Upgrade Council UNACCEPTABLE

COUNCIL LEVEL 28

There is a new council level 28 available for players at player level 75.

The maximum level of survivors and equipment is now 29 and 32, respectively.

I have 32 heroes and 83 weapons to upgrade.

That represents at least a year of work.  honestly i have been playing this game for at least 5 years and I’m not sure if i will continue playing.

rather, we were expecting new buildings, new missions.  so disappointed

ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerADPaqRiotZappaTheKingfearofthedarkAngelspitGobold69MudMoccasinghost_pepperTimboskiDazzleravelardezPasteXeRoThe_Real_10K

Comments

• WegWeg Member Posts: 30
    What date is the upgrade?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,884
    edited November 2021
    I am just disappointed that there isn't some new building or feature being added to existing buildings. Then I could at least see a council upgrade being justified. This is just the annual cash grab, which I suppose is fair they do need to make money.

At least melee should get a nice damage/health boost.

And annual cash grab is better than bi-annual or tri-annual cash grab we used to have. 

Plus it validates those reinforcement token stockpiles gathering dust. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Shezza10Carl_s_HatTimboski
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,052
    DyAmond said:
    I just dont get it....past 3 updates everyone complained because there wasnt council upgrade...and now the council upgrade its a problem?...my brain hurts....
    Maybe, just maybe it's different people asking for different things. I know I've never asked for a council update, I've simply tolerated them.
    ADPaqTimboskiDyAmondThe_Real_10K
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 132
    Well you can stay at level 28 , no one asked you to go up ,  if you want to get stronger then go 29 
    ADPaqPasteTimboskiUserDoeDyAmond
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,831
    edited November 2021
    lejohn67 said:

...That represents at least a year of work. ....

Then you should be done upgrading by the next Council upgrade 😬🤣😇
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    WortipATLAS-ZTimboskixeniiaZaTTeRiZeD
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 326
    So many flames can see the smoke coming out.
    Upgrade is cooking  :D

And what came out of this van? Highly addicting stuff which was bad for the users, where they spend lots of bucks for and ruin themselves...

Just saying...
    GovernatorFuriousMoldovanxeniiaDeathwish19
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,265
    Tux77 said:

Breaking the following rules of the forum:
    @Lexia  please explain how some of these comments are don’t violate the rules you said I violated. Thanks 🙏🏼 I’ll keep helping point these out and clean up the forum. 

1. Don't Be Toxic. We will not tolerate rudeness, abuse, harassment or trolling of any kind and will take immediate action when necessary. Any abuse towards staff or moderators of this forum will absolutely not be tolerated.
    2. Treat fellow forum members with respect. This means no:
          - Flaming*
                 No verbal attacking of other players
          - Trolling*
                 Don’t provoke your fellow forum users.
    3. Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.   
    You must have missed the rule in reference to discussing action taken against you by NG:

"3. You may not openly discuss any actions taken against you or your posts by a Next Games moderator, staff member or administrator."
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,530
    Tux77 said:

Breaking the following rules of the forum:
    @Lexia  please explain how some of these comments are don’t violate the rules you said I violated. Thanks 🙏🏼 I’ll keep helping point these out and clean up the forum. 

1. Don't Be Toxic. We will not tolerate rudeness, abuse, harassment or trolling of any kind and will take immediate action when necessary. Any abuse towards staff or moderators of this forum will absolutely not be tolerated.
    2. Treat fellow forum members with respect. This means no:
          - Flaming*
                 No verbal attacking of other players
          - Trolling*
                 Don’t provoke your fellow forum users.
    3. Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.   
    Just don't mention anything about lumberjacks who should be locked up for unnatural obsessions or a president who served from 1929 to 1933 and you should be OK.  B)
    _Lily_
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,286
    Hmmmm finally going to use the tokens.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

• ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 245
    yawn.....what else is new?
    Yeah but tuco salamanca snorting blue meth off the giant Bowie knife and screaming out "TIE!! TIE!... TIE!!!" is one of the greatest moments of television ever. It says so much.
    "Tight, Tight, Tight!" - that is 😆
    ShadowWalkerechonapDeathwish19
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,129
    He's so in the zone you can't really tell what the hell he's saying. Spell it how you want!
    "tie" doesn't make sense in this context - tie between what and what?
    It's obviously "tight", i.e "this shit is tight!"
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,129
    Lexia said:
    Thank you all for the lively discussion, but I would also like to remind everyone to stay on subject for easier follow-up and continued conversations :smile:

For the new council level - we understand that it will most likely split opinions. There is a surprisingly large population of the player base that have been asking for it for a long time, and understandably also those that may not like it. We do have ideas on buildings and/or features that would be nice to add together with a new council level, but unfortunately didn't have enough time or resources to get implemented in an update (this was also one of the reasons the new council level came so late this year). That thought hasn't been forgotten though, so still something that is on the table for the future :smile:
    Lower and mid level players would like more TG from their building. I know it doesn't help out those of us who are maxed and play high in challenge but I have seen this feedback in chats every few months. "Not enough TG" and "Scavenge over outpost". That makes sense actually since scavenge grows you but outpost not really. Gas is a big limiting factor for earlier players. You can ease that with a TG production increase in max size or speed. 
    Deathwish19
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 402
    Do we have a guess on when the release will be available? Looking to time it so I have max tomatoes 
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 85
    Level of survivors is doesn't important some players with level 23 have 4700+ points in challenge.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 402
    Yes, some can do more with less, but there will be MORE players topping 4700 with level 29 survivors. Some don’t need it to be easier or want it to be easier, but it will be easier. Most maxed-out players will be able to get through another level or 2 after upgrading their top 10 heroes and gear.
    ghost_pepper
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,063
    @IcePeter should have been tomorrow but looks like it needs to be postponed till next week. 
    Lexia
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,286
    Lexia said:
    Thank you all for the lively discussion, but I would also like to remind everyone to stay on subject for easier follow-up and continued conversations :smile:

For the new council level - we understand that it will most likely split opinions. There is a surprisingly large population of the player base that have been asking for it for a long time, and understandably also those that may not like it. We do have ideas on buildings and/or features that would be nice to add together with a new council level, but unfortunately didn't have enough time or resources to get implemented in an update (this was also one of the reasons the new council level came so late this year). That thought hasn't been forgotten though, so still something that is on the table for the future :smile:
    Hmmm, lets hope in 2022 NG has the resources and time to update the game regularly

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

Wortipghost_pepperCarl_s_Hat