RIP Ezekiel Day 2

It was great while it lasted.  Hope to use you in game again some day.
Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
Deathwish19CarlySuperheroghost_pepper

Comments

  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    I do think if we can get a morning star with gold lucky and gold interrupt it will return Ezekiel back to being useful. Silver tactical is still my choice there.
    RiotZappahuskersoxfanATLAS-Zghost_pepper
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 407
    I was worried that Ezekiel couldnt push back walkers any longer after this update. But that still works fine. So Im happy.
    huskersoxfanPaste
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 625
    Can't even switch weapons on him because there's no more 100% interrupt.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,168
    IDK, I upgraded A Lucky Interrupt weapon in anticipation of the update, so with the Lucky Armor my Zeke has a 96% chance to Interrupt. He is doing pretty well, but I understand if some are scared of a 4% chance to enter in a struggle.

    I hope we will see a warrior weapon with guaranteed Interrupt at some point, like with Mercer's Axe. If NG puts an Interrupting Morningstar or a Chainsaw (assuming both attacks have a chance to Interrupt) in the shop then I'll probably buy them yesterday.
  • HirntodHirntod Member Posts: 69
    @Lexia Now that ezekiel has been trimmed (R.I.P.), what about yumiko? Nobody with a common sense would say that her leader trait is well-balanced.
    Ingame Username: el presidente
    ionicaRiotZappaAnjelos
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,214
    WellyLuga said:
    Can we just go back to a time where we didn't speak about Ezekiel? Cause this shit is getting tiring... 😂


    Very much so, and Yumi is working as intended, Zek was not.

    Thüringer
  • HirntodHirntod Member Posts: 69
    Billbam said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Can we just go back to a time where we didn't speak about Ezekiel? Cause this shit is getting tiring... 😂


    Very much so, and Yumi is working as intended, Zek was not.

    Boeing said the 737 max is working as intended, too. 
    Ingame Username: el presidente
    ghost_pepper
  • wmswms Member Posts: 113
    Too annoyed after Ezekiel's play today, i never want to hear his name again. Get on that bench where you belong.
    huskersoxfanHirntodRiotZappa
  • WDW76WDW76 Member Posts: 63
    JSS
    huskersoxfanAngelspit
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,175
    I don't understand why so many vocal players here don't vote with their wallets. NG hears it if you do it.

    Having to get the funky specific trait collection and item selection just to get to... not 100%... is not ok with me. I want a mele I can use with 100% success at high level on any walker. This neutered Ezekiel is not that.

    And I want a prevent gold spending or warning toggle in preferences.

    I vote with my wallet.
    RiotZappaRohlikzauchemhuskersoxfan
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 129
    I upgraded A Lucky Interrupt weapon in anticipation of the update, so with the Lucky Armor my Zeke has a 96% chance to Interrupt. He is doing pretty well, but I understand if some are scared of a 4% chance to enter in a struggle.

    Lucky Armor only 1
  • BassreactorBassreactor Member Posts: 129
    edited February 13
    I think problem is not Ezekiel, problem is Bruisers they not hold damage after 45+ difficulty, and bugged Ezekiel do 2 jobs.
    NoiseratingRiotZappaATLAS-Zhuskersoxfan
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 625
    "prevent gold spending" is exactly why they nerfed Ezekiel.
    huskersoxfanShadowWalker
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 876
    edited February 26
    IDK, I upgraded A Lucky Interrupt weapon in anticipation of the update, so with the Lucky Armor my Zeke has a 96% chance to Interrupt. He is doing pretty well, but I understand if some are scared of a 4% chance to enter in a struggle.

    I hope we will see a warrior weapon with guaranteed Interrupt at some point, like with Mercer's Axe. If NG puts an Interrupting Morningstar or a Chainsaw (assuming both attacks have a chance to Interrupt) in the shop then I'll probably buy them yesterday.

    Me thinks you were heard:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/49599/new-morning-star
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,175
    Not paying for what should be free.
    RiotZappa
Sign In or Register to comment.