the game as 4.3 until today and it notes 4.4.  I checked under Credits in my game's setting, and 4.4.1.217 was listed.  Since I just switched to android, I looked around and found an auto update option which was turned on.  So I guess my phone play app updated the game automatically.   Sorry for the confusion.  I continued to have issues with the game such as the stuck notice on the GW map so it seemed that the game was still not fixed.