Hospital healing time

find2046find2046 Member Posts: 135
edited March 14 in Suggestions & Ideas
I don't know why this is not a popular question.
My heroes are lv12 and council lv 17, if my memory is correct.  Hospital healing time is less than 2 hours, maybe low as 1.5.
When council was lv 18, healing time increased rapidly, more than 2 hours.
Now my council is lv 19, healing time is 2 hours when hospital lv is 10.
In conclusion, hospital healing time didn't decrease as it mentioned because of my heroes lv didn't change.
At current, my hospital can't be upgraded until council lv is 21.  I can forecast the healing time will extend after upgrade my council to lv 20.

Comments

• RohlikzauchemRohlikzauchem Member Posts: 109
    I believe healing times are based on RSL of map you take injury on. Caps at 2 hours 30 seconds. Am I wrong?
  • Marie__GagaMarie__Gaga Member Posts: 150
    It's absolutely stupid new players are punished for playing high RSL levels by extreme healing costs. I just started playing and pay much more than players with level 78. If you don't want fresh players to finish challenges, THEN DON'T MAKE THEM SO EASY!

btw: It took me five weeks... 
    --- Marie
    --- New account, no Gaga no more ---
    --- Please STOP war in Ukraine and everywhere! ---
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 841
    edited March 13
    It's absolutely stupid new players are punished for playing high RSL levels by extreme healing costs. I just started playing and pay much more than players with level 78. If you don't want fresh players to finish challenges, THEN DON'T MAKE THEM SO EASY!
    This is not true. Being "level 78" has no significance. The only thing that matters is the mission difficulty. It's the same for everyone, except for those missions that adapt to the player character levels. In this case the healing time is lower for new players, so it's the opposite of what you say.

The only difference is you are not used to ~3 hours healing time, while we are.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    3 hours is a bit much! Need a hospital upgrade to cut down times a bit the next update
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,214
    Totally agree...especially with the star hero being necessary.
    ghost_pepper
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,175
    Halve the healing time for the star hero. Every day, all week.
    JordanYuki
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 187
    That’s because they realized half hospital time and one minute gas reduced their revenues. Less gold spent when it’s half healing. Less gas boosters bought when it’s 1 min gas.

The weekend events in the current rotation encourage spending now. Whether it’s components, radioactive, double exp, or jackpots, it makes you want to buy a gas booster to milk the event.
    hdhdh
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    Honestly I played more and was inclined to push harder and spend more gold with one minute gas and reduced healing time. 
    ShadowWalker