Reroll Tokens Need Better Odds.

Its so brutal. I saved up for an entire year. One whole year. I had 500 tokens. And it kept rerolling the same useless traits. I wasted a year of tokens and didn't even update one character. Obviously if I didn't choose the traits in the last reroll I wouldn't choose them again. If I'm spending multiple tokens on the same character a new trait should appear on the next reroll. At least in that case I'd know I'm rerolling each time with better odds. If its just a crap shoot every time what is the point. I feel totally ripped off. I know it just happened to be bad luck in my case but I won't have another chance to do this for another year, just to change one character. 

Cheers,

Comments

• NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 29
    I offer my condolences. The system should be reworked to keep in mind all the traits you haverejected for one character
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 627
    Man you should have seen the rock show prior. 
    But if you have enough tokens for 2nd roll. Do it? 
    Just make sure u have enough to go twice back to back. Potential 4 opportunities 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 815
    The rerolling of traits is brutal and a big reason to quit this bs slot machine nonsense.

Rerolling badge position and badge shape is reasonable because of the decreasing pool of possibility. Eventually you reach exactly what you want.

Rerolling bonuses is complete bs. Decling any 1 hero should mean you don't get ANY hero as an option moving forward.
    ShadowWalker
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Oh boy