Game crashes 4.9 (iOS)

smokie123smokie123 Member Posts: 17
edited February 9 in Game Issues
With the new update 4.9 the game crashes when loading up the game please fix ASAP 
EngAamiemattismimi

Comments

• liorsalmanliorsalman Member Posts: 188
    Anyone else can’t upload the game after the update??
    mattismimi
  • smokie123smokie123 Member Posts: 17
    Yeah my game is working now didnt have to delete the game tho
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,116
    Not working for me on iOS stuck on loading screen “killing walkers”. However my fiancée also on iOS updated and no issue.
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 123
    Firekid said:
    Not working for me on iOS stuck on loading screen “killing walkers”. However my fiancée also on iOS updated and no issue.
    They just want you to take a break 😉 
    Stay safe Survivor 🤪
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    BurmeliinisxeniiaGovernator
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 812
    Please reach out to support as well so we can have a look at your account to try to figure out the cause @smokie123 @RiotZappa
    mattismimi
    Its fixed for me @Lexia
  • rocketkqrocketkq Member Posts: 7
    edited February 9
    @Lexianot working for me on iOS ! Black screen with NG Logo and then it crashs ...Account name: rocket
    @rocketkq please send a message to support so they can check your player account and logs.

Reinstalling the game has at least for now helped with the few cases that have come up, so you can also try with that. @smokie123 was that what you did as well?
    No i waited couple minutes and it worked @Lexia
    Lexia
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 162
    Mine's gone again. Won't log in at all just the black screen. How can I send a message to support when you can't log in to do it?
    stpeteGovernator
    edited February 9
    Oky thanks.

I did what smokie123 said, seemed to work after 10 minutes of clicking it and it crashing.

Edit:- Ignore above, still not working.
    Singer01
  • Singer01Singer01 Member Posts: 133
    Ok so I thought I would download the new update and not have any problems.
    Oh boy was I wrong
    I get this screen and boom. It crashes..
    On Ipad
    Leader of STALKERS_CAMP
    Level 78
    Its STINGER01 not Singer01 lol
    I got the same thing..
    Do you guys ever test these updates before you release them..

Leader of STALKERS_CAMP
    Level 78
    liorsalmanRiotZappaGovernatorSparrowMerv
  • gregh5678gregh5678 Member Posts: 5
    same for me, i had the same with the last update. what worked then was doing a software update. that hasnt worked this time though 
    Singer01RiotZappa
    It seems that there are always problems when they bring out an update.
    I would have thought by now, they would do some testing before they roll out updates.

Leader of STALKERS_CAMP
    Level 78
    RiotZappaliorsalmanmattismimiSparrowMerv
    My account also doesn’t work after the update😞I sent message to support hope they will fix it soon..
    why you guys release the update if he doesn’t work 😖
    RiotZappaSinger01Gobold69SparrowMerv
  • rocketkqrocketkq Member Posts: 7
    reinstalled the game - first it works and after restarted the app same problem as before
    Support said: latest iOS Update? enough space? restart device?

Really? ..... please fix it ! 
    Singer01RiotZappaliorsalmanSparrowMerv
    @Lexia I asked the support and they said to reinstall the game I reinstall the game -it’s work I close the game and try to load the game and now again it’s not working 😞
    Please fix it 😢
  • RumilRumil Member Posts: 11
    There is a problem with the update affecting devices with IOS, other members from my clan have the issue and there are reports in chats in line about it.  Reinstallation seems to work in some cases but not for everyone.  
    mattismimi
    @Lexia now it’s working thank you 🙏🏼 
    I've seen and heard a few now saying that reinstalling helped (with a stuck loading situation again after the initial reinstall, but then good again) - how about @rocketkq @RiotZappa @Rumil and others?
  • CrowTRobotCrowTRobot Member Posts: 106
    @Lexia just installed the update on iOS and the game will not start.  Never gets past the black “next games” splash screen.  Reinstalled the game, connected to Game Center same result.  Game will not start. 
    @Lexia
    just installed the update and my game will not start.  It never gets past the black splash screen. Re installed the game, it started, connected to Game Center to restore my game, and same result.  Game will now not start at all.  

Submit a ticket.....

They reply with 'contact your ISP' which was extremely helpful because it has nothing to do with the update.
    RohlikzauchemMalarky
    Lexia said:
    I've seen and heard a few now saying that reinstalling helped (with a stuck loading situation again after the initial reinstall, but then good again) - how about @rocketkq @RiotZappa @Rumil and 
    Nope totally sporadic. I won't log out of the app because I can't sign back in, (well takes 10+ minutes).

Reinstalled 4 times, submitted tickets, it's my ISP apparently....
    @Lexia yes me again not working 😩
    @Lexia sorry for double post.  Did not realize they were moved to this thread.  I reinstalled and once connected to Game Center, crashes again and constantly. In game name is same as here CrowTRobot.