💀 The Skeletal Walker subclass 💀

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,267

I agree that bigger and better challenges are needed for us to showcase all of the skills (and troops/gear/etc) we have now and all of the skills we will learn in the days ahead.

Some time ago I commented on this and suggested a new Walker type to the staff.

The skeletal walker

- skeletal can be a subclass added to any other Walker type indicating a walker that has rotted away the larger part of its flesh. This makes things difficult to burn or root, as there is little flesh for a harpoon to grab on or fire to burn. 

Examples:
-Skeletal Walker
-Skeletal Tank walker
-Skeletal Spiked walker

It's easy enough to take it a step further and imagine melee weapons being more effective against these types of enemies possibly doing even double damage with reduce chance of body shot. 

Perhaps a new subclass of melee weapons with the bludgeoning descriptor, as these would be more effective than blades or bullets

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
MrLuckyPP1990NoiseratingShadowWalkerghost_pepperrelb67JordanYukiShezza10lelouchkuroCarl_Tyreese999

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,267
    I think this would be most fun if an entire mission was composed of only skeletal walkers. For example the season Mission episode 1 when they went into the chamber full of dormant zombies that had not fed and long time and rotted away.

The mission preview shouldn't just include special walkers, it should include normal walkers to and then don't include normal walkers in every single mission. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    MrLucky
    It's ok it's ok guys, I don't need the love and support on this one.

Most of us are enjoying this Era of EasyWins and HighScores.

But some... The very best, they need some extra challenges. To separate the men from the men with bigger cash. 

I got you man. I got you.

💪

Our page :

Send me a PM
    MrLuckyShadowWalker
  • PP1990PP1990 Member Posts: 89
    I like the idea. I don’t think we get enough support for ideas here… I have some myself and didn’t get much support.
    I like the idea of then being weak to melee and maybe their attacks can cause root but deal less damage like tanks. What do you think?
    ATLAS-Z
    @PP1990 I like the idea of an enemy being able to root your survivors... However this might tip toward favoring ranged since they could still attack somewhat effectively (assuming they don't auto struggle which is likely). But cool idea and I like cool ideas. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Carl_Tyreese999
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,153
    Love it. Bullets would go right through skeletal walkers and do less damage. Mele gets to the bone more easily and smashes them up even faster. Makes perfect sense, fits with the tv show material, and snuggles up nicely into our game meta.

This idea is foundationally too smart. Damn shame cause now it'll never happen.

I like the idea of mud walkers having a chance to root but also only ever having 1 movement square. Running by then makes more sense but OH NO rescue a rooted hero!
    ATLAS-Z
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 350
    edited April 5
    The game needs meaningful walker types like this. Right now is doesn’t matter if a mission has a spike, a goo, a tank etc.. they can all be dealt with using the same strategies.
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 701
    Maybe one that carries an axe ... and rocks!  :p 
    ATLAS-ZCarl_Tyreese999Dresden
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 350
    I had a similar idea while watching World Beyond. “Frozen Walker Subclass”.

Something like;
    - 100% Fire Resistant
    - 75% Resistance to Cripple, Stun and Root
    - 20% Damage Reduction 
    - Can still be Pushed and Interrupted

They could make new winter map sets with this kind of walker, that would be fun. 

ATLAS-ZNoiserating
    @JordanYuki melee esp bruiser weapons instant kill them like range does to grenaders. Mmmm nice! 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    JordanYukiAgoatrodeo