RM farewell

2»

Comments

• VastichVastich Member Posts: 44
    ionica said:
    I want to know both sides of the story, so, Vastich please explain your version. Thanks
    Sorry i dont have a wish to remember that story deeper. i can only say that all is some complicater than this guy try to imagine. Or just his ass is burning, in both cases it's just his problems, not mine
  • AnjelosAnjelos Member Posts: 69
    Too sad to see you dismiss the guild , but really ....
    Game was always cash-cow , i don't get it how you got to get so annoyed now . You didn't won or topped the gw by beiing F2P i guess.
    Moreover , with yumiko introduction and cap on challenge etc etc , game is as F2Pfriendly as possible .every mission doable even without tools . 
    Even you guys reached a tie with rih , imagine that 😂 
    And yes , for us going perfect not an event :) we will have it almost every week , cause we can and we have the people in our guild just for the jingles.
    I really can't even imagine what kind of traumas RIH has caused you , so you felt the need  to mention us in your goodbye post 🤔 
    Don't know about why people got banned , but what i know is , if people follow the clear rules of game (no cheating/hucking/sharing and more ), they don't get banned - false or not.so something fishy went on there 🤠 
    Psychologists and group Therapy really help resolving issues like obsession to win and addiction in general 😊 
    Have a good life , and remember it is a game - we need to have fun , winning at all cost not the point :) 

ChrisScorpioCronusLady J
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,231
    "Coming soon in your local movie theatres"...?

Just a light-hearted joke :)
    Best of luck to you guys! 🍻
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ShadowWalkerCronus
  • ChrisScorpioChrisScorpio Member Posts: 49
    Vastich said:
    ionica said:
    I want to know both sides of the story, so, Vastich please explain your version. Thanks
    Sorry i dont have a wish to remember that story deeper. i can only say that all is some complicater than this guy try to imagine. Or just his ass is burning, in both cases it's just his problems, not mine

Maybe RM is on fire?
    Instead of leaving with dignity, you begin to say that RIH is in second place, although the score is a draw.
    RM, if you are going to leave, then leave with dignity, and do not create provocations
    WortipDeathwish19
  • fragcandancefragcandance Member Posts: 39
    @Lexia Could you close this discussion? I hope you have seen and understood the major message of this thread. 
    vshield50
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 83
    This is getting better than an indian soap opera
    WortipShadowWalkerCronus
This discussion has been closed.