SPY

Do you use Sasha or Yumiko as the leader?  Thank you.

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,977
    Sasha, else it would be YPS, or YSP. But seriously Sasha in lead to help get princess charged even without status effects and to get yumiko charged too, for double firing squad charge chances. 
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZSuperheroghost_pepper
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 54
    Firekid said:
    squad charge chances
    Try saying that three times in a row!
    FirekidShadowWalkerxeniia
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 846
    And as a note, because not everyone is aware of it.

The P in SPY is Princess. She is in 2nd position so that walkers will target her instead of yumiko if their decision has to be split between the two. Princess is often built with defensive traits and badges and probably should be unless you are playing her at 3k stars and above each week. With defensive traits and badges, princess can take the hit that yumiko and sasha can't.
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 67
    In SPY team anyone can be the lead
    Sasha in the lead will just need to shoot and getting charge point pretty easily 
    Princress must need a condition in oder to charge up , but she can help the rest to deal more damage
    Yumiko in the lead is super good  , everyone on the team can attack 3 time in 1 turn
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,055
    And as a note, because not everyone is aware of it.

The P in SPY is Princess. She is in 2nd position so that walkers will target her instead of yumiko if their decision has to be split between the two. Princess is often built with defensive traits and badges and probably should be unless you are playing her at 3k stars and above each week. With defensive traits and badges, princess can take the hit that yumiko and sasha can't.
    There you go with your logic and knowledge :wink:. I thought it was just because SYP would have made no sense at all and because...

Shezza10xeniia
  • HawaiifettHawaiifett Member Posts: 10
    Thank you.
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 320
    @WellyLuga ... I think SYP is shit your pants...lol
    WellyLugaShadowWalkerslacker
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 643
    RWS said:
    @WellyLuga ... I think SYP is shit your pants...lol
    Let’s keep the P-C brigade

its “Soiled” 
    I Soiled (my) Pants 
    hahahah
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 643
    Very off topic. 

It wasn’t until I had children I found out what “soiled” means. Never knew the team until my late 20’s
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 846
    I'm going to go SYP my overproof margarita because it's Friday. I made it to the end of the week. How'd that even happen..