Comments

• WastelandManWastelandMan Member Posts: 100
    but they out off type
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 539
    edited May 25
    Some video from @liorsalman

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,294
    Adeline said:
    Don't know if it's just me but I find the snow very glaring.

It's not just you, but it's definitely not everyone. 

I personally like them for a change. But i also don't play this game in dark rooms? Lol IDK 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • n00bn00b Member Posts: 81
    Less and less skill needed to close 20 island  :'(
    Muirna
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 138
    @Lexia I hope that the new maps can be categorized better by Forest, Junkyard, Sanctuary and only appear in their respective categories. Otherwise there is no point to labeling the areas. Forest is known for the most open maps, Junkyard has some areas of lower visibility, and Sanctuary is known for the hardest, most complicated maps with the lowest visibility. Having a bunch of Forest-style maps in Sanctuary is honestly jarring and too easy.
    ATLAS-ZStalker20WastelandManThüringerJordanYuki
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,153
    I think the snow isn't as glaring and bright as it could have been. There are some moments where it feels extra white, I think maybe from lack of obstacles dulling the brightness.

I'm not a fan of the new maps. I didn't touch sanctuary before, didn't have to, because enough others in my guild would do them. I liked sticking with Junkyard. All the maps had the same open feel to them.

That open feel is gone. Now I can get snow maze or giant sanctuary rooms with 1 tiny door or some dumb sand pit looking thing where none of the hard/soft corners make sense.

And I really hate the snow map where you can't get started charging if the walkers spawn on top of you. You have to move out spawn for a 1st position and have to charge off of that and when you don't then have to throw a flare. These new maps are eating my tools quickly because I'm unfamiliar with their difficulties.
    WastelandMan
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 696
    We need island 50 with 100 RSL walkers. Make it 125 RP for each mission.
    Agoatrodeo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,140
    That wouldn't really change anything. The only solution to bring back difficulty into GW is to make it so that SMY is not possible. A Last Stand Expert Mode type of limited roster of heroes (maye different for each island) would be interesting.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Zardox
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 354
    I really liked the new maps, especially the snow ones, it was refreshing. Also, like that they’re not categorized, I don’t want to look at the same environment over and over again. I’ve seen enough of those sanctuary maps in the past 2 years lol
    Sarge_Shezza10roxyy141
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 696
    That wouldn't really change anything. The only solution to bring back difficulty into GW is to make it so that SMY is not possible. A Last Stand Expert Mode type of limited roster of heroes (maye different for each island) would be interesting.
    I was being sarcastic
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZBurmeliinis
    I was being sarcastic

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    I had all the old sanctuary maps memorized, so this is making me have to think about 5% instead of autopilot. 

That by itself is a good thing. 

Plus new visuals is nice. I approve. 

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,586
    I'm not a huge fan of the snow maps. It's hard to see where you are moving and who is using their charge attack. Same complaint as before, but you just need to be more careful.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,184
    I'm really enjoying the new maps, I just wish there were more so that we could be grouped together. I like that you have junkyard, forest and sanctuary. It just feels odd to end up in a snow map in the middle of the sanctuary...
    WellyLuga said:
    I'm really enjoying the new maps, I just wish there were more so that we could be grouped together. I like that you have junkyard, forest and sanctuary. It just feels odd to end up in a snow map in the middle of the sanctuary...

It does feel weird but being as I'm always doing Sanctuary I appreciate there being some change and some new refreshing stuff.

As it is I may never see some of the other New Missions which does make me a little sad

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 539
    Maybe is a good time to add new location to maps GW?

Called CASTLE (yes i know i have fantasy)

completely new location with 3 section level CASTLE:

a) outer bailey
    b) courtyard
    c) the throne room

and increase level zombies?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    edited June 3
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

It does feel weird but being as I'm always doing Sanctuary I appreciate there being some change and some new refreshing stuff.

As it is I may never see some of the other New Missions which does make me a little sad

What if each sector had it's own theme? 

So A could be Forest, B Junkyard, C and D Sanctuary. In additional all the new maps can be grouped into the appropriate categories, like snow maps with the Forest maps. This will allow everyone to experience all different types of maps at every level, while still keeping similar maps together. 

Noiserating
    Not sure I understand @ShadowWalker sorry? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    @ATLAS-Z basically all A sectors (20A, 19A, 18A, etc.) will be Forest maps.

All B sectors (20B, 19B, 18B etc.) will be Junkyard maps 

All C and D sectors (20C/D, 19C/D etc.) will be Sanctuary maps.

Then divide the new maps into the sectors that makes the most sense for them. So for example the snow maps will be in the A sectors with the Forest missions.

This would mean everyone gets a chance to play all the maps no matter their level. However, similar maps will still be grouped together, so someone like @ghost_pepper who likes doing Junkyard type maps, can still choose to work on only those type of maps.
    Noiserating
    @ShadowWalker

Interesting... And how might that look on a revised map layout? 

Our page :

Send me a PM
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @ShadowWalker

Interesting... And how might that look on a revised map layout? 
    I don't think there would be a need for a new layout.

You just relabel the sectors the appropriate area.  
    So 20-A Sanctuary will now be 20-A Forest, and 20-B Sanctuary be 20-B Junkyard. You would need to complete 20-A Forest, and 20-B Junkyard to unlock 20-C Sanctuary. 20-D Sanctuary will still be it's own sector.
    Noiserating