Lucille with Area Stun

@Lexia

Hi, 
This is easily done. Plenty of Lucille skins WITHOUT Christmas lights. 
Put a Lucille in the shop that works exactly the same as Morgan’s Staff. 
I will buy it and I’m sure many others will. 
You did it with the Halloween Morning Star etc. 

I still don’t understand why the game hasn’t done this. I asked many months ago. I will ask again :) 
ShianCarl_Tyreese999pollorexShadowWalker

Comments

• Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 73
    Been advocating for this idea for a while. Bloody lucille with area stun would sell out in a second
    brucewayne007pollorexxeniia
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659

Next Games?!?!
    you make a different skin for the shield. 
    But not a skin for the Bloody Lucille with Area stun and similar traits to the Staff. 
    I love the variety in skins, there has been so many over the years, I can’t name them all off the top of my head. But I really do appreciate it. 
    @Lexia
    If I can get an answer to this I promise never to bring it up ever again. The community would love a proper Lucille in the Arsenal:) 
    Many thanks 🙏🏻 
    ShadowWalker
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    @Carl_Tyreese999
    We can only keep asking :) 
    Your persistence is also appreciated. 
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 341
    Let's see, we do have a few different varieties of Lucille already, but I'll note it down :smile:

Dazzlerbrucewayne007
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 34
    Lucille should really be the best bruiser weapon in the game. Make the charge attack stun area the same size as the Decimator. Give it super powers, make it crazy. Why not? Ranged has taken all the thunder from bruisers.
    ShadowWalker
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 966
    Lexia said:
    Let's see, we do have a few different varieties of Lucille already, but I'll note it down :smile:

You don't have a Bloody Lucile.

Bloody Lucile should cause instant bleed on humans. Make the green bar disappear instantly! Maybe something fun like guaranteed cripple on walkers. Obviously a 3 arc weapon and 8 square stun area.

I have requested Bloody Lucile before.

And think of the awesome art!
    ShadowWalker