Upgrading heros

What is more important: pink stars or badges?
«1

Comments

  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    Traits
    badges
    pinks
    in that order
    FuriousMoldovanghost_pepper
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    Traits
    badges
    pinks
    in that order
    Yeah but traits are even more difficult than badges. 
    In my opinion badges first but do this:

    Make your badge thinking what trait you would have for your Suvivor. 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    pollorex said:
    Traits
    badges
    pinks
    in that order
    Yeah but traits are even more difficult than badges. 
    In my opinion badges first but do this:

    Make your badge thinking what trait you would have for your Suvivor. 
    Oh sorry I thought you asked what is more important. Not what is easier to do. 

    xeniia
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    Never said you were wrong @brucewayne007 only said trait are hard to get.

    He could be doing both when have the resources and here are many manuals about the best trait per heroes.

    Just a thing of take notes and make badges thinking in future
    brucewayne007
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    All good brother. 

  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 83
    pollorex said:
    Yeah but traits are even more difficult than badges. 
    In my opinion badges first but do this:

    Make your badge thinking what trait you would have for your Suvivor. 
    Really? Crafting is like the biggest chore in this game to me. Rerolling traits is easy. Once you have enough tokens, just click the button and curse at the screen at your bad luck 🤬
    Deathwish19xeniia
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    echonap said:
    pollorex said:
    Yeah but traits are even more difficult than badges. 
    In my opinion badges first but do this:

    Make your badge thinking what trait you would have for your Suvivor. 
    Really? Crafting is like the biggest chore in this game to me. Rerolling traits is easy. Once you have enough tokens, just click the button and curse at the screen at your bad luck 🤬
    But most of the time you have to do 5 or 8 times 250 tokens or 400 tokens and just waste then

    When you crafting you get something even when you don't like it
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 83
    You get something when you reroll. An ulcer! 
    FuriousMoldovanAngelspitxeniiapollorex
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,597
    Like uncle Einstein said, everything is relative :)
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Deathwish19
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,072
    It takes a lot less resources to get perfect traits on a hero than a perfect badge set. A perfect badge set can take months to get whereas traits just several rerolls even if you get unlucky. 

    SMY/SPY is also an exception too, I'd argue that pink stars for Sasha, Princess and Mercer is more important than the badges or traits they have. Those heroes at 8* and up with poor traits/badges will carry you further than having them perfectly setup at legendary for instance. 
    ADPaq
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    What did you do when you don't get perfect badge?

    Do you delete them?

    Or you use it?

    Do you go around without badges?
    Just cuz they are no perfect?
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    WellyLuga said:
    It takes a lot less resources to get perfect traits on a hero than a perfect badge set. A perfect badge set can take months to get whereas traits just several rerolls even if you get unlucky. 

    SMY/SPY is also an exception too, I'd argue that pink stars for Sasha, Princess and Mercer is more important than the badges or traits they have. Those heroes at 8* and up with poor traits/badges will carry you further than having them perfectly setup at legendary for instance. 
    A the beginning of this last month i have 1500 princess tokens.

    I try 2 rerolls in line don't get it!
    That let me 1200 tokens

    Then 2 more 900 tokens

    So with the stars of GW i bought 3 pack of rerolls per 1k each one and with the good to be bad reward complete 4 tries.

    My princess is still with the bad trait and now I have only 300 tokens

    I cancel every time.

    So 8 *50=400 rerolls
          8* 150= 1200 tokens

    The same happened with Sasha.
    Also with Eugene ( i give up with him)

    Thanks good I'm in a good guild so I can get 10 rerolls per week more or less.
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    After you get pink you need more tokens per Star.

    Even when you don't know how to make badges you would need them
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 67
    edited November 2021
    From what you wrote, I suspect you are accepting the new trait? And then making a new roll, also keeping the trait?
    If this is the case, no wonder the tokens magically dissapear.

    When you refuse a roll, the 2 traits that are proposed will not be proposed again, until all other ones get proposed.

    I got perfect sets for sasha, princess, eugene, rgg, morgan etc. Never more than 8 rolls per trait.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,597
    @pollorex
    It's easy to blaim everyone and everything.
    You said you're canceling every time and still spend 150 per reroll (50%), it means you already have your traits at lvl 7 - then you have chosen the wrong approach. Reroll first as soon as you get to Legendary (lvl 4 traits) and then get your pinks on. It would've literally saved you 600 P tokens.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    edited November 2021
    @pollorex
    It's easy to blaim everyone and everything.
    You said you're canceling every time and still spend 150 per reroll (50%), it means you already have your traits at lvl 7 - then you have chosen the wrong approach. Reroll first as soon as you get to Legendary (lvl 4 traits) and then get your pinks on. It would've literally saved you 600 P tokens.
    Yeah you are right, i forgot the 50% of return. So I have to spend more rerolls.

    Also I don't say someone is guilty for!

    We are here giving points of view, right?

    Are we said someone is guilty?

    I could say the same for the One who water the 5 Star components stepping or in bad position but reroll is a lucky thing. 

    But I have no pink to princess

    Thanks to correct me
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    edited November 2021
    ionica said:
    From what you wrote, I suspect you are accepting the new trait? And then making a new roll, also keeping the trait?
    If this is the case, no wonder the tokens magically dissapear.

    When you refuse a roll, the 2 traits that are proposed will not be proposed again, until all other ones get proposed.

    I got perfect sets for sasha, princess, eugene, rgg, morgan etc. Never more than 8 rolls per trait.
    Man i said i cancel all.

    And thanks to try to explain may someone needs it 

    I already now it
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,597
    Cool.
    Survivor traits rerolling works a bit differently though:

    1. First reroll: 2 bad traits. Cancel.
    2. Second reroll: 2 bad traits from step 1 are excluded from pool of possible choices. Got another 2 bad traits again. Cancel.
    3. Third reroll: 2 bad traits from step 1 are back in the pool of possible choices.
    4. Rinse and repeat.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    brucewayne007
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 67
    @FuriousMoldovan it was changed some time ago, the refused traits reapear only when all other options are cycled.
    So, you go through all options before seing the first ones that you refused.
    ghost_pepperechonap
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,597
    @ionica it wasn't.
    I rerolled Mercer relatively recently and received same options several times over. It took 10 rerolls to reroll 1 trait.
    I clearly remember it.

    Do you have the link to changes you mentioned?
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 67
    I could not find the update notes, to backup my comment. 
    However, I'm getting different traits when rerolling. 
    Only NG knows the mysterious ways of trait reroll :smile:
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,597
    I guess you're very lucky. Gotta go to Vegas with this luck :)
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    Perfect now we are in the same Page
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    pollorex said:
    What did you do when you don't get perfect badge?

    Do you delete them?

    Or you use it?

    Do you go around without badges?
    Just cuz they are no perfect?
    Of course you use badges that aren’t perfect. You use what you have! 
    Never go badge-less. 
    Optimally you want the best, but if this isn’t the case you use what you can. Especially when you aim to get set bonuses of 20% extra.  
    pollorex
  • Hawaii_1Hawaii_1 Member Posts: 25
    Thank you.
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 318
    You're wrong ionica.

    Reroll #1
    Results
    Bad trait A. Bad trait B.
    Cancel, retrieve 50% of tokens
    ...

    Same think is rerolling badge condition. I hate it. Burned hundreds of tokens to reroll bullet dodge to a usefull condition.



    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,597
    Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

    Reroll #1
    Results
    Bad trait A. Bad trait B.
    Cancel, retrieve 50% of tokens
    ...

    Same think is rerolling badge condition. I hate it. Burned hundreds of tokens to reroll bullet dodge to a usefull condition.



    Badge bonus reroll is different from slot/set reroll or survivors trait reroll.

    Pool of possible choices is very high and you get only 1 choice on reroll.
    It's a lottery, bad business... unless you have many thousands of reroll tokens and don't care about playing with it :)
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • pollorexpollorex Member Posts: 214
    Never rerolls bonus on a badge

    There are many trick to get the badges you want
    If you are going to rerolls something in a badge may the set and even that is no recommended

    Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

    Reroll #1
    Results
    Bad trait A. Bad trait B.
    Cancel, retrieve 50% of tokens
    ...

    Same think is rerolling badge condition. I hate it. Burned hundreds of tokens to reroll bullet dodge to a usefull condition.




  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 318
    pollorex said:
    Never rerolls bonus on a badge

    There are many trick to get the badges you want
    If you are going to rerolls something in a badge may the set and even that is no recommended

    Novell said:
    You're wrong ionica.

    Reroll #1
    Results
    Bad trait A. Bad trait B.
    Cancel, retrieve 50% of tokens
    ...

    Same think is rerolling badge condition. I hate it. Burned hundreds of tokens to reroll bullet dodge to a usefull condition.




    I know the cycle but sometimes you get the wrong condition (e.g. bullet dodge).

    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
Sign In or Register to comment.