This is NG's biggest insult to players to date???

Dude are you seriously going to insult us like that NG??? What is the next step? Put a cucumber with eggs in the blanks? Guy! I hadn't taken this game seriously for a while, and after this survival pass obviously it will happen again...

And I repeat, put a cucumber with eggs there in the blanks, at least the most innocent ones get what the deal is...

Membro da guilda mais badass do Brasil

Dono do Hell Judges

#BrazilInDead
#JogoLimpo
#ParaSempreTwyster
Killdozer187_AngelspitBigBobWastelandMancapibaraclausLeneShadowWalkerGovernatorPasteAlexFiliUK

Comments

• XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 119
    ATLAS-Z said:
    What's the insult dude?

All they did was take a bundle and spread it out over 6-weeks with some tasks to do in exchange for a bit more value.

Oooh, and for those who don't want that bundle they get some extra freebies they didn't get before anyway. It's not much sure, but it's more than you got before for the price of $0.00.

Soooo what is the insult? 
    I never imagined seeing somebody complaining about getting free stuff 🙃
    For me this is just crumbs that NG gives most players, and I'm not a pigeon who likes crumbs...
    And for me it's still an insult because according to the developers, we are pigeons.

Membro da guilda mais badass do Brasil

Dono do Hell Judges

#BrazilInDead
    #JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    Stalker20WastelandManRiotZappaShadowWalker
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,297
    Perhaps someone like a cucumber too much. But eggs don't go well with cucumber. 

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

GovernatorXeRo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,918
    This is a standard into app games. it's not an insult.
    ..indeed… NG has really very few of those “Vip” or “royal passes”… almost all the game apps have tons of those Vip extra rewards. So if you are Vip and pay you have more than a free player.
    i want more. i don't use to pay for Vip rewards..but menawhile we all have more… and who knows.. if the Vip reward may be tempting i will consider to pay too 😉
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Stalker20GovernatorPasteAlexFiliUK
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,180
    @zeeblack, hard boiled eggs with mayo and thinly sliced cucumber in a sandwich is unbeatable 😍🥳 just saying 🤣
    FuriousMoldovanGovernator
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,007
    Firekid said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    What's the insult dude?

All they did was take a bundle and spread it out over 6-weeks with some tasks to do in exchange for a bit more value.

Oooh, and for those who don't want that bundle they get some extra freebies they didn't get before anyway. It's not much sure, but it's more than you got before for the price of $0.00.

Soooo what is the insult? 
    I never imagined seeing somebody complaining about getting free stuff 🙃
    Seriously? It’s what 90% of forum posts are about 😂. 
    ↑. .
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Stalker20GovernatorPaste
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,007
    Stalker20 said:
    @zeeblack, hard boiled eggs with mayo and thinly sliced cucumber in a sandwich is unbeatable 😍🥳 just saying 🤣
    +Avocado. Or hard boiled egg, cucumber, grilled sliced tomato, bacon - even better.

Are we still on topic? 😂😇
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Stalker20WastelandManGovernator
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 247
    ladre5 said:
    The real insult is that they always give us campaign weapons with piercing, that are useless, just to sell us later the lucky versions. 

wait for it, wait for it...
    ShadowWalkerWastelandManGovernator
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,307
    ladre5 said:
    The real insult is that they always give us campaign weapons with piercing, that are useless, just to sell us later the lucky versions. 

Actually, they were nice enough to put piercing last again, on both weapons, so opting not to upgrade this last trait will be a great option for any player.

I'll probably keep piercing locked until the better versions come out later. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Shezza10Governator
  • DresdenDresden Member Posts: 38
    I don't mind upgrading the piercing. It makes things more challenging...