New BM Deals

Its there a New list of BM Unique Weapons? I saw today Daryls Assault Rifle on Mercer Shop and Ornate Shotgun in Shanes Shop, sooo im wondering how many of them are now available 
MudMoccasinNovell

Comments

• pawel1990pawel1990 Member Posts: 4
    Hey! I didn't see the list but i did get Decimator with Lethal, Lucky and Concussion. There was also Winter bow with crippling.
  • pawel1990pawel1990 Member Posts: 4
    I think this is also new.
    DyAmond
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 792
    We definitely need these in Black Market for sure!!! Or at the very least, in the Guild Wars shop as Infused with different traits!!!!!:

Carl_Tyreese999
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    I would get the tactical decimator for 1000 gold if it became available. Js
    ghost_pepper
  • arqbsarqbs Member Posts: 33
    edited March 31
    existe a lista de armas para 750 de ouro?

for those who serve, here's the link with the lists...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11v1l_6zIzK4G-Ye5wa2rskfm_DeGJCtKrAQu7E7VICI/edit#gid=1594927267

*** Vencedor do "Dream Challenge II Community Contest - Fase: Cable Ties" ***
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 105
    We definitely need these in Black Market for sure!!! Or at the very least, in the Guild Wars shop as Infused with different traits!!!!!:

Ive been waiting to see Rick's Silenced Pistol again for so long. They need to add it in BM
    MudMoccasin
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,390

Ive been waiting to see Rick's Silenced Pistol again for so long. They need to add it in BM

I would like to see Rick's silent pistol as an alt-skin for the winter bow. I've wanted that for a long while. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalker
  • NatsuDarkNatsuDark Member Posts: 64
    arqbs said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11v1l_6zIzK4G-Ye5wa2rskfm_DeGJCtKrAQu7E7VICI/edit#gid=1594927267
    Eu não vejo um motivo para ter uma lista assim. Armas de 750 de ouro não são muito boas.
    E tu sabe que essa planilha é minha, né? ksks
    arqbs
    NatsuDark said:
    arqbs said:

Eu não vejo um motivo para ter uma lista assim. Armas de 750 de ouro não são muito boas.
    E tu sabe que essa planilha é minha, né? ksks

Of course, I agree that it's not really worth it, it was just to make sure it didn't exist!

yes, I know it was you who made the list, even taking advantage of the opportunity, thank you very much for the excellent work done!

I'm translating it to portuguese (brazil)

NatsuDark said:
    Ow, sorry, i send it to the NML discord, but forgot to send it here. Here we go:

@lexia

Please insert more warrior class weapons on the black market!
    only chainsaw and dragon tongue are available to purchase for 1,000 gold or 5,000 black coins!
    this, unfortunately shows total disregard for this class!

• BenjaminTBenjaminT Member Posts: 257
    Hello NML community!

Can anyone estimate when Primed armour might start appearing in the BM? Gold Primed and Ruthless on scout armour would be cool, maybe dodge silver? Not sure about third trait.

How long do new traits/weapons usually take to start appearing in the BM?
    MudMoccasin