Did you actually fix the bug nextgame ???

ShianShian Member Posts: 40
edited September 9 in Bug Reports
For jesus and christ himself nextgame ,  i thought you guys were fixing this bug on the hotfix update note last few week but no ,  it seem like theres no any change 🤔🤔🤔
Nextgame ,  pls fix... AGAIN ! 

Comments

• ShianShian Member Posts: 40
    @Lexia
    @Fluxxx
    Please watch 🙏🙏🙏
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,165
    Shezza10 said:
    3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. I saw no bug! Maybe be a little more specific to help NG out a little.

Thanks for the warning lol

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Shezza10borneokid
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
    OP is referring to the bug where marked walkers cannot be set on fire. I tested it and it’s true - the bug still exists. 
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 130
    Hi,

The video shared does show the enemies getting caught on fire, and with some tests we were able to confirm that as well. If you have anything else you can provide, we will gladly take another look to figure what might need some work from our side.

Please aim to specify as much as possible on the issue and things related to that, so we will more effectively be able to understand and check.
    umm, can you all watch again please .... the one who marked with Negan leader trait are completely can't be inflict with fire once they not being mark anymore they're now can be set on fire
    We still haven't been able to reproduce the issue, so we would need more details in order to investigate more. Please also keep in mind that eg. the Flare Gun has a 30/40/50% chance to ignite.
    @Lexia here you go i just edited
    @Shezza10 and @ATLAS-Z should watch this too
    Shezza10
    also here is Rick i used on the video ,  fully armed with both self and weapon lucky trait
    FuriousMoldovan
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 982
    edited September 9
    Yep, still broken. Have a look at this test I did just now @Lexia . Gabriel in lead, so in total 17% + Tara lucky 22% + flare gun's gold lucky 20% = 59% lucky and gold incendiary 50% so should ignite 79,5% of the time. None of around 30 hits ignited. It worked fine on non-marked enemies.

This is on iOs, game version 4.4.1.218

Video here: 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Shezza10FuriousMoldovan
  • Shezza10Shezza10 Member Posts: 38
    Shian said:
    @Lexia here you go i just edited
    @Shezza10 and @ATLAS-Z should watch this too
    @Shian thank you for re-sharing and stating the actual bug you had identified. I can certainly see the problem now. When I first watched it I didn’t even realise you had a flare gun attached to Rick as there was no fire until much later in the clip. Definitely something wrong there. 
    Shianwms
    Thank you, I've shared these to our team for further investigation!
    RohlikzauchemShianFuriousMoldovan
  • iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 27
    Has been solved? @Lexia