Distribution of flares

Is it just me?

Desperately waiting for some flares to manage round 78 but they won´t appear anywhere?

No flares in the BM, no flares in the daily tasks and even no flares in the real cash store. Also no
flares at GW shop.

Instead of flares I got gore many times at the BM, sometimes even two pairs. One for gold and one
for BM tokens.

Any chance to fix that distribution? It seems odd.

Deathwish19Governatorghost_peppermiori199373dovey

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,214
    Outside of gore I have gotten noting in the BM, seems late in a GW week they dry them up so we have to buy bundles the following week.

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,175
    And I'm not buying their bundles.

So flares are worth more than their digital weight in gold. I don't use them unless preventing red gas in a close gw match or actually finishing challenge that weekend.

There aren't enough flares, by a lot, for developing players or medium level end gamers. Extreme end gamers aprently bank their tools so much they stockpile dozens and even hundreds of them because they don't use them. So why give away so many of them to that select group breathing the rarified air at the top? 
    SuperheroDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,640
    I'm torn here actually @ghost_pepper

I've actually lobbied for more flares for all, and been told by some that its no longer a problem, and i agrued back and forth, so remember that when i say this next bit...

I've seen mid-level players who kick ass and limit tool usage and grow from it. 

I've also seen mid-level players who buy tools like candy, and it's a crutch they seem unable to move past. So they buy more and more.

I have like 180+ flares i rarely use and i finish the challenge and island 20 x2 a week. But it wasn't always the case.

Pretty sure I had a point here somewhere... Maybe not idk. 

Get stronger, improve your skills, you'll use less tools. There I've arrived at a point. Cheers! 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    FuriousMoldovanFirekidDeathwish19
    I finished challenge this week and only threw one flare. I have over 10 right now and I can't remember the last time they were in double digits.

My point is that for ALL the mid-range gamers and average difficulty level end gamers, there are not enough. And for the extreme end gamers, there are too many.

Clearly you don't need them in the quantities you receive them. What would be a better reward for you? Gold? Phones? 
    @ghost_pepper gold and radios yeah I guess

But... And maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot here... But those are pretty much the only things left I occasionally spend cash on. And even that's dropped off. 

If they want more of my money.... Hmmm, more different tools, more heroes, hero reforms, new gear, and definitely new challenges and enemies to use them on. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 140
    You need some 
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    GovernatorATLAS-ZDeathwish19
  • rapidsagiirapidsagii Member Posts: 23
    edited February 6
    Use SMY and go tools free.

That IP Man in the post above uses his hand and sometimes feet when dealing with zombies. 

Sg_DeathGovernator
    Yeah I'd have that many too if I still did the distance haha

Our page :

Send me a PM
    My mercer isn't very high level so his hits aren't like grenades themselves.

My Sasha isn't very high level either so more than occasionally mercer doesn't charge during critical moments or for 2 turns in a row. 

It's truly wonderful how tools we're introduced, huge complaining ensued by competitive players, and now the most competitive players gather them the most and use them less that anyone else.

The better you get, the more you get, the fewer you use, the more you have. It's the new way to measure who's bigger...

Time for me to "get good".
    My Mercer is a God, but there's no need for him in war. I get perfect every week with princess ,finish missions in a few minutes. 

Which reminds me. Does anyone need some red gas? I still got no use for this 800+ sitting in my shed. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    edited February 7
    Oooh and beeteedubs, Princess Yumiko Shane is HELLA fun in war. I used this team this week in a bunch of high end missions just for fun without fail... Including search for clues. I think I used 1 tool. A Gore cuz of miscalc. 

Princess needs some pink though, I think at least 3

Note Shane with festive shotty

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerGovernator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,693
    In a flare drought right now...

LexiaATLAS-ZStan_