Kazakhstan

I3eCHaI3eCHa Member Posts: 2
problems in Kazakhstan.
we had riots in our country as a result of which there were problems with the Internet in most of the country.
access to the entire internet was disabled. according to news sources, these are terrorist attacks.
to my request to add tokens in the winter event, tech support replied that these are our problems and it does not concern them. although there were cases with blackouts in Belarus, and I think there were many where they went to the meeting.
I understand that we are not considered a country of the first and even the second world, but discrimination against us is low.
my English is at the school level and below, therefore translated by google translator.
grow and prosper.
[Deleted User]bronik_darkFuriousMoldovan_Lily_HellJesus_miori199373

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,083
    Sucks and I don't think anyone would disagree to give you a few tokens. Wishing you the best!
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,129
    Good to see you doing the right thing ng. 

Stay safe Kazakhstan!
    Paste
  • bronik_darkbronik_dark Member Posts: 78
    Lexia said:
    Hello!

For any player located in Kazakhstan who wasn't able to play due to the internet shutdown - please send a ticket to support and they will check the missing Winter Hunt campaign tokens and send the missing ones to you.

Feel free to share this information with other Kazakhstan located players so they are aware :smile:

Thank you
  • I3eCHaI3eCHa Member Posts: 2
    Lexia said:
    Hello!

For any player located in Kazakhstan who wasn't able to play due to the internet shutdown - please send a ticket to support and they will check the missing Winter Hunt campaign tokens and send the missing ones to you.

Feel free to share this information with other Kazakhstan located players so they are aware :smile:
    thanks.
    it's just a pity that your technical support does not immediately respond to such requests.
    Введите свой комментарий