BLACK MARKET IS FRUSTING

unfortunately the expectation that the black market created became frustrating....

practically common weapons, both to buy (paying 1,000 gold) and even more exchanging for 5,000 tokens!

it's a long and laborious process to get the 5,000 tokens to exchange for an interesting weapon.

but what does the black market offer us?
nothing else...

something has to be done to change this issue!

we want good weapons....

not even if we have to pay 2,000 gold or 10,000 chips!

we want that kind of weapons!

release them to everyone!

TheMaltesianrelb67ADPaqTCBRITOGoptus_kfXeRoden4play

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,008
    Well there is the Crescent Edge, Festive Shotgun and the Crippling Winter Bow, which are must haves, as well as tactical and lucky bruiser bats. Something needs to be saved for the GW shop I guess.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    ShadowWalkerden4play
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 48
    edited September 3
    My Black Market this past week has pretty much been TDog, Eugene and Ezekiel recycling with the exception of Carol and Hunter Maggie being thrown in. 
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 48
    I’m just waiting for a shotgun…. Lol
  • arqbsarqbs Member Posts: 14
    precisely that, the black market is working like any other mode of trading and buying in the game!

and not as an "illegal market" where you get the hard things!

let's release the weapons and everything else that is complicated to get normally!

so that, whoever has the conditions, can enjoy it!
    TulioTCBRITO
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    They aren't going to put the winter harpoon in there. They want you to pay for it with real money. I would do that too, but it's always in a stupid bundle that's too much money. Just sell it by itself for $5 instead of a shit $22 bundle.
    mack22Superhero
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 737
    My only complaint is requiring a hero to be at a certain level to buy a weapon with gold.  I want a tact spear on my f2p account, but need carol or gabe at legendary?  thats ridiculous imho...
    TCBRITOborneokid
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    Infused Weapons would be nice!!!! 
    I have been longing to see these (but with different traits of course) in BM since it began:

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,310
    Infused Weapons would be nice!!!! 
    I have been longing to see these (but with different traits of course) in BM since it began:

Truthfully I'd like to see a winter bow but with Rick's silenced pistol skin

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    MudMoccasin
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 57
    Well there is the Crescent Edge, Festive Shotgun and the Crippling Winter Bow, which are must haves, as well as tactical and lucky bruiser bats. Something needs to be saved for the GW shop I guess.
    I have never seen the crescent edge or the crippling bow in the GW shop.
    The offers I get are crap. Always. 
    ADPaqechonapRiotZappa
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    edited September 5
    Just a reminder to any NG employee reading this:

Whenever people complain about BM (which is still a pretty recent addition) it's only because they like what it has to offer and want more of it, improvements/changes, even if it sounds like a lunch mob trying to remove it from the game.

If they really thought it sucked they wouldn't write at all (like the outpost).

Never give us nice things again or it'll come back to bite you ;)
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    TheKingPP1990Governator
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 837
    Because i'll throw away gold on skins? Right after I don't buy for the 38th time the same useless bad item that's absurdly overpriced anyway. And that Dale actor also died on billions.

I acquire blue components faster than I can upgrade them into gold ones through BM. I have nearly every hero at 1 pink star at least to have this ability to turn blue components into gold ones. All the trades are so poorly balanced between what's there and what players actually want.
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 29

Let me be devil’s advocate!

I like BM because for the F2P player I am it’s a good way to buy good weapons such as Winter Hockey Stick. I agree there are a lot of useless trades but some of them are interesting :

-        1000 gold for a unique weapon

-        2X experience or unlimited fuel for 60g or 120g Gold

-        Switch regular tokens with another type of regular token (e.g. Bruiser tokens versus Assault tokens)

-        And when you are desperately in need for a small amount of a specific Hero token, the possibility to buy some for gold

I agree some trades are really expensive or unreasonable (e.g. trading hero token for some gas) but isn’t it the real way a blackmarket works?! You are not necessarily making great deals but if you absolutely need something you can sell your balls and get it!

Besides, I like the fact that if you want to see all the items the BM can sell you need to get all the hero and also need to boost them. It pushes player to collect all the hero and not focus only on the SPY team for example.

PasteGovernatorJLCden4play
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    I acquire blue components faster than I can upgrade them into gold ones through BM.
    That's by design I'm sure. Just wait til you start playing Nightmare Distance ;)

You get 12 (2x6) blue and one gold for Hard Distance, so if they let you trade all of them for gold, you'd get 3.4 gold components per hard Distance (and 5.2 per Nightmare). In nightmare the blue components are the opposite kinds to the gold ones, so if we could trade them all up, that means the weeks with gold cloth and chems would be the best to get metal and edibles.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 108
    Why would we need guns that we used 2 years ago? 
    New players need weapons like the Crescent Edge, Morning Star or even the silent harpoon...
    If in BM you don't even have the basics like Lucky Decimator what's the use of it? Create spider webs?

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    Goptus_kf
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 837
    Paste said:
    I acquire blue components faster than I can upgrade them into gold ones through BM.
    That's by design I'm sure. Just wait til you start playing Nightmare Distance ;)
    You say this like I'm actually going to do it.

I like playing it easy. I don't want an intense challenge anymore. That's why I stop playing challenge at Eugene tokens, because that's where mele takes a hard dive in playability. I do it all out of free gas each week and the gas timer never actually runs. I have 1 foot out the door on this game that doesn't fix bugs, develop content, or create a community experience in a sensible direction. 

I'm still waiting on a ticket I submitted Tuesday, July 20th. No response.