One thing you'd like to see in NML in 2022 💡

Comments

• LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 1,019
    Please only share ONE thing, so it's also easier to understand which suggestions are the ones that are gathering what sort of reaction by others :smile:
    ShadowWalkerJnpblSarge_
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,214
    Separate the expert and normal last stand leaderboards to make expert mode actually worth attempting and being competitive. 

Oh you’d said one thing… sorry. 
    ShadowWalkern00bMuirna
  • Bilbo_SumkinBilbo_Sumkin Member Posts: 3
    edited February 17
    Добрый день!!!

Добавьте дополнительные слоты для одежды и даже для оружия, если будет возможность сделать например, чтобы герой мог носить два оружия, или изменить его во время боя в миссии!

Добавьте возможность крафтить себе к примеру в первом ремесленнике  перчатки, штаны, обувь, которая будет давать какое-то преимущество в %-ом виде. Например, чтобы можно было расплавлять ненужный шмот в компоненты и ​​крафтить из них себе вещи, или создать новый режим для извлечения этих компонентов опять же для его крафта!!! 
    patwalker
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 354
    edited February 17
    As mentioned before, trading different kind of ressources and equipment would be great, but this will be a wish only.

This might be more realistic: Add more options to pay for items in the blackmarket. There are so many ressources and most of the time we have to spend gold.

I don´t see a big advantage in buying a weapon or armor for 1000 gold at the BM before buying a bundle for cash in the real store. 
    FirekidATLAS-Zionica
  • JnpblJnpbl Member Posts: 25
    edited February 20

I wish NG removes Star Hero system and weaken ranged heroes to rebalance the game. They created this system because of overpowered Yumiko’s LT trait. All challenge could be finished by SMY/SPY easily. 

Now we don’t have variety of team, because the leader is fixed and we end up using SHPY. It's boring and at least our all guildmates don't like it. NG already announced to improve melee, but if we have fixed leader or overpowered ranged heroes, we’re confined to use them. New Carol is introduced, but I never used her because of the same reason. 

How about increasing the walkers on the threat counter? Ranged heroes can shoot so many times freely, because the walkers spawn limited amounts. Moreover, we can block to spawn some walkers. That's why ranged heroes make this game so easy. NG can't nerf their LT, but if the walkers spawn much more, ranged heroes can't shoot as many times freely. It also revives silenced weapons and melee heroes.

When ranged units attack by Yumiko’s LT, their attacks don’t cause threat but these should cause threat. Her LT’s description doesn’t say “their attacks don’t cause threat”, so it’s a huge bug! It’s illogical that nothing sounds. It’s should be fixed like PowerStrike. 

I modified my comment, unlimited walker spawn was wrong idea. 

dalmerSmoose89HellnightpatwalkerionicaRikochetMalarkyTWD_DONechonapTheKing
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 187
    edited February 18
    1. the ability to retire unlocked heroes just like common survivors 

2. the fan option to edit a player's face or even our own cyberface in-game

3. new common survivors faces

4. keep it up with the introduction of new heroes (Mercer, guardian Carol etc)

5. updated heroes outfits & clothing (see picture below)

SchismdagrahamechonapMuirna
  • ShianShian Member Posts: 146
    Match making to co-op with other player ? maybe up to 6 player ? each player can chose one hero and one random player will be chosen as Leader and play a co-op mission ?
    ionicapatwalkerCassadagaVolusia
  • dagrahamdagraham Member Posts: 1
    Maybe add a weekly quest with different levels of hardness. Could also add the same levels to the daily’s 
    ShadowWalkerJordanYuki
  • patwalkerpatwalker Member Posts: 4
    edited February 19
    A new game mode that includes pvp, and requires real-time voice interaction between clan players. So you can spend about 20 fun (Beer :p ) minutes with your guildmates!!!
    Something else: I would like to see the graphical part of the leaderboards improved.  That within the 100 the best 10 stand out.  And at the same time The first to third best player or guild etc... Also be able to filter by Country so you can see the best guilds in your country.
    m4sTWD_DON
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,909
    Please remember it's one wish per person!
This discussion has been closed.