Dead Stalkers gnawed 10 Million Stars! 🦫🍉❤️

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,089
Yes! we did it! Dead Stalkers hit 10 Million Stars today!
That's a lot of game and time invested in this great game and a lot of fun, memories, bundles, season events, sad times, watermelons, friends, boots, radio calls, squeeks, tokens and players. 
It's probably impossible to thanks everyone… it could be probably something like 200… 300 … who knows?.. players involved to reach this milestone 🎂❤️🍺🍉🍉🍉
We love you all (..some more than others 😜..)

…and to celebrate the milestone i would like to gift you all with a legendary outtake from the recent Sneak Peak! Featuring @Lexia and @capibara 😜 

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
Deathwish19GovernatorMalarkyeuchidKarlChildersGuapoTatdJdmFuriousMoldovantallinieLexiaRiotZappaCrowTRobotTheCrabATLAS-ZStalker20ShadowWalkerWastelandManCarl_Tyreese999Dresden

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,214
    Well done to all your players!!!
    KarlChilderscapibaraCrowTRobot
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,089
    Best guild ever. ✌️❤️

Thanks great friend! 🙂
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    KarlChildersCrowTRobot
  • KarlChildersKarlChilders Member Posts: 25
    Congrats to all my Dead Stalkers friends!  Doyle has joined you and will now reap the benefits of this great guild.
    capibaraCrowTRobot
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    You guys are a bunch of horse f****, oh nevermind.  Congrats to the best guild to ever play.  You are all amazing.  Glad to have been able to be along for part of the ride.  Back to the graveyard.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    CrowTRobot
    Billbam said:
    Well done to all your players!!!
    Thanks @Billbam 🙂 we did it 2 weeks after DoomSquad
    BillbamCrowTRobot
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,235
    Congrats with this achievement! 🍻
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    CrowTRobot
    Serp said:
    WOOHOOO!
    O Captain my Captain! …can't believe you could deal with me for so many years! 😂😂
    CrowTRobot
    Congrats to all my Dead Stalkers friends!  Doyle has joined you and will now reap the benefits of this great guild.
    Everyone loves Karl! …but i still don't trust too much that Doyle guy 😂😂😂
    CrowTRobot
    hey @Lexia why i've seen players with the 10M Stars badge and i had not?

SQUEEEEEEEKKKK

LexiaATLAS-Z
  • hdhdhhdhdh Member Posts: 47
    I'm glad you still love me 🥰
    capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,689
    Did I hear the word "Badge" uttered here? :lol:

Congrats again!
    capibara