Free Radio call

Hi, I would love it if we had a chance to skip the free radio call and keep the radio instead.
bladgierpsychwolfbrucewayne007TCBRITO

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    I'd love that too!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442

The fun of the free call is the chance of getting something spectacular from that 1 phone? If we just got the phone no one would use it on just the one. Saving is for the rest of the phones

SCBMAShadowaceAzechonap
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    What you said was:
    trishica said:

Hi, I would love it if we had a chance to skip the free radio call and keep the radio instead.

What I heard was:
    I know you've been handing me a free $1,000 scratcher every day, but couldn't you just give me a single penny a day instead.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    edited August 2018
    @Jenng I do get spectacular 2 star survivor once a month from that call 😆😆

Also every Sun eclipse I get 20% chance of 10 hero tokens except heroes like Abe, Michonne, Carl, Sasha, Morgan and basically any useful ones 😆😆😆

Edit: I have phone hoarding syndrome (disorder) so might not be objective on the matter😉
    JenngShadowaceAz
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 40
    I up this old topic!

Please @Lexia do something with the 1 free radio call we get everyday so that we can transform this useless 1 radio into a 15 radiocall at least.

At least maybe a transformation available only once in a week if you are afraid people who have stacked +1000radios get massive free 15radiocall

echonap
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 969
    Spend tomatoes. 
  • NoiseratingNoiserating Member Posts: 40
    Spend tomatoes. 
    I don't get it? if I spend tomatoes to upgrade radio tent it allows me to use the free 5radio call once in a week for instance but it doesn't use my 1free radio call to do it
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 969
    I mean we could use tomatoes to upconvert them. Rather than 6 mil for 100 BM tokens and 30 mil tomatoes for 2 tools, I'd like a better exchange for tomatoes. Upcomverting our radio calls is another idea.
  • xeniiaxeniia Member Posts: 49
    It's already possible. I saw people who get 15 free call once 72 hours or something. I believe, you need to have radio tent level 12 for that... 
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,175
    Give us a radio credit bank, instead of giving us the free calls give us credits to accumulate and use for what ever level of call we want.  This way beginners can still have a 1 call or a 5 call and more advanced players can save for the higher quality calls.

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 208
    1 free radio call is worth for nubbies when they haven't unlock the 5free radio call.

Here is an example for who doesn't believe:
    I nubbies most of the time get lot of difficulty to finish distance but if they keep radios and use them in te meddle can se the map and use them as sacrifice!

I know someone will get another no. I use so much with my baby account and something in the main one
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,435
    I like the idea of one free radio per day

Does that break the economy really?

Make it so you have to log on to claim it

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    ATLAS-Z said:
    I like the idea of one free radio per day

Does that break the economy really?

Make it so you have to log on to claim it
    My free radio calls are sitting at 300. It’s now a nuisance to click the Button 
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 208
    edited November 2021
    that's happened to me In a free call