Forum Memory Lane!

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
Hey guys

So today @Lexia announced a new News Feed Section and I accidentally clicked above the thread which was @Teeceezy forum rules post and then it brought me to his profile. Suddenly was struck with so many Forum memories between 2015-2018. 
Remember the time of coming soon, working as intended etc? Remember when I decided to do a shirtless video that went viral? Or the time when so many of us got put in Forum Jail and I was alone in my room shouting "It wasn't my fault... I did nothing wrong. Zbot please release me!" 

So many good memories on here. I remember visiting NG's HQ in Finland in November 2018.. .or going out with @bladgier and @Shteevie in London for a pint... 
I would literary wake up in the morning and first thing would do is check out what was said on forums over night... so many good jokes and times. 
So many good CMs over the last 7 years like James, Teeceezy, Sam, Kaz, Fluxxx, Lexia and mods like zbot, David, Cherokee Rose and a few others (can't remember all names). 

I would love to keep this thread going for coming days, weeks and months and just for people to link up some funny threads and comments over the years that got many LOLs so we can have another round of laughs and nostalgia and even maybe introduce the new folks was went down before!

Here are some of my favs:

Remember when Kaz joined and we had the meme thread? It took me hours to make up some funny stuff about him:

Or @TheLostOnes predictions for 2018? 🤣🤣

Or these?

ok that's enough from me! Would love to see what you guys have to offer!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerDeathwish19bladgierBurmeliiniscapibaraJordanYuki

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,282
    Thanks for the post @Pain Walker

I know you're not a "top endgame Badass" but you're contributions do add some humor and flavor. And this is something that is needed and appreciated. 

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Pain WalkerDeathwish19capibara
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,428
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,193
    I remember the day the Stu thread was posted.
    Pain WalkerSPC_TORREScapibaram4s
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,428
    I remember the day the Stu thread was posted.
    I remember Stu!  ;):smiley:
    capibaram4s
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    Cronus said:
    Wasn’t she one of the mostly if not the most requested hero back in the days? 

Probably making a video!

capibara
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,059
    It's @Guapo ’s fault 

CronusGovernatorcapibaraGuapo
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 539
    Stu probably the best what's we wants and deserve 🕵️‍♀️
    capibara
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Good Times. That hits he straight in the heart. 

Meeting Painwalker was one of the cringiest experiences in my life but in a good way. 
    What you guys see on his videos, he's exactly the same in rl. 
    Shirtless video can never be unseen. 

I remember when we sat down with shteevie, his partner, Painwalker and me in a restaurant, and shteevie announced  to us Darryl's RPG being introduced into the game. 
    Painwalker when he heard that almost stood up in excitement and said really looud "wow, a freaking RPG???!!!"
    The look on the people's faces around us was priceless. 

Good times man. 
    ATLAS-ZCronuscapibara
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Cronus said:
    I recall nothing about a shirtless video. That being said it took a full frontal lobotomy and years of therapy to help me un-see it.

This is perhaps my favorite @bladgier post...

I still don't believe in hoomans 
    Cronuscapibara
    edited March 29
    @bladgier maybe we should meet up for a pint or 2? Haha I suppose we aren’t that far off🤪

It’s been like what 4 years?

Probably making a video!

capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,585
    I remember our first NML Christmas (Winter Walkerland). It came with a badge. :lol:

Winter Walkerland
    CronusSPC_TORREScapibara
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,282

All these badges... 
    @Governator happy as a ☝️☝️

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    SPC_TORREScapibaraGovernator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,909
    edited March 29
    @TheLostOnes was awesome! he is still playing btw.. but not in the forum.. 🤷

i will never forget his reply in this @THCross no sense “Can't shake this feeling..” thread 😂😂😂

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24273/cant-shake-this-feeling-ive-read-you-somewhere-before/

…sometimes i still imagine him “reading loud” a printed copy of the thread 

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    It's @Guapo ’s fault 
    It IS Guapo's fault.   Gotta admit, my time in forum jail for repeating a certain term for beating someone with a club had to be one of my favorite times.  Forum jail ruled.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Governatorcapibara

^^^^^This.
    OMG!! The Snow Update was FIRE! (Get me?) It’s a shame we will never seen it but it was so good to just stare at the Camp 

Probably making a video!

ATLAS-ZMudMoccasinJordanYuki
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 352
    edited March 30

^^^^^This.
    Would love to see that come back and some new maps sets in the snow ☃️or even existing map sets with winter decors

Winter map sets all winter ❄️🥶
    ShadowWalkerMudMoccasin
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    ICOELS
    If you know what that stands for, you have been on the forums for a LONG time. It used to be all of the buzz....
    After they told us it was over and we spent our radios, I swore if they brought it back I'd quit the game.  Guess what happened?  😂
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Governatorcapibara