Please do something with the support buttons...

It´s a pain in the *ss to play some maps with those buttons right on top of the survivors.

KratosShadowWalkerPP1990RWSGovernatorrelb67ghost_pepperborneokidGothgulNovellBurmeliinisShezza10m4sMalarky8900rpmden4playPasteTweetyBirdzombieornottobe

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,999
    edited September 8
    That is a questionable team selection, without another ranged hero in the team Yumiko is worse than a non hero shooter :lol:

But yes I agree, they are annoying!
    ShadowWalkerShezza10
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,262
    Could be helpful if devs could increase the left margin of the map view.

On some maps, survivor figures were completely behind the support cards at the beginning.
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    SuperheroATLAS-ZShadowWalkerShezza10
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 268
    edited September 8
    WellyLuga said:
    That is a questionable team selection, without another ranged hero in the team Yumiko is worse than a non hero shooter :lol:

But yes I agree, they are annoying!

I´m in for your suggestions  :)

I could use another shooter like Maggie, but I´d have to rearm here every time.
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 372
    How about making all  of them around 25%-30% smaller.  Maybe move the supports to the upper right corner of the profile picture.  So what if it partially covers the face...we all know what they look like by now.  Tool , Mission Objective, Flee, 2X & End Turn buttons could be about the size of the settings button.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    Superherorebecca38341884
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    Agreed.  The screen has gotten quite crowded.  I don't need such large pictures of the heros.
    Like @FuriousMoldovan said, expanding the margins would be helpful on many maps.  So many times where the End Turn button covers important space because we can't scroll down any further.  Expanding all four sides would be a huge help.
    FuriousMoldovanSuperheroElsbethxeniia
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 968
    And the cancel button is already extremely small.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 337
    Rework hero image and add below hero button support with left activation and rights info
    Kratos
  • Winston457Winston457 Member Posts: 60
    Lexia said:
    Something we also need to consider is how it works with eg. players that may have visual impairments, so can't make them too small either

All for making sure the visually impaired can play the game.  How feasible is it to make the margins bigger?
    Elsbeth
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    Increasing margins as @FuriousMoldovan said its the best option, but I'm imagining that might be a lot of work? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    something like this.

White space is now free for maps.
    Bonus and Supports button are separately health bar indicator
    FirekidKratosAngelspit
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 101
    edited September 10
    Lexia said:
    Something we also need to consider is how it works with eg. players that may have visual impairments, so can't make them too small either
    Make them a slide bar! So you click to show or hide it!
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 175
    They should be to the right of the tool bag. Running across the top of the screen. Just my opinion. 
    ShadowWalkerBurmeliinis
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 679
    Tapping on the subject, can we have an indication of how many charge points a survivor has while struggling or bleeding? The status covers that info and it hinders our plans to use Medi kit or decision to free which survivor first. @Lexia
    ATLAS-Zghost_pepper
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,999
    Tux77 said:
    They should be to the right of the tool bag. Running across the top of the screen. Just my opinion. 
    I had the same thought and would back this. Same as tools, I don't really want to see them unless I'm about to use them. I know they're there if I want to use them, I don't need the constant reminder.
    edited September 10
    Would it be better if any troop could use any support? I mean you're already limited to only one use per mission so we really need to restrict it to only the specific equip Survivor? I don't think that's necessary does anyone else?

Then we could easily have a support "bag"

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerADPaq
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    Why do we need 2 icons to say the exact same thing? You can free up 50% of the support space on the screen by picking one or the other. :neutral:

ADPaq
    edited September 11
    euchid said:
    yes it is unplayable atm

Beth Merle and Jerry... that's not your real team is it?? Lol.

Ooor is this a joke and it went over my head? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 726
    Steeboon said:
    Tapping on the subject, can we have an indication of how many charge points a survivor has while struggling or bleeding? The status covers that info and it hinders our plans to use Medi kit or decision to free which survivor first. @Lexia
    This
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,262
    m4s said:
    something like this.

White space is now free for maps.
    Bonus and Supports button are separately health bar indicator
    Shrink the "End Turn" button as well. There are situations where I have a hero on a square and end turn instead of move them or attack with them and then I swear in frustration at the stupid budget failed UI.
    Like Daryl's Nightmare this week.
    Hitting End Turn instead of selecting survivor figure.
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    rebecca38341884SparrowMervxeniia
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 726
    I actually did that and that's why I'm done with challenge this week. I stopped early yesterday. I'm several hundred past Eugene and so F' it.

I've had enough.

And the whole time, free gas. I wonder just how high I could go if I spent the 200ish gas on wed, all on wed, and then did free timer till the end. It's not worth suffering this UI.
    edited September 12
    Or add in menu settings options Magin/Border Map and input value from 0 to 100 (pixels).
    Like tactical grid - everyone turn off/on when neccesary 🤷

• pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 101
    Talking about UI what about the animations ? Aren't they a ton? They should give the option of turn they off
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 968
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Would it be better if any troop could use any support? I mean you're already limited to only one use per mission so we really need to restrict it to only the specific equip Survivor? I don't think that's necessary does anyone else?

Then we could easily have a support "bag"
    If we get a support bag I really think we also should get back the prowl bag!
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    FirekidPaste