Working on GW

WDW76WDW76 Member Posts: 63
edited April 30 in Suggestions & Ideas
Still no solution for Red Gas. 😡
Still Beta. 😡 
EngAamieWastelandMan

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,201
    Actually I think the GW bugs are mostly fixed.

Yes, there are still things happening and people lose attacks, but it's much rarer than before and clearly some of the lost swords are due to people panicking and making the wrong choices when an issue arises. 

Focusing on fixing these issues means not focusing on making changes to GW, and we are in desperate need of something new in GW. We are now at a stage when the winner of the season will have to get max score on every single battle, i.e. no red gas during the whole season so 2880 missions without a single fail (20 players * 18 swords * 2 times per week * 4 weeks). I think it is fair to say that GW, which is supposed to be a ultimate challenge, is a tad too easy.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    FuriousMoldovan
  • maclokinomaclokino Member Posts: 1
    Je ne participe plus aux GWs parce que le jeu ne permet pas de nommer un capitaine qui gère la bataille et exclue les inscrits qui ne participent jamais et plombent le score final.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,242
    Billbam said:
    I think it is shocking that we go update to update and nothing is being done with GW, sorry adding new maps that are probably buggy does not count.  Please fix the problems, #1 being people getting kicked out of game when going to use red gas and #2 fix spectator mode so non playing captains can read the board and direct the flow.  #3??? anything that will get us out of BETA and into full game mode so we can start getting the better rewards we were promised, current rewards are getting old.
    @Lexia ↑↑↑ #1 from here along with other similar bugs that make people lose swords to bugs is what many have been crying out loud for quite a while
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    WastelandMan
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,242
    Actually I think the GW bugs are mostly fixed.

Yes, there are still things happening and people lose attacks, but it's much rarer than before and clearly some of the lost swords are due to people panicking and making the wrong choices when an issue arises. 

Focusing on fixing these issues means not focusing on making changes to GW, and we are in desperate need of something new in GW. We are now at a stage when the winner of the season will have to get max score on every single battle, i.e. no red gas during the whole season so 2880 missions without a single fail (20 players * 18 swords * 2 times per week * 4 weeks). I think it is fair to say that GW, which is supposed to be a ultimate challenge, is a tad too easy.
    I say if it affects only 5-10 top guilds then it's not an issue whatsoever for the overwhelming supermajority of players.

There are much more pressing issues and we need to focus on fixing existing bugs before making changes that will introduce even more bugs.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide