Suggestion for Outpost and the XP dilemma

DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
I know, this should be posted in the Suggestions or Outpost area of the forum.
But it has a much higher chance of reaching Users, Mods and Devs in General Discussion..
Just hear me out, make your thoughts and then it could still be moved..

A lot of people complaining about Outpost and refuse to play it, since it has no purpose for them with little to no reward. Others are mad about the low amount of xp you can earn in general and the long time you need to upgrade survivors and gear, due to that issue..

There are easy ways to fix this...

1. Every mission in the game has 3 crates as reward for completing "except" outpost.
You could implement that on outposts, too.
F.e. gold crate: 800-1000 tg. Silver crate: 400-600 tg bronze crate: 150-300 tg.

A lot more people would accept, like and play outposts. Because it would be fair and you could earn something.

2. Make XP buyable with trade goods.
It wouldnt have to be a fixed amount like in beta, but it would make people happy and again a lot of people would play more outpost.

F.e. XP and supplies multiplicator boxes in the trade goods Shop.
Standard gold with the Chance to earn 3x the value (25k chance up to 75k xp or food for 1000 tg)

You always say you want constructive and positive Feedback.
This is both.. So, what do you think?

All the best* Derrick
... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......

Comments

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    DERRICK said:

1. Every mission in the game has 3 crates as reward for completing "except" outpost.

2. Make XP buyable with trade goods.

1. First we want to kill all the bugs around matchmaking and rewards. This should make the outposts viable again, but we will be reviewing the situation after things have been working for a bit. Your idea could be one fix.

2. We have been thinking about this, no resolution as of yet.

Good suggestions, thanks!

Btw, at least I mostly use the "Recent Discussions" link on the right, so for me it's quite irrelevant in which area the posts are..
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @DERRICK Moving thread to Suggestions, I will leave a redirect.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Also, these are some awesome suggestions!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page