Every Characters in game should be played

Every Characters in game should be played, its why the game was designed.

Why people dislike Jerry, Carol, Dwight ... and make funny jokes on them. I know their LTs are bad and useless (except Dwight in defense), but they are the original characters in the show. I thought Art has no borders, especially in game. Everyone in game should just enjoy playing 
CassadagaVolusia

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 734
    (Visibly confused face)
    GovernatorCassadagaVolusiaSuperheroShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,162
    edited March 11
    I haven't called him Turdzekiel once since his LT was updated.

Cause now he's fun to play!
    Carl_Tyreese999Deathwish19
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 337
    Well, it´s just up to you, which characters you play with. Feel free to use Jerry in lead position.

But don´t force players to use them, when they wan´t to reach higher scores.

Aside that...with the star hero every caharcter will be played sooner or later, even if it´s just for the first few rounds.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,162
    Jerry gets to hold a morning star, which by default makes him not a totally awful star hero. Cringing from the thought of bruiser Morgan. Stun and hide. Yeah that'll be great...
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 176
    Actually the title of this thread is a good idea that could be implemented. NG could create a new game mode or offshot of an existing game mode where there is a specific, set, assigned team of 3 each week that everyone must use. It could be an alternate or second Challenge mode for the same weekly missions for example. I think it would actually be interesting to see how far every player in this game could get with the same team that changes every week, versus Star Hero, Princess, Yumiko that each Challenge typically becomes at some point each Challenge.

Another idea I have seen in other games is creating abilities or bonuses from using a set team -- like a synergy bonus that would make a set team of three used together have some additional group traits, similar to leader traits, that would be advantages to wanting to use that particular team together. This could be themed based on who have close relationships in the show. Could also be a way to start making melee more viable again beyond Ezekiel.
    RiotZappaghost_pepperionica