Community event - NML AMayA 🙋

12346»

Comments

• FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,879
    Video could be great if it's in addition to textual answers.
    Text is always easier to search later for reference.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Lexia
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,089
    This was great! Really enjoyed reading the responses and would love to see something like this again in a few months! 
    FuriousMoldovanStalker20Lexia
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 490
    solid questions.
    @Lexia can you please share:

1. New RP amount per pvp?
    2. Are these new maps added accross Forest, Junkyard, Sanctuary or anywhere specific only?
    3. Are any old GW maps retired?
    FuriousMoldovandeividaclima
  • 打不过就跑打不过就跑 Member Posts: 10
    下一步有没有计划重做或者改进某个英雄呢?会出公告吗?会不会开放赠送物品的功能?
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 685
    ... and about reworking the face of the game's leader trait ... Hunter Daryl ...  :/
  • LexiaLexia Community Manager Posts: 722
    m4s said:
    solid questions.

2. Are these new maps added accross Forest, Junkyard, Sanctuary or anywhere specific only?
    1. If I recall correctly, it will be 30RP for PvP missions
    2. They will be added across the different sections
    3. No

Both of your questions @打不过就跑 @MrLucky have been touched upon in other responses 🙂
    FuriousMoldovanATLAS-Zm4s打不过就跑
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,061
    I guess not all questions get answered. The one before & after me did.

Question 2: Have you enjoyed & appreciated my financial contributions up to this point?  :D

What's important is... Did YOU enjoy them?
    😉😂

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    warlock1271
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 490
    Lexia said:
    m4s said:
    solid questions.

3. No

Both of your questions @打不过就跑 @MrLucky have been touched upon in other responses 🙂
    Thank You very much ! 😍
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 192
    edited May 20
    ATLAS-Z said:
    I guess not all questions get answered. The one before & after me did.

Question 2: Have you enjoyed & appreciated my financial contributions up to this point?  :D

What's important is... Did YOU enjoy them?
    😉😂
    Really not sure anymore. 
    😉😂

Guess I did get a badge though. So.... 
    😂

ATLAS-ZNoiserating
  • fragcandancefragcandance Member Posts: 39
    Lexia said:
    A very big thank you to everyone who participated with their questions and comments in this NML AMayA community event! 🙌

It is safe to say that me, Fluxxx and the team had a very nice time looking through everything and giving our inputs and answers. We hope you did to 😊 If your answer didn't get specifically answered, there is most likely another similar question already in the thread that has an answer.

Now for the second important part of this event; announcing our winners! Three winners were randomly picked, and these three will be getting 500 gold, 100 radios & 50 reroll tokens. And the winners are *drumroll*....

@Dresden
    @SJC
    @Fangtasia1332

🎉 CONGRATULATION! 🥳

For the winners, please reach out to me in a private message to share your in-game name, player level and guild, in order to receive the rewards.

Thank you again to everyone, make sure to check out your new exclusive Forum badge 😉, and please do let us know what you thought about this event! Should we do this more often, do it differently, have a video? Feedback is very much welcomed 🫶
    Thank you for this event. However, IGNORANCE of questions is quite disappointing. It is so in NG style, to answer about coffee and rats, and dodge question about gameplay development.

WastelandMan
  • DyAmondDyAmond Member Posts: 88
    @Fluxxx @Lexia

You have me the badge but didnt answered the question :disappointed:
    Lexia said:
    m4s said:
    solid questions.

3. No

I guess I missed it ...MrLucky said:
    ... and about reworking the face of the game's leader trait ... Hunter Daryl ...  :/

I must be an idiot, can someone tell me what the answer to my question was ...?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,061
    MrLucky said:
    I must be an idiot, can someone tell me what the answer to my question was ...?

Here's one? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    MrLucky
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,113
    How is the star hero selected? Is it completely random, or do you select it every week? I'm asking since the current star heroes seem like semi-randomly selected, with some appearing already twice, while many have not appeared at all yet.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    @DjunM we have already covered this topic in multiple discussions - the game has been removed from stores in these markets. This means new players can't download, and current ones can't update. If you are not on the current version of the game (eg. 5.0 at this moment), you can't access the game.

End of discussion :smile:
    barbarianAnDronchikZaliznakabstekRomanSemJesusLovesYouDimon_1990RiotZappaDjunMAndriy
    Discussion has been closed and comments removed due to multiple Forum rules and guidelines violations. Final note on this found here: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/49759/about-recent-decisions-and-actions-14-3-2022

Forum rules & guidelines that apply to everyone found here: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16495/forum-rules-guidelines 
    AnDronchikDimon_1990RiotZappam4sDjunMAndriywarlock1271
This discussion has been closed.