Vote on the NML 6th Birthday Radio Call heroes!

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,256
    I don’t that’s a very good idea. That would easily mean we get all kinds of not-so-good heroes in the mix.
    The keyword was "best heroes" ;)

Especially if we get 40 call with rerolls and keep all 3. You get the best of it then anyways.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,175
    I don’t that’s a very good idea. That would easily mean we get all kinds of not-so-good heroes in the mix.
    "All kinds of not so good heroes".

With shane, mercer, spy, how do you get some not so good heros in that ranged mix? 5 are locked in. Haggie or Tara sneak in? How does that suck now with last stand? No. I'm in total and disagreement with you for this on ranged. And, there are 3 card flip options to choose from.

As for mele, there is no way that a beta, Daryl, Rick, Eugene, call with probably glenns/tdog is somehow bad. That's litterally the most solid call. How are there "all kinds of not so good heros" in that call? Again. Total disagreement.
    FuriousMoldovanLiem19UNeven
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,256
    edited October 2021
    Lexia said:

...a chance to score a whopping 600 Hero Tokens!

...a whopping 88 tokens more than usual ×2 call of 512 😅

It's NML's Bday!
    Make it 600+600! 😇
    @Lexia
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ShadowWalkerSuperhero
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,175
    edited October 2021
    We can't edit our responses like we could last year. Shane and Eugene are nearly tied for 6th place. Not everyone already has a lvl 7 mullet time Eugene or thinks they'll ever have a dragon Shane.

So if I don't get Shane tokens and someone else gets Eugene, I'm unhappy. If someone else doesn't get Eugene and I get Shane, I'm happy but they're not. A lot of people are going to be unhappy NO MATTER WHAT unless something is done to change this. 

SPY really is ruinning the game, now by cluttering up the birthday call. The birthday call is supposed to be sacred! I'm skipping it if there's no Shane. I'll just continue to save radios untill there is a great call with Shane. 
    Liem19ChrisScorpioUNeven
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    Think I'm with majority... SPY, Mercer, Eugene, SR.... but c'mon @Lexia 600 is kind of a joke, barely above normal 2x call, make it special but not crazy... should be at least 1000
    MudMoccasinBlackF
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 325
    edited October 2021
    @Lexia please don’t screw this up. Make it right for the players who pay good money to play this game. Also, this would make the lower ranked players stronger, and more likely to spend in the future to benefit from the results of the call. DO NOT make this a 40 call. DO NOT make a decision not based on economics, but based on what’s right for the OG’s that have put up with so much nonsense from NG. You can make it happen. Be our voice!
    MudMoccasinSuperhero
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,693
    How about 1 Free Special B-Day Call per day for the whole week? Happy Birthday!!! :love:
    Superhero
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,640
    edited October 2021
    So looking like Yumiko is taking Shane's spot (on my list) which is unfortunate for a lot of people. Because Shane benefits from promotion much more than yumiko does.

Not going to bother me much personally because my Shane is already Nine Stars

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovanArqueueShadowWalkerBusta
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 106
    Agreed about the calls.. 600 doesnt make much difference to the 512 from a normal x2 call event.. 

Please increase to 1066  :'(
    ChrisScorpioSuperheroBusta
  • FerocityFerocity Member Posts: 1
    Mercer, yumiko, princess, beta, riot Glenn, shane
  • fearofthedarkfearofthedark Member Posts: 49
    edited October 2021
    1 call is just fine. No need to make 2 different calls. Let the community decides what are the best 6. Last year i think it was melee heroes mostly, so this year it seems it's ranged.
    And the tokens should definitely be 666, up the irons! 👹🤘👍
    FuriousMoldovanBlackFm4sATLAS-ZBustaEngAamie
  • BlackFBlackF Member Posts: 48
    Busta said:
    I completely disagree it’s really easy to go with top 6 for each Range and Melee and let us choose which way we want to go on the call. 

Sasha 
    Mercer 
    Princess 
    Yumiko 
    Shane 
    Haggie/ Abe/ Rufus/Rosita 

Beta 
    Huntsman Daryl 
    Survivalist Rick 
    Eugene 
    RGG 
    Michonne/Jesus/Negan/TDog/Beth 

you could easily be happy with those calls. The ability to chose a side. 

Please NG make this happen. 
    1 Melee and 1 Range call  

as for the call please make it so it’s 
    64 , 256 and 1066 

the Labor Day call was 1024 (512x2) so make this one 1066 
    But honestly. What do i want with heroes like HMaggie, Rosita, Beth, Negan and all those heroes i mostly dont use? I dont get it. Why 2 calls? Everyone can choose 6 heroes. And those 6 will still be very very awesome and at least 4 perfect for nearly everyone. 666 or maybe 1066 token is a good idea. But please everyone, enough is enough. And that crappy bullshit like many pay a lot and after many bugs and other bad things of NG they still have to do more and more.

1 call with 6 most rated heroes and done. Be happy, what you get.

And thats in general spoken and nothing against you Mark. 🙂✌🏻

Burmeliinisfearofthedark
  • ChrisScorpioChrisScorpio Member Posts: 49
    Obviously Merser will win.
    Let's vote for Shane
    fearofthedarkFuriousMoldovanATLAS-ZUNeven
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 109
    BlackF said:
    Busta said:
    I completely disagree it’s really easy to go with top 6 for each Range and Melee and let us choose which way we want to go on the call. 

Sasha 
    Mercer 
    Princess 
    Yumiko 
    Shane 
    Haggie/ Abe/ Rufus/Rosita 

Beta 
    Huntsman Daryl 
    Survivalist Rick 
    Eugene 
    RGG 
    Michonne/Jesus/Negan/TDog/Beth 

you could easily be happy with those calls. The ability to chose a side. 

Please NG make this happen. 
    1 Melee and 1 Range call  

as for the call please make it so it’s 
    64 , 256 and 1066 

the Labor Day call was 1024 (512x2) so make this one 1066 
    But honestly. What do i want with heroes like HMaggie, Rosita, Beth, Negan and all those heroes i mostly dont use? I dont get it. Why 2 calls? Everyone can choose 6 heroes. And those 6 will still be very very awesome and at least 4 perfect for nearly everyone. 666 or maybe 1066 token is a good idea. But please everyone, enough is enough. And that crappy bullshit like many pay a lot and after many bugs and other bad things of NG they still have to do more and more.

1 call with 6 most rated heroes and done. Be happy, what you get.

And thats in general spoken and nothing against you Mark. 🙂✌🏻

First off  just because you don't use those heroes doesn't mean others don't.
    Secondly whats so hard or i should say whats so terrible about having 2 separate calls? It actually can benefit the majority of the community with 2 calls. Being able to chose a side you want to spend your radios on helps more than it hurts. Some players enjoy using more than just 3 survivors, some players only know how to use certain survivors or some players don't have all the survivors unlocked and having a second call can help them do that. Just because there is 2 calls doesn't mean you have to split your radios up. Why do we HAVE TO BE HAPPY with one call when a second call isn't a hard concept to handle!!!!

As for the others i threw out there , They all can be very good and useful, Haggie you can benefit from with Yumiko on maps with specials..., Negan is extremely useful in GW , and both Beth and Rosita are being reworked so getting tokens for them would be nice. 
    FuriousMoldovan
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 119
    l like this. Gives everybody, no matter the level, a say in the process. Oh yeah, it’s a vote! 😅😂🤣🥲☺️
  • UNevenUNeven Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2021
    Without “even” knowledge among the members, every democracy turns into kakistocracy. Now we’re facing this bs!
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    For the tokens how about:

64 + 6 = 70
     256+ 60 = 316
     512 + 600 = 1112

This way the call is extra special even if you don't hit the jackpot.

Would love something like this!  I transitioned to F2P 6 months ago or so but would gladly pony up some money again if this call is worth it!  Make it truly special somehow @lexia!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    ionica said:
    Well, this is democrary. Remember that UK voted for brexit. Some people might wish for other heroes. Jerry has 11 votes 😄
    I find it more baffling that Sniper Morgan has 7. Who's going to own up to this travesty? :lol:
    BigBob
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,095
    6 voted for Jerry 😅🤷
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    BigBobGovernator
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 129
    1. Beta
    2. Princess
    3. Sasha
    4. Michonne
    5. Huntsman Daryl
    6. Survivalist Rick
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 808
    Make it 6666 tokens 

I need to catch the players on the global leaderboard
    Governator