What happened to?!

Wha happened to reduced healing and 1 min gas events?! 
Deathwish19GovernatorTCBRITORiotZappaSuperhero

Comments

• Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 347
    ..dependability?
    The milk man, the paper boy, evening TV?
    echonapMudMoccasinShadowWalker
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 265
    80s sitcom theme songs aside, for real are these events never coming back @Lexia
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,625
    Being able to support NG in their decisions whatever they may be? :neutral:
    SPC_TORRES
  • HellJesus_HellJesus_ Member Posts: 19
    where is charged assault???
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 835
    Tux77 said:
    80s sitcom theme songs aside, for real are these events never coming back @Lexia
    Most likely not, but never say never. And who knows, maybe there are other alternatives under works?
    MudMoccasinJordanYuki
  • RembrantRembrant Member Posts: 11
    Lexia said:
    Tux77 said:
    Most likely not, but never say never. And who knows, maybe there are other alternatives under works?
    Then why, until now, there wasn't an official statement on this? Reduced healing (+ 1min gas) was a big part of the game for years and I was also wondering for quite some time why there wasn't one. If you removed it (or plan to remove it) you should've informed the players about it.

Also, while we're on the weekend event topic, is there a list of all currently active weekend events (like the ones we have for all challenge mapsets) ?
    It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how WINNING is done!
    RiotZappa
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 171
    All the events are atrocious now.

The herd is the only one I even think of bothering with.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,401
    Seems like it went away around the time of black market. 

Likely correlation there

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Black market has nothing to do with healing. They were good events that really helped the entire community but they did take away from revenue. If I had a guess I would say that’s why you won’t see them again. They don’t encourage players to spend money. 
    wms
    Have we not had reduced healing event? Guess I need to pay attention. Lol

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Gold Rush was really shit NG please don't bring that back, 
    GovernatorRohlikzauchemShadowWalkerHellJesus_
    RiotZappa said:
    Gold Rush was really shit NG please don't bring that back, 
    Reverse psychology? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    RiotZappa
    Worth a try 😂
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,157
    edited March 23
    You may laugh but people were literally complaining (edit: gold rush event) it wasn’t good enough at the time. Moaning that it didn’t make enough of a difference to be worth their time. Due to the negative feedback it got cancelled. Think it was a similar time to the radio event nerf so people were already pissed. 
    They actually ran two versions of gold rush, one was higher chance of getting gold, one was same chance but higher amounts. Both were panned on the forum and it was never seen again. 
    RiotZappa
    Firekid said:
    You may laugh but people were literally complaining it wasn’t good enough at the time. Moaning that it didn’t make enough of a difference to be worth their time. Due to the negative feedback it got cancelled. Think it was a similar time to the radio event nerf so people were already pissed. 
    They actually ran two versions of gold rush, one was higher chance of getting gold, one was same chance but higher amounts. Both were panned on the forum and it was never seen again. 

I suspect they were banned because of... Less savory farming techniques? Idk if I'm right or not, but just speculation.

Any rate. I suggest bringing them back, but only buff the % in scavenge mode. I've said this before but maybe they can't buff odds in one mode and exclude others? Idk... 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    RiotZappa
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 793
    Any chances of snowy Camp coming back?
    FuriousMoldovan
    Not worth their time?? That makes absolutely no sense at all. The two events that saved players time were not worth the time? The time for what? Really hard to believe players would want to wait longer and spend more gold to heal their survivors especially since we can never have separate hospitals for challenge and GW. I would have to see those comments to believe it. Sorry I have a hard time believing that removing these events were player driven ideas. We have the same set of events that are run on a loop. Is that what they asked for in its place? And if not what was asked for? And who is this group of players that can change events for the entire community? Why wouldn’t NG put out a poll of what events are popular and which are not? Let’s see the conversations that lead up to the events being cancelled. 
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,157
    edited March 23
    @Tux77 I was talking about gold rush not 1 min gas and reduced healing. No one would want to get rid of them 2 of the best events. 

The gold rush feedback I’m referring to was all over the forum at the time. Edited my original post to make this clearer.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,197
    edited March 23
    What is the logic? Gas is hardly an issue these days but the 1 min gas probably helps the lower level players who are still farming. As for the reduced healing I'm fairly sure it isn't as big a hit as people think, I personally don't spend any gold on healing at the moment but when it was halved I would always end up spending some. Sale mentality.

If there are alternatives in the works then why not just keep them in place until whatever new is in place? @Lexia
    ShadowWalkerFirekidThüringerATLAS-Z