What Comes Next?

After this season will the game still be around?  For how long? Or has it been determined they will end the game.  Thank you.

Deathwish19MrLuckyCarl_Tyreese999

Comments

• ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 136
    Do you think they will continue to add new characters from TWD or other shows?

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,430
    Idk probs

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Elsbeth
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 694
    More selection in Non Hero characters!!!! One Day only where Infused Weapons (that were exclusively in Guild Shop) are available in Bundle shop!!! Equipment no longer seen for purchase (i.e. Heath's Crowbar, Rick's Assault Rifle, Screwdriver, Aaron's Worn Silenced Pistol, Alpha Wolf Sickle, ect.) become available for purchase for one day only..... what say you @Lexia @Fluxxx ?
    Maybe make this (or maybe a .50 BMG Barrett for Hunters) available for next Campaign award:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/47316/shooter-shotgun-idea#latest

@MM I don’t find non hero characters fo be helpful, even when there are 4pink :( Must be doing something wrong,

MudMoccasinSuperhero
    Understood^^^^^
    I would be utterly belated to see at least one Non Hero as flamboyant as this:
    Deathwish19
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    Hopefully the end of the game. 
    I’m too deep to just let go. I’ve been trying for 6 months now 😅
    m4sShadowWalkerElsbethxeniia
    edited October 2021
    Oh no.  That happened to me in Game of Thrones.  My beautiful dragons, and so many fun connections from Denmark, the Uk… now dust.  Not to mention the $1000’s.  But one moves on.  It was fun while it lasted.

Just introduce a hero that can one-shot kill anyone and finally everyone can finish any mission in any game mode with no effort. :wink:
    My nomination:

GovernatorATLAS-ZShadowWalkerxeniia
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 559
    We couldn't even get TR on the Joe Biden spear because everyone is DESTROYING nightmare levels in the challenge with melee teams. 

*Welcome to bizzaro world*
    Elsbeth
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 964
    Elsbeth said:
    Oh no.  That happened to me in Game of Thrones.  My beautiful dragons, and so many fun connections from Denmark, the Uk… now dust.  Not to mention the $1000’s.  But one moves on.  It was fun while it lasted.

Gota?
    Elsbeth
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 644
    Maybe they will finally be forced to enter the FEAR THE WALKING DEAD world.
    MudMoccasin
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 644
    Elsbeth said:
    I don’t find non hero characters fo be helpful, even when there are 4pink :( Must be doing something wrong,

I wouldn't take much for NG to introduce a spiff that makes non heroes useful again. 
    (Don't throw them away yet!  ;))
    ATLAS-ZElsbethDeathwish19
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 83
    They will go back to old seasons to have characters like Andrea, Dale, Hershel, Tyresse, Heath, Simon, Jadis, Alden, Siddiq, Lydia, Magna  :)  
    MudMoccasin
    They will go back to old seasons to have characters like Andrea, Dale, Hershel, Tyresse, Heath, Simon, Jadis, Alden, Siddiq, Lydia, Magna  :)  

You forgot Luke. I'd like to see him rigged up a spiky yo-yo Allah Cadderly of Cardoon. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,416
    @ATLAS-Z LOL Forgotten Realms reference, I wonder how many players got that!
    ATLAS-Z
    Haha not many @zbot I think you're the only one that understood my Kaz the Minotaur Dragonlance reference years ago also

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 73
    Just don't think about it and the problem will go away. We play on
    ElsbethDeathwish19
    zbot said:

Oh see i didnt post you did. But I remember it was you lol. Good ol Kaz. Friend of Huma and NML alike. GG! 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,713
    Elsbeth said:

..they quitted the game with the end of the show?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Surely the upcoming Rick Grimes movies will give a wealth of material (i.e. Story Missions, Costume skins, weapons, characters, ect.) for the developers to include in this wonderful game!!!! 
    capibara said:
    Elsbeth said:

..they quitted the game with the end of the show?
    Yes.  Sadly, it disappeared.
    How weird it will be to see him again.  Hope his entourage gets involved.