The New Carol vs Tried & True Sasha

Who will win the meme war 
ShadowWalkerm4sMudMoccasinPasteCarl_Tyreese999

Comments

• NovellNovell Member Posts: 339
    WellyLuga said:
    Why is she a hunter FFS. I can't get my head round why they didn't just rework scout Carol's trait with this to give us a melee alternative to Sasha/Princess.

They should just delete all 3 melee classes from the game the rate they are going.

Besauce: new hero -> more radio calls -> more radios -> more bundle sales $$$
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    Gobold69SuperheroRiotZappa
  • WortipWortip Member Posts: 44
    It feels like the new hero traits are designed to work with a mixed team. 
    I think we just need to keep an open mind and not get too rigid on having a ranged team or melee team. 
    Mercer is a good example of how he can be used in other types of teams other than SMY. E.g. silent threat reduction team with HDaryl prowling 

I personally can’t wait to try different teams during the mid levels of challenge. 
    This new leader trait could open doors to some interesting teams. 
    AngelspitxeniiaCarl_Tyreese999
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 133
    edited November 2021
    OK GUYS GUYS LISTEN LISTEN , Can Yumiko really activate her maim LT TWICE if Carol LT kick her in ? If this work , Carol + Princress + Yumiko will the the second Ultimate team
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,913
    edited November 2021
    No she can't

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 74
    But she should 😄
  • ionicaionica Member Posts: 74
    But seriously, I was not paying attention to this, but I have the impression yumi LT does not activate with revenge or other triggered attacks. 
    Right?
    Need captain
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2021
    Shian said:
    OK GUYS GUYS LISTEN LISTEN , Can Yumiko really activate her maim LT TWICE if Carol LT kick her in ? If this work , Carol + Princress + Yumiko will the the second Ultimate team
    The only way I can see that happening is if:

1. Yumiko attacks and cripples, burns, or stuns an enemy. Gets a charge point from Carol's LT.
    2. Follow up attack kills the enemy. Yumiko is now fully charged.
    3. Yumiko uses charge attack. 
    4. Uses another normal attack. She could then conceivably charge up again repeating steps 1 and 2, but won't be able to use the 

So Yumiko's LT could actually potentially activate 3 times? Initial attack, charge attack, second normal attack? I could be wrong about getting a second normal attack, or about when you get the charge point from Carol's LT. Also, I am not sure how often the above scenario would happen anyway.

Edit: I forgot to mention Yumiko would need to be equipped with some sort of Winter Bow, otherwise she wouldn't be able to use the charge attack because her turn would end. However, I am not even sure if this would work because maybe she still wouldn't be able to use the charge attack.
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 742
    Wondering if this will be good for Sasha. Wish it had rooting or Incendiary:

Carl_Tyreese999

Mostly just another way to annoy pvp troops lol

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,129
    Because pvp isn't already easy enough.
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    Gold Piercing….. sigh 

I already have my Ornate shogun upgraded only twice. Just to prevent this
    Gold Lucky would be nice, would be good if they gave us the option between 2 Weapons, 1 with piercing and 1 without. 
    ghost_pepperMudMoccasinFirekidATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,132
    ATLAS-Z said:

Mostly just another way to annoy pvp troops lol
    Yep, Ezekiel lead with Dwight in 2nd. No one being clever and trying to pick me off with gold high powered shooters :trollface:
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 742
    Ezekiel with Sniper Morgan and Dwight and both equipped with Devil's Torches!!!!Sounds like a formidable Outpost/GW Defender team provided all have reliable Stun Resistant Armor!!!!
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 326
    Gold Piercing….. sigh 

I already have my Ornate shogun upgraded only twice. Just to prevent this
    Gold Lucky would be nice, would be good if they gave us the option between 2 Weapons, 1 with piercing and 1 without. 

You´ll find the other option soon in the shop.

Ezekiel with Sniper Morgan and Dwight and both equipped with Devil's Torches!!!!Sounds like a formidable Outpost/GW Defender team provided all have reliable Stun Resistant Armor!!!!

Ummm retaliate won't use the RPGs

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Carl_Tyreese999Dazzler
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 339
    I think this will be the firsttime for a long, long time i won't reset distance twice to claim last reward (Carol tokens).
    So i can save my gold. Thx.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 98

Right?!? That thing is gonna be useless for sasha! Piercing prevents body shots, and no large caliber. The only way they can save this gun is to add incendiary or cripple 
    MudMoccasin
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,076
    Carols leadertrait is 2 simultaneous attacks, so yumikos firing squad will only trigger once and only after both of carols have been made. It also only activates on your attack so you’ll never get a double shot from Carol when she attacks through firing squad. 
    Honestly it’s a swing and a miss from NG on this one. Can’t charge from walkers which already have the status effect, so setting fire to a load of walkers will get charged once but next time no charge points. 
    Maybe would have been good with her and two bruisers but now with perseverance don’t really need a leader trait to help charge. Although 4 hits with T-dog per turn will be nice and good amount of chances to stun stuff. 
    As push mechanic doesn’t count towards getting charge points and the fact you’ll not get a second hit if you push them her leading warriors with Morningstar’s isn’t going to be particularly viable either. 
    Add in the ridiculously low chance of even getting a second hit and you’ve got a hero which is as useful as Sniper Morgan
    It’s a shame as people have been crying out for a badass alt carol for years and finally get her and it looks like it’s going to be a flop. 
    Maybe I’m wrong and she’ll be better than I expect but I’m not hopeful. 
    WhereisHeathNovellBurmeliinis
    I'll get her tokens anyway, cuz who knows. 

New weapons coming out all the time, maybe one will be right up her alley. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    brucewayne007
    My gold comes at a very high price. I almost never buy it. I pick it up slowly and don't spend it which is why I have it.

I'm not resetting distance for 400 gold to get 500 carol tokens. Not worth it. And neither was Beth! I didn't put 400 gold into that bench rider either. I haven't used her once, not even once. Not even to feed to a walker in distance. This feels the exact same.

In the long term experience of this game, you will put radios into some call that will generate a 256 Carol roll. And when you're picking between that and other stuff you don't want, you will pick Carol. And this will happen twice. So save your gold and just play the slot machi-ahhh I mean play the game.
    ShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,083
    Fully agree. If Carol's second attack was guaranteed AND the chance of getting a charge point was at least as high as Sasha's (should be higher as chances to get charged are much fewer) it could have been something. But now, no. Going to pass on this one, even though I have a good amount of gold.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,056
    I'm not resetting distance for 400 gold to get 500 carol tokens. Not worth it. And neither was Beth! I didn't put 400 gold into that bench rider either. I haven't used her once, not even once. Not even to feed to a walker in distance. This feels the exact same.

Of course you didn't put 400 gold in for Beth, she was a "prize" in GW.

Unless that's a hint for how much you spend on healing :trollface:
    No I didn't put the gw points into her. And I honestly didn't remember her overpriced gw slot either. I'm glad I spent my points on overpriced components instead. Gotta have that bullet dodge!
    ShadowWalkerFirekid