Capibara raiding friends and celebrities 🐿❤️

124»

Comments

• MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 630
    @capibara do you outpost attack 24/7 or just spend crates searching out your opponents!? You are the only forum regular I've ever ran into!    ;)
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    MrLucky said:
    @capibara do you outpost attack 24/7 or just spend crates searching out your opponents!? You are the only forum regular I've ever ran into!    ;)
    ..lol...not really.i just struggle to save my 5k tier, but with luck i may finish the cycle at 5100.
    I use to raid very few outposts... with luck 2 x week, but very often no one.. I just tap compulsively “Search” and “X” ..maybe while i watch a movie on tv...until i see a known nickname so i do the raid and record the video. 
    I use to burn easily 40K Trade Goods x week ... 😂😂😂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MrLucky[Deleted User]Novell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited June 23
    when was waiting for Capibara to visit but the last knight come :) 

capibaraMudMoccasinTweetyBird
    Crocodile said:
    when was waiting for Capibara to visit but the last knight come :) 

haha 😂😂😂 is he playing dead?? 
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    it's my super power, when I'm kill defenders they starting dancing 
    capibara
    Here it's me again visiting my good old guildmate @tallinie or.. Skirmäel 😉

Skirmäel 

...and a picture from.. “long time ago”.. 😂😂

TweetyBird
    This is not new.. did the raid to canadian player @Benoit probably 50 days ago... it's busy time now for a rodent... breeding and migration time 😅

Benoit

TweetyBird
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 851
    I think it's a fun twist to make these Confessions in video format, more entertaining to watch, sometimes crazy sh!t happens on raids...
    Would love some sound on videos if possible...  :D
    capibara
    JimiFaith said:
    I think it's a fun twist to make these Confessions in video format, more entertaining to watch, sometimes crazy sh!t happens on raids...
    Would love some sound on videos if possible...  :D
    i use to play muted... because i like to hear Spotify or Radio Garden... but i may try to record the music i'm hearing while playing.. it could be funny 😂😂

JimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 851
    Song of Confession Box for Capibara's Raid of the Day... 😂
    capibara
    …again @tallinie .. Skirmäel.. has to be destiny.. and with 80 Comedown Machine with hiccup… let’s see if Youtube is going to ban it…

Skirmäel

And here is @tabernac …so the combo of “wanted” friends has been visited 😂😂😂

…it ended as a total misunderstanding between Abe and Rosita. i gave her the last chance to kill Abe but Abe retaliated last… 🙄

Tabernac

FuriousMoldovanGovernatorTweetyBird