Mercer Axe

Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 734
I have been critical of NG in the past but I think this weapon is a great addition for the melee game. Kudos to you (Next Games) for putting it a seasonal campaign and making the decision to not sell it in a bundle. Good job
AngelspitSarge_Carl_Tyreese999patwalkerfearofthedarkhuskersoxfan

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,413
    edited March 11
    Be thinking if there's any alt versions of this weapon that might be attractive. (and please don't say infused ffs)  :p

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,413

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999
  • find2046find2046 Member Posts: 133
    totally agree
  • WeekendWarriorWeekendWarrior Member Posts: 139
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Be thinking if there's any alt versions of this weapon that might be attractive. (and please don't say infused ffs)  :p
    I'd like to see the Ornate Bident version with same features and damage please.
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 176
    I doubt they will ever make a spear with heightened (or even regular) damage. The point is that you’re trading dmg for reach. 
    RiotZappaShadowWalkerWeekendWarrior
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    Reverse psychology approach ☝️👍 ;)
    edited March 18
    echonap said:
    I doubt they will ever make a spear with heightened (or even regular) damage. The point is that you’re trading dmg for reach. 
    Same thing you told me this MS will be useless with these traits.

From this post:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43401/guild-shop-wish-list/p10

Thing can change my friend.
    ADPaqShadowWalker
    WeekendWarrior said:
    ummm… they literally patched the game and changed how “interrupt” functions. But hey, if you want to take the win, go for it. 🙂
    ShadowWalker
    Actually, the musket is technically a spear and it has regular scout damage, so I’m wrong about the equal damage part. 

By the way, it’s not that I dislike the idea. I’m only trying to reverse engineer NG’s rules based on the information available to guess what we can ask for versus what is completely off the table. I believe that a spear weapon with plus damage is too much to ask for, but NG could change those rules on us at anytime too.
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 164
    But the special generates a threat, and this takes away several points...
    echonap said:
    WeekendWarrior said:
    ummm… they literally patched the game and changed how “interrupt” functions. But hey, if you want to take the win, go for it. 🙂
    There is no need for me to win. We all win if we can come up with ideas to improve our game play. That's why we have these post. Thing can change that all I said. Our mind is like a parachute it works best when open. Cheers my friend :D
    ATLAS-Zechonap
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 588
    edited March 21
    So Mercer...... why can't hold Mercer Axe?

It's powerful combination Mercer Axe and Mercer Lider Trait.